[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is a real game jesus christ, /v/, can gaming finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 5.png (987 KB, 1898x895) Image search: [Google]
5.png
987 KB, 1898x895
>this is a real game

jesus christ, /v/, can gaming finally die now?
>>
Don't like it? Don't play it. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>339952668
What are you talking about, this looks awesome! I just got finished with MySims for the Nintendo DS and loved it, this looks right up my alley!
>>
>people cash in on trends

no, really? from the ungodly amount of people lets playing it, it seems like a really smart business idea.
>>
>>339952668
I want Youtube to die OP. Don't take my video games away.

Kids really just watch let's players instead of cartoons these days, huh?
>>
The internet was a mistake.
>>
>>339952939
Yeah it's retarded but what are you going to do besides convince them that playing is better then watching
>>
>>339953005
Humanity was a mistake
>>
If garbage like Animal Crossing can get constant installments, I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>339952668
Is that a ghost? I'm farily certain ghosts don't make youtube videos.
>>
>>339953125
You realize they play games right? Streamers and you tubers aren't replacing their playtime, it replaces TV time
>>
>>339953283
It represents the people who made videos as a hobby and not a career
>>
>>339952668
I heard you can be a celebrity chef in this. I love watching those shows!
>>
>>339952668
>there are games where you care for and fuck your human-feline cat breeds
>there are games that consist of you raping a bunch of women
>there are games that consists solely of you blowing the head of a president
>there are games where you walk forward in a corridor listening to lines of fluff being spoken
>there are games where you are literally playing as an internet meme
>but no, this the the game that brings gaming over the edge
>>
>>339952668
So this is the power...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.