[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT! How have I not played this before? On Episode 2 right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x312
HOLY SHIT! How have I not played this before? On Episode 2 right now
>>
You have shit taste.
>>
dude this is a SJW game funded by SJWs and made by SJWs. the game is literally about a transgender. and she claims she is being oppressed by men.
>>
>played
>>
this game is HELLA dumb.
>>
>>339951915
Are you a woman?
>>
File: satisfied.png (94 KB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
satisfied.png
94 KB, 4000x4000
>>339951915

Max is a delicious tomboy though.
>>
>>339952038
>SJW

it's made by weird french people

not sjws at all
>>
>>339952489
Nope, but I am a sucker for teen drama crap
>>
File: 1438541554295.jpg (85 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1438541554295.jpg
85 KB, 625x626
>>339952372
>>
>>339953931

That entire game used hella forcefully and wrong. I finished and I knew it was gonna turn into Tumblr bullshit. The character development and world setting was good though.
>>
>>339952038
It attracted the SJW crowd, but the game itself is fine.
>>
>>339952038
>mfw this isn't at all what the games about
Both chicks are pretty cool respectively, and though you start getting a lesbo vibe around episode 3, that's just how friends act when they get really close, it get's gay.
>>
File: m lady.jpg (175 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
m lady.jpg
175 KB, 600x756
>stars female characters
>one has blue hair
>SJW pandering!

The game really doesn't have to do with any social justice issues at all. There's no mention of oppression or privilege or anything like that. It just has a hella tumblr aesthetic.
>>
>tfw i have a steam friend that roleplays as the blue haired girl
what the fuck do i do
i dont know this game
>>
I've played the first episode and...I don't really get why this game is so praised. Or am I as a 20 year old man just simply not the target demographic for this?
>>
>>339954387
I'm also a 20 year old man, but I enjoyed it the way one enjoys something like Freaks and Geeks. You know the acting and the dialogue writing are hokey and stilted, but there is genuine heart to it, so you can still have a good time with it.

>>339954382
role play as the other one then
>>
>>339954387
First episode is really cringey. It starts to get better as it focuses more on general murder investigation stuff, trying to figure out what's going on in the town/campus. After that's wrapped up in the 4th episode, the final episode is then total garbage as the game tries to pick back up the supernatural parts of the plot that it completely threw away, with characters who don't know what they're doing taking advice from people who don't know anything about it leading up to a final choice that you probably predicted in episode 1 but with no reason for the story to reach it.
>>
>>339954628
>something like Freaks and Geeks
yeah i got this vibe a lot as well.

real neat series. real neat game.
>>
The time rewind mechanic really changes the way you think about decision making. Fun cheesy indie soundtrack. Very human characters that remind you of people you know in your life. And oh man the story is fucking dark, one of the darkest I've ever seen in one of these tale tale-ish games.

Best walking sim on the market.
>>
>>339952038
maybe I like sjw and transgender
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.