[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to black desert online? I saw it hyped up months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4am.jpg (50 KB, 414x650) Image search: [Google]
4am.jpg
50 KB, 414x650
What happened to black desert online? I saw it hyped up months before release and now no one is talking about it anymore. Even Final Fantasy 14 still has threads up. What happened?
>>
the same thing that happens to every mmo those faggots buy into and shill
>>
>Game runs like shit on most computers and even has texture pop-in on high end PC's
>Endgame content consists of bot grinding crafting classes, zerging bosses with no mechanics, or doing hilariously unbalanced PVP
>English version is way behind in content compared to the Korean version and will never catch up
>Forgettable characters and plot
>>
>>339951914
BDO is very different from other MMOs of now, people are conditioned by shitters like Tigole to be cynical shit heads. People are moving flavor of the month to flavor of the month now. People say oh because there's no cap there's no plateau the reality is there is, and there's plenty of research since the game has been out on KR for over 2 years. People just expected shit that wasn't for them and didn't do any sort of research and jumped on hype trains. All the real players who came from KR version are happy that these loud minority faggots left.
>>
>>339952253
Game has been out in NA for 3 months and we're on past the first year of content from KR, by August we will be caught up. Stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>non-stop grinding and infinite levels mean you need to turn the game into a job to keep competitive
>>
Korean MMO is a Korean MMO.
Great character customization, though.
>>
>>339952815
If you think that then you never made it to actual endgame, which is 56 in Mediah 60 in Valencia. There is zero point to go past 60. Best in slot is a point of where everyone stops at which is boss armor which won't change because itemization hasn't even changed on KR version and won't easily for a couple years.

Only shitters believe they have to keep leveling to remain competitive.
>>
game is dead as fuck just like every other sandbox MMO out there

/v/ doesn't seem to understand that themepark MMOs are what sell better and what are more popular.
>>
>>339954582
>dead as fuck
>100k consistent players at all hours on NA and EU servers

Tera only has 5k players right now
Mabinogi only has 2k players
Maplestory only has 5k players
Vindictus has less then 1k players

This is just a small list of popular korean mmos
Should I keep going or you just a shitter who can't play an open world game.
>>
>>339955165
So how is the game itself if I have friends to play it with? I have some friends that already started playing it for about a month and I was interested in joining them, but no one was really talking about this game since its release.
>>
>>339955296
It's a long term game and open world game.
If you have friends to play with all the better.
If your friends are flavor of the month fags then they will leave, because they lack the ability to get invested in any mmo that isn't instant gratification now.

That's the real issue is that people complain about not getting instant gratification like a bunch of whiny babies. That's the only real issue with the game is that you have to work for what you want.

This also isn't a game that you talk about, people are to busy playing it rather then talking about it, the only people who "talk" is the less then 3k players that shit post on the forums itself. There's still 97000 more playing the game and the forums believe they are the majority when the reality is they are a loud shitty cynical minority of people who quote people like Tigole shitters.
>>
It's too hard for people who can't into grind when literally every mmo nowadays is a fucking grind.

Also muh raids
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.