[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Completely Invulnerable when used >Can Contest Points/carts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Zenyatta_Overwatch_001.jpg (26 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Zenyatta_Overwatch_001.jpg
26 KB, 640x400
>Completely Invulnerable when used
>Can Contest Points/carts with it while healing themselves
>Absolutely nothing you can do until about it until it runs out, completely kills the pacing of the game.

Why the fuck is Mei's Shift ability allowed, its bullshit as fuck.
>>
Ey you tricked me at first
>>
File: Saitama+What.jpg (107 KB, 939x699) Image search: [Google]
Saitama+What.jpg
107 KB, 939x699
>Tfw Zenyatta has to build up Ult to do what Mei can do with an ability.
>>
>>339940725

Oh i see what you did there you were talking about Mei but using a image of Zenyatta and making it as vague as possible.

That's funny.
>>
Fucking hell, right? At least let me break it like her wall and Hardts shield.
>>
>>339941001

Zenyatta can heal others
>>
>>339940725
>Can Contest Points/carts with it while healing themselves
>Absolutely nothing you can do until about it until it runs out

Stand on the fucking objective, he can't attack when transcending.
>>
>>339941946
how 2 read
>>
>>339940725

AKSHUALLY he's vulnerable to knockback
>>
I love when I use my ultimate and my teammates think that's the perfect moment to disband and fall back rather than push forward.
>>
>>339945170
Did you let them know on mic you are going in? If not you're at fault for that
>>
>>339941606
Doesn't prevent me from one-shotting them with Widow :^)
>>
>>339945258
>If not you're at fault for that
No I'm not. The massive aura of golden light and "EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY" should have tipped them off.
>>
>>339945423
You didn't communicate with your team then you got mad when they didn't react the way you wanted them to

Your. fault.
>>
>one bead for each limb
>that bottom middle one
>>
>>339945703
THIS.

I've been in many games where one asshat 'pushes' with his ult, dies and then bitches to everyone else "WHY WASN'T ANYONE WITH ME?!" nonsense. Kindly fuck off with your Rambo mentality and be one with the team.
>>
File: the_floor_is_lava.png (32 KB, 199x247) Image search: [Google]
the_floor_is_lava.png
32 KB, 199x247
>>339947679
>playing lucio
>tell team to get ready to push because ult is up
>several seconds later switch to speed, amp it up, and activate the sound barrier
>deal fair damage before dying and realizeing no one was with me
>ask why no one was there
>someone asks if my mic is working
>tfw it was switched off
>>
>>339945275
mccree can also flash+fth to kill any mid-low health characters during it
>>
>>339941001
Zenyatta's is aoe and he can move around
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.