[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's comfier? PC or console?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Console-vs-PC.png (210 KB, 650x308) Image search: [Google]
Console-vs-PC.png
210 KB, 650x308
What's comfier? PC or console?
>>
Console because couch, TV, speakers perhaps.
>>
>>339939578
IMO it depends more on how comfy ur chair is and what ur eatin while gamin, but like personally i dont remember having a bad time with consoles last year. everything just works immediatly
>>
>>339939578
>console

Comfier

>PC

More powerful

now just pick one and stop being a faggot
>>
PC because browsing Internet and chatting with people at the same time while lazing on the couch
>>
>>339939696
>Console because couch, TV, speakers perhaps.
Excuse me, are your from the past? Everyone hooks their PC to the TV per HDMI these days if they want to play on the couch.
>>
>>339939696
Hook up your PC to your TV. Now you can play your games on your couch while still maintaining access to your entire music collection, etc.
>>
>>339939578
Both. Because I just like to play games regardless of the platform
>>
>>339939578
ITT: people that don't know that HDMI has been a standard on televisions for years.

Your pc can go anywhere your console goes and mroe.
>>
I mean a lot of people are gonna meme it up and say you can plug your pc into your tv and use it etc etc but unless you use that tv for your computer all the time, moving a desktop around isnt exactly comfy but different strokes I guess. For 20 years I've been able to come home, sit on the couch and flip the switch on my SNES and get right into playing, that's pretty comfy.
>>
>>339939578
Obviously console
>>
Pc
>Easy to play games
>Free multiplayer
>Faster
>Better graphics
>Multitasking
>Shitposting
>>
>>339939578
Console is always more purely comfy, the best middle ground is a godly PC with a 360 pad / Steam controller on a 48-65" >30ms input lag TV while gaming from a recliner, you get comfy couch and big screen, easy and comfy controller, and the best possible graphics and FPS and mods depending on the game.

I had a 48" TV hooked into my PC a few months ago, Vizio E series, had amazing contrast and color, only 28ms input lag (great for TV that size) but it got two annoying dead white pixels in the center, luckily it was still under store warranty so I took it back and got a more reliable regular old IPS monitor instead.
>>
>>339939837
>can buy a monitor without input lag
>goes out of their way to use something with input lag
Good job
>>
>>339939578
Same thing. I have my PC hooked up to my 55" TV with Xbone controller. I'd go with PC because of better graphics and over all more useful than consoles
>>
>>339939781
Is it so hard to get a comfy chair?
>>
>>339939578
Just get both. Like any normal person with a working brain and a hobby like playing videogames.
>>
console

but if i somehow find myself with years of free time and free money i would build myself a comfy bed like area where i'd still be capable of playing with kb+m properly. in that scenario pc is much comfier because you can tab out and browse the internet and listen to music and watch shows on other monitor etc etc
>>
>>339939578
PC. Comfier games.
>>
Playing consoles can be comfier most of the time because of the immersion component it can bring when compared to pc where you are always checking on some other thing or multitasking
>>
>>339940621
you can have both.
>>
Comfy levels:
Handheld>>>>>>>>>>>Console>>>PC

Vita is the best system I have bought 'this gen' due to extreme comfiness
>>
>>339940868
Is this a joke?
>>
>>339939578
Consoles don't have comfy enhancing mods for games.
>>
On PC I can press the windows key and put on podcasts and shiet while gaming. Plus I can play CK2, the comfiest game in existance. All you can play on consoles are shooters and action third person games.
>>
Handhelds are comfiest.
>>
PC is more intimate
>>
>>339939837
>>339939840
Only losers,morons and shut ins do that otherwise if you live with normal people they tell you to fuck off and plug your shit to a monitor where it belongs
>>
>>339941014
>breaking your neck looking at a shitty 5 inch screen just to play JapShitPG 2k16 is comfy
Admit you hate videogames.
>>
>spend day at work hunched over a desk typing on a keyboard and clicking a mose
>come home and want to play video games

Hmm I wonder. Should I sit at a fucking desk to enjoy myself, or maybe relax on a comfy couch with an ergonomic controller?!

PC gaming is objectively uncomfy
>>
>>339941184
I see you're still living in your mom's basement.
>>
>>339941068
no
>>
>>339941184
Not everyone still lives with their parents anon.

I can do whatever the fuck I want in my apartment.

Maybe you don't like PC because you can't afford one. Move out of your parents house and get a job anon.
>>
>>339941384
I don't believe you.
>>
>>339941014
It can be, I had some really comfy ass times after Christmas playing Mario 64 DS and Metroid Zero Mission by the fireplace at night when everyone else was asleep.
>>
>>339939980
Stream it to a tv

Or just run an hdmi from PC to tv
>>
>>339941256
>Snuggling in bed every night while I play 20-30m of Vita before I fall asleep
>Mobile so I can play it in the house and on any couch or sofa, not just one infront of a pc or console
>>
>>339940768
Just usurp a car chair lad
>>
File: 8-20-08-psp_3000.jpg (31 KB, 600x283) Image search: [Google]
8-20-08-psp_3000.jpg
31 KB, 600x283
>>339939578
Handhelds
>>
>>339940276
Now if only it has games.
>>
>>339942353
agreed
i wish they weren't dying to phones
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.