[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is there to do in this game after you beat it? Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (88 KB, 332x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg
88 KB, 332x330
What is there to do in this game after you beat it?

Literally nothing, this is what people have been waiting for all of these years? Literally no post-game content? Literally nothing of use that their multi-million dollar budget went towards?

BAKA soulfags
>>
Because there were mountains of post-game content in either of its predecessors.

I don't know what you expected man. You beat the game, iu start over with access to a couple new spells or something. I don't think any of the series has a ton of extra content in NG+
>>
>>339936438
What was there to do post game in DeS and DaS? Fucking nothing, but different builds, PvP, and endings, the very same options you have in DaS 3. Only DaS 2 had post game PvE content, and no amount of fucking content on earth could salvage that game.
>>
There was never any postgame in the souls series, with the exception of BB which had chalice dungeons.

play it again with different builds and master the PvP like in all the other games.
>>
>>339936438
>What is there to do in this game after you beat it?
Try different builds, take on challenges, uncover secrets and have fun with the multiplayer.
>>
>watches movie
>Where the hell is the after credits movie? What am I supposed to watch after this movie is finished? what a shitty movie
>>
File: One of us one of us.webm (2 MB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
One of us one of us.webm
2 MB, 720x450
have fun?
>>
still confused to why they didn't just make chalice dungeons better and add them in. theres more variety in souls, so that would have helped a bit, plus they could have added more dungeon modifiers, eg: hp modifiers/souls dropped, area type, damage modifiers, traps, etc.
>>
>>339937039
This.

Post-game content mostly involves perfecting your favourite build and doing PvP shit.

However, I have also wondered why games like Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, games that have large monsters to fight, don't have a game mode that allows you to fight those monsters with ever increasing size and power. Doesn't seem like it would be hard to have an automatic system that scales up size and power for each monster level infinitely.
>>
File: SoulOfCinder.jpg (1014 KB, 1200x1575) Image search: [Google]
SoulOfCinder.jpg
1014 KB, 1200x1575
>>339936438
It's pretty lengthy as-is in comparison to other modern games. Takes about 25-35 hours, depending on how much you want to do on your first playthrough, which is a good length.
>>
Meet me at pontiff and find out faggot.
>>
>>339936438
>do different builds
>NG+
>take advantage of the extremely populated PvP and co-op

It's literally the same as any other souls game, which is far more than you can say about most other franchises out there. And the fucking DLC isn't even out. Patience you fucking millennial.
>>
>>339937763
Maybe they're going to be DLC.

Chalice dungeons got a lot of negative feedback so they might just try to improve them some more.

It certainly feels like they were supposed to be in the game.
>>
Have fun
>>
>>339936438
You could create low lvl charecters specifically twerked for a small focus pvp build. I do SL 20-30. Its kind of fun. It's the only wat my pvp functions work.
>>
>>339936438
Same with all the other souls games. There are still DLC that are yet to come so just wait. Most people nowadays are just pvping at sullyvahn's area.
>>
>>339938074

16 hours with exploring all maps. thats pathetic. Unviable weapons that mostly feel like a shore and dont provide any fun to use what so ever. Only pvp and cooping keeps this game on life support. At least the other games had variation, viable rings and builds. this game has nothing to offer.
>>
>>339937736
>Hail Hydra
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.