[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are these any good? I usually just use a PS3 controller for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Steam_Controller-112-970-80.jpg (40 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Steam_Controller-112-970-80.jpg
40 KB, 970x545
So are these any good? I usually just use a PS3 controller for PC but I'm getting tired of constantly having to change settings and shit like that.

If not this, then do you folks have any recommendations for PC controllers? Being able to play games without controller support with it is one of the main draws of it to me.
>>
Looks uncomfortable.
>>
if you're tired of changing settings, do not get a steam controller. I love mine, but you will need to spend a significant amount of time fucking with settings and sliders that will straight up mean nothing to you right out of the box.

for plug and play, just get a 360 / xbox one controller
>>
>>339933689
many pc games will automatically detect and set up for 360 controllers.
>>
I just ordered this yesterday. When I originally tried to buy it, my account was placed on hold. As I was trying to open it back up, it went on sale for $15 less. I feel like a chump for almost paying $60 for a controller, but it's still shitty to randomly place an account on hold.
>>
>>339933689
Even if it's decent, I'd wait for the inevitable future iterations. It's very likely that it has a few outstanding issues since it's Valve's first effort in the area.
>>
360 controller is the most universal controller for pc gaming. The xbox one controller comes in 2nd but will occasionally run into problems for some older games.
>>
File: tmp_16734-header(5)2084294771.jpg (14 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16734-header(5)2084294771.jpg
14 KB, 460x215
I want to know if this shit is any good or if I should just buy a big ass HDMI.

It'll be a bitch to set up because my card only supports up to 3 monitors and I'm already hooked up to 3. A TV would be 4
>>
>>339936498
I wonder if MS will fix the problems caused by the LT/RT axis configuration for older games or if I'll need to buy a 360 controller too.
>>
>>339933689
>I'm getting tired of constantly having to change settings and shit like that
Then don't get it, controller is only half-decent for people who actually enjoy tampering with settings and stuff.
I have one and love it for most games, but I will still recommend X360 to most people.
>>
not sold in many coutries, i think
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.