[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53C Xm7QoD7Q >$1000 gami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: overwatch_ps4_15-Copy.jpg (60 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_ps4_15-Copy.jpg
60 KB, 960x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53CXm7QoD7Q

>$1000 gaming PCs literally outperformed by $400 PS4

How do you explain this "master race"?
>>
I'm not watching your video to give you jew bux

I know that you can build a PC more powerful than a PS4 for less than the cost of a PS4, and you get cheaper games and don't have to pay to use your own internet, so my explanation for your idiocy is that whoever built the PC can't shop for shit and probably bought a prebuilt piece of shit.
>>
You don't even deserve a (you), let alone a bump
>>
>Graphics = good

Don't talk to me until you have hundreds of thousands of games available and you don't have to buy a new machine every three years to access them.
>>
>>339933475
I watched it and here what I have to say about this:
The lighting: clearly you can see ps4 version use simpler lighting(you can clearly see the area where's there's light and then dark) while pc use different levels of grey or dim light.
>>
>>339933475
>playing FPS with a controller
>playing FPS with 20 tickrate
>>
File: 1446842507866.png (130 KB, 274x385) Image search: [Google]
1446842507866.png
130 KB, 274x385
>Mfw a two core porcessor with a $100 GPU gets better shadows and an extra 20fps
>>
>>339933475
>$12 gorrillion dollar PC

Why do console friends say this? All it does is illustrate how they have no fucking idea what a PC is beyond the case they see on Amazon.
>>
>Needing a $1000 PC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k2lu3HFaQA
>>
my 670 runs this shit on ultra 80+fps
>>
>>339936780
>sixteen gigabytes of ram
what the fuck
>>
As a primarily a console player Overwatch is clearly a game that is way better to play with a mouse and keyboard and will be supported and played much longer on PC.
>>
>>339937128
I agree that it's overkill for a pc like that, but there's no difference with the standard 8gb these days and I bet you can get away with 4 as well.
>>
>>339937354
>I bet you can get away with 4 as well.
Star Wars Battlefront was the only one that had issues with 4GB of ram, and it's a dead game so yes you can technically get away with 4GB.
>>
>>339937478
Plus RAM is dirt cheap these days anyway, at least DDR3 is and there's no noticeable performance difference between that and DDR4.
>>
my i7 870 / HD 7870 runs OW on ultra, so not really a good comparison
>>
>>339933475
This is the video that everyone is shitting on GameSpot for because they're running the PC version at it's lowest settings.
>>
>>339933475
does the ps4 version actually run at a constant 60fps? might consider buying it if so
>>
>>339938025
Yeap. It and the Xbone use a 900p-1080p dynamic resolution to keep at 60fps.
>>
>>339938025
If you have something along the lines of a 750ti/r9-270 then you can do 1080p60 no problem, and you'd be better off playing with mouse and keyboard just because extremely quick turns/adjustments aren't doable on a controller.

I wouldn't bother with the console versions unless you've got a group of friends who are getting/already-have the game on console.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.