[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Warn >Don't warn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Alyssa.png (197 KB, 351x392) Image search: [Google]
Alyssa.png
197 KB, 351x392
>Warn
>Don't warn
>>
>uninstall
>>
>>339932997
>Eat
>Don't eat
>>
>>339932997
the voice acting for her was hilarious.
quoting a anon a month or so after the game was out:
>you can literally hear the fat in her voice
>>
>>339933067
The only right choice
>>
>to eat or not to eat. That is the question
>>
>>339933137
>>339933568
You guys would make great friends
Now kiss
>>
Where's the option to warn the fat slob of the consequences of unhealthy eating
>>
>>339933958
It's her genetics shitlord
>>
>>339932997
why does OP's pick look like a trans version of the kid from mine craft con asking about the designated wam?

its not just me right?
>>
>Not doing a bully playthrough
>Not ignoring this chick every chance you get, then let her die
>Not intentionally letting Kate die by fucking her over and then quoting the bible
>Not leading Warren G on for the entire game
>Not entering an abusive time-relationship with Chloe, making her shoot herself multiple times at the junkyard, rewinding the kiss a few times, and making sure that Chloe actually kills someone to further her bond with you
>Not killing everyone in Arcadia Bay to drive off with your waifu

Why are evil playthroughs always so much fun in these "choices matter" games?
>>
File: smug animation 3.gif (185 KB, 336x224) Image search: [Google]
smug animation 3.gif
185 KB, 336x224
>>339935487
>go moralfag in Wolf Among Us
>everyone is on your case for every little thing
>go edgelord in Wolf Among Us
>"Holy shit Snow, do your fucking job and control Bigby!"
>>
>>339933067
top kek
>>
>>339932997
Didn't matter, they all died except that homeless woman.

Bae over Bay
>>
>That hair
>That personality

die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.