[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why arent you making the big money with streaming? >play minecraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 895x641) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49 KB, 895x641
why arent you making the big money with streaming?
>play minecraft
>dye your hair pink for "charity"
>invite female friends to watch you play and they look at the screen
>>
I still have no idea how Lirik, Sodapoppin and Goldglove became so popular.
>>
>>339932795
they play the newest flavor of the month games. if I want to see how a new game is I go and watch LIRIK play it, sure he might be shilling them sometimes but atleast he doesnt claim to bea "real journalist" unlike some other people in the games media. Also if I have no intention of buying a game I will watch him play it, why would I watch it on YT when I would have to wait forever for them to upload all the parts, I can just watch LIRIK play it right now.
>>
>>339933221
holy fuck
>>
>>339933632
I get that /v/ hates popular opinions but what exactly don't you agree with ?
>>
File: 1444807313432.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1444807313432.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>339933221
>>
File: quality stream.png (293 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
quality stream.png
293 KB, 599x337
>>339932638
Apart from the tournament streams, on that list I've only seen Lirik once or twice.

Holy shit, he's fucking terrible, can't believe people actually waste their time watching streamers like him. Last time he was on, he had like 25k people watching, subbing and donating.

What the fuck is the point? He's neither funny (unless you're still a teenager) or good at games. More to the point, what the fuck is wrong with people that they actually feel the need to give away their money to someone so undeserving?
>>
>female friends
>>
>people still want to have streaming "career"
It's a dark path bro. I guarantee you that most of those people will be killing themselves before they reach 50.
Look at TGWT people. They were streamers of another generation, now they are just a bunch of aging manchilds with depressing future ahead of them.
Plus, enjoy hating video games because you HAVE to play them for a living and make a clown of yourself to entertain a bunch of children while playing them.
>>
>>339933632
>>339934076
ok you fuckers tell me what exactly is wrong with LIRIK ?
>>
>>339934725
stop with this bait
>>
File: ijoQZbW[1].png (273 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
ijoQZbW[1].png
273 KB, 470x353
The only streamer I watch
>>
>>339934780
I am not baiting, I even subscribed to him at some point. is it so hard to believe that I actually like one of the most popular streamers ?
>>
>>339934902
>subscribed

give it a rest
>>
>>339934162
lirik is literally cancer, hes THE reddit streamer with cat memes all over
hes so obnoxious, hes the "my uncle works at nintendo" but grown up
>>
once bernie is elected and we get universal basic income i will be able to afford a proper rig and a mic and finally pursue my dreams of being a streamer

until then though, i cant afford it.
>>
File: d53.jpg (185 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
d53.jpg
185 KB, 500x445
>>339934992
>Call Lirik out on streaming a game before the NDA is up
>"Nah I have special permission from the developer"
>>
>>339933221
Literally a cuck
>>
File: 1288648434573.jpg (3 KB, 123x127) Image search: [Google]
1288648434573.jpg
3 KB, 123x127
>>339935192
>lirik: yoo when i was a kid and everyone was playing CS, i played this really amazing game no one knew about called unreal tournament
>>
Lirik has good taste in anime.
>>
>>339934813
Is that AIDSmoby's brother or something?
>>
>>339932638
I hate Minecraft :(
I'm balding :(
I have no female friends irl :(

:(
>>
>>339932638
so does someone like riotgames make a fuckton of money off streaming shit as well as it just being advertising for their games while they do it? it's like people are paying them for a commercial?
>>
I have literally never watched a stream in my life, and I aim to keep it that way.
>>
>>339932638
Because dumbass kids like you never learned there is no such thing as a free lunch. How many people stream or make YT channels? How many of those people make a comfortable living?

Those kinds of odds are exactly why lotteries are called a nigger tax. The time and effort put in never shows a real return. You could learn an actual skill and get farther ahead instead of wasting it trying to monetize laziness.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.