[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best build for Agent Thorton and why is it pistols
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Alpha-Protocol-thornton.jpg (33 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Alpha-Protocol-thornton.jpg
33 KB, 500x250
What is the best build for Agent Thorton and why is it pistols and stealth?

Alpha Protocol thread
>>
Played it as a stealth game too.
>>
>>339927795
>pistols
chainshot is OP
>stealth
invisibility lol
>>
I can't even remember what the story behind this game was, all I remember was how dumb it was that each safe house just had the super-computer terminal in it sitting out in the open (especially in the one house in Italy or wherever where there was an open door leading to a balcony with buildings taller than yours all around it), and the fight with the guy who was in the guard tower at the end was a candidate for shittiest boss fight ever.
>>
File: apgame 2015-08-13 13-45-13-75.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
apgame 2015-08-13 13-45-13-75.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
It's broken and fuck and makes the game less enjoyable
>>
>>339928724
Best girl
>>
>>339928724
>that scene

muh dick
>>
if you don't mind setting off alarms, the assault rifle/SMG combination is far more effective overall. you'll rarely ever need the weapons' special abilities because they kill so quickly, and the SMG damage multiplier is great against the bosses, especially Omen.
>>
>>339927795
This guys has some fuckable eyes.
>>
Is this game good?
>>
File: apgame 2015-08-09 23-50-04-25.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
apgame 2015-08-09 23-50-04-25.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>339929363
Maybe
>>
>>339929363
it's rough around the edges in the gameplay department, and the level design is extremely linear, but it's one of the few games that actually does the dialogue wheel justice. and it can be very addictive if you get into it. first time i tried it, i beat it four times in one week.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.