[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that everyone on /v/ loves ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1464986962628.png (92 KB, 354x241) Image search: [Google]
1464986962628.png
92 KB, 354x241
What are some games that everyone on /v/ loves ?
>>
battleborn
>>
Anyone who honestly prefers 4 over NV is cancer.

No it's and or buts about it. You are every single thing wrong with vidya, and the reason they'll just keep getting dumbed down to no end.
>>
>>339926192

>no it's

IFS
>>
>>339926192
Both are shit, but IV is indeed a worse kind of a shit.
>>
>>339926192
>stop having different opinions
How's puberty treating you?
>>
>>339926192
*tips fedora*
>>
>>339926192
One is an unfinished wasteland of fucking nothing filled with bugs while the other is a pile of bad writing filled with bugs.

Almost the same shit.
>>
>>339927464
You just described Fallout 4 twice.
>>
>>339926192
But he's right though. If you played both of them and genuinely preferred 4 to NV, then you're actively supporting the dumbing down of vidya.

I can't fault you if 4 was your first Fallout though, but you should go back and play the other four games as well.
>>
>>339925868
Devil may cry 3, Touhou shmups, Burnout.
>>
>>339927743
By four games, you surely mean Fallout 1 & 2, Tactics and New Vegas? Because I can't believe anyone sane would recommend Fallout 3.
>>
Battle for Bikini Bottom

Minecraft back then

Mario Kart DS

Monster Hunter Games

just all those semi-classics that do what they do perfectly. Actual classics like ALttP get smashed too nowadays by some people
>>
>>339928154
I think what happened is that people that praised these classics never actually played them, and when they got around playing it they were disapointed.

It's what happened to me, i sucked deus ex and planescape a lot because of the muh pc classics thing but when i played it i saw it was too fucking flawed and full of bugs.
>>
>>339928524
>I think what happened is that people that praised these classics never actually played them, and when they got around playing it they were disapointed.

basically this and/or nostalgia
>>
>>339925868
>implying /v/ likes games
>implying any positive threads about games released in the last year aren't Shill threads
>>
File: witcher_3_wild_hunt.jpg (57 KB, 292x414) Image search: [Google]
witcher_3_wild_hunt.jpg
57 KB, 292x414
>>339925868
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.