[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne is a great game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
/x/ here, why is everyone trying to be so contrarian when it comes to this game. Thought it was perfect aside from the frame dips and load times.
>>
What does being from /x/ have to do with that? Or do you just want to warn us that you're a gigantic retard?
>>
>>339925860

> why is everyone trying to be so contrarian when it comes to this game.

Contrarian? It's widely regarded as the best in the series, even on /v/ and even being a PS4 exclusive on a primarily PC board.

It's a true masterpiece. Contrarian is saying that it is not
>>
File: myfuckingeyes.jpg (187 KB, 1290x500) Image search: [Google]
myfuckingeyes.jpg
187 KB, 1290x500
>>339925860
I wish they'd fucking patch an option to turn off the AO
>>
>>339925860
>Perfect
>30 fps

I love the game to death, but 30 and frame dips made me cringe and quit several times before I got used to it.
>>
>>339926017
You mean CA
>>
>>339926017
>AO
CA
>>
>>339925860

But it's a great game and no one is really against it. It's a shame that there is no pc version because of the framedrops and loading times. But maybe it will run pretty well on the new playstation.
>>
>>339926101
>>339926126
Goddammit it. Well at least I'll get more replies now.
>>
>>339926197
if you have exactly 63 insight, no more no less it disables CA
>>
>>339926329

it has been patch a while ago.
>>
>>339926010
Bullshit it still causes immense butthurt to the point where people were making Dark souls 3 compete against Bloodborne
>>
>>339926627
Those people most likely didn't play it.

Ever since it was rumoured to exist people without a Ps4 have been rampantly shitposting trying to discredit it.
Does anyone have the screencap of the "leak" which said it had 6 weapons, only 10 hours long (3 of which were cutscenes) and a whole bunch of other outright lies?

This is a primary PC board, and they were given a taste of Souls years later than everyone else and in a very different community climate to people who started with DeS or even console DaS1. Nevertheless Dark Souls became on of the most beloved games on /v/ and when it was revealed that the next entry in the franchise (after a disapointing 2 missing it's director) was going to be Ps4 exclusive they lost thier minds.
>>
>>339927647
Pretty much this. I find myself dying to play BB again. I love DaS3, but it just isn't enough.
>>
>>339925860
Its shit because it's not open world and any linear games suck cock
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.