[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad games are a disease. Meet the cure.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: photo.jpg (134 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
134 KB, 900x900
Bad games are a disease.

Meet the cure.
>>
>>339921572
Shadow the Hedgehog of game reviewers
>>
>>339921572
But I like bad games.
>>
File: concerns.jpg (71 KB, 319x440) Image search: [Google]
concerns.jpg
71 KB, 319x440
>>339921572
Does he still masturbate in front of underage girls on Chatroullette?
>>
looks like spoony raided danzig's wardrobe
>>
tryhard cocksuckers like him almost make SJWs seem likeable in comparison
>>
Never heard of this guy, so I gave a couple of his videos a go. Immediately understood what this guy:
>>339921595
was talking about. What a fucking try hard dipshit.
>>
>>339921572
>Thesaurus metalhead
Should've grown out of that fashion sense at 15.
>>
>>339921572
Faggot makes DSP look likable and well voiced on games.
>>
>>339921572
Metalhead Spoony?
>>
File: DSP.jpg (1 MB, 3282x1598) Image search: [Google]
DSP.jpg
1 MB, 3282x1598
>>339921572
>>
>>339921572

He's a douche and his taste in games is questionable but I will always applaud him shitting on Obsidian and their obnoxious fanboys.
>>
>>339922427
>Razorfist wearing makeup
>AlphaOmegaSin looking like whitetrash
I get the whole metal counter culture but fuck, man.
>>
>>339922558
The guy also knows he`s comics. I hardly agree with him ever and I think he`s bit of a douche but he`s a great speaker
>>
>>339922645
aren't the SJWs the counter culture?
>>
>>339923617
Maybe nowadays though I guess the same could be said about the alt right but they just meme on the internet. Point is that these guys are in their 30s and metal counter culture was prominent when they grew up.
>>
I like his stuff on stealth games, but that's about the only genre he should be talking about.
>>
>>339924697

This.
>>
Dunno, I disagree on a lot of points with Razorfist (especially how Bendis' run on Daredevil isn't a pinnacle even of volume 2 and Murdock Papers is a good Kingpin story, but very poorly structured story. And Mark Waid's run was good for at least majority of volume 3), but when he's right he's right. I am talking about his Obsidian cricitism, Bioware criticism (they sold out to EA because they wanted to, it's direction they were heading and "EA corrupts everything" doesn't apply here), about how Mass Effect 3 has WAY MORE problems than just the ending, about how people were shitting on Iwata just weeks before he died and then he became Jesus, about video games drought, about how Sonyggers are retarded.

In my book, he's one of the good ones, desu.
>>
>>339925052
The thing with Iwata was kinda dumb though. When he died, people looked back at what he was able to for Nintendo in the past. No one back peddled and took back their criticism of say the voice chat thing in Splatoon.
>>
>>339921823
What.
>>
Stop shilling your garbage channel on /v/, dickhead
>>
>>339921572
He's alright

One of the better vidya commentators on the youtubes
>>
>>339921823
>>339925412
Check Encyclopedia Dramatica.
>>
>>339921595
>>339922558
>>339924697
all of this.
He is right about a few things a lot of others aren't, but is an edgy faggot. I suppose he's at least not one to throw a fit if you point it out, so he's alright I guess
>>
>>339924697
His opinions on MGS are retarded.

Especially in his TPP review were he pretended that the fans actually liked the game.
>>
>see people say he is edgey
dude's dress code is edge, what he actually talks is far from it. Personally, I like the guy but he should stick to genre's he knows best(stealth, mech sims, etc).
>>339925052
add bashing of the Kult of Kojima
>>
>>339925818

Outside of /v/ they did.
>>
File: 10255050.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
10255050.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>339925412

Lmfao

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Razorfist_Wanking_On_Cam.jpg
>>
Apart from his retarded metal attire he's first of all a massive contrarian. The moment there's a general public consensus on something he'll barge in screaming about his opinion being the opposite and how special he is for it unlike all the sheeple.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.