[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 0 T I C K >High level games consist of 5 heroes >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>2 0 T I C K
>High level games consist of 5 heroes
>It's because they're fucking ridiculous compared to their counterparts
>13 tiny maps is the extent of the content
>3 almost identical game modes, only one of which is even remotely balanced in practice
>They're all team based 6v6
>M U H S K I N Z
>Absolutely no modding/customizing potential
>Forced to play with fucking casuals and retards if you aren't playing with a group
>"Casual" game mode is a fucking gimped trash regular mode

Is this the next LoL, aka the next normie-pandering fucking pile of steaming shit to come and overtake the scene? Is it objectively worse, even compared to its assfaggots counterparts?
>>
I am sure to find balanced analysis ahead
>>
>>339919409
>forced to play with fucking casuals and retards if you aren't playing with a group.

That is literally every pvp based multiplayer game, you get matched with randoms if you dont group up.
Your anti shilling game needs to be worked on anon.
>>
>>339919409
>play a casual game
>complain about being forced to play with casuals
Wut.
>>
Why the fuck do people keep bitching about skins. Don't by them you cuck
>>
>>339920514
In other multiplayer games (read: literally all of them, probably even Dota and LoL at this point), there are game modes, even team ones, that allow you to play independently. TDM, CTF and it's variants to an extent, FFA, FFA KotH, etc etc etc
>>
>>339919409
>t. battleborn owner
>>
>>339920689
What the fuck do you mean, you still have a non pre made group of people in the match with you.
>>
>>339919409

do they even allow you to make your own sprays in this piece of shit?
>>
>>339921514

no
>>
>>339921661

blizzard is a bunch of disgusting safe space faggots.
>>
>20 tick
Then why was my connection so bad that it felt like watching Inception yesterday?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.