[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you Arin you stupid fucking piece of shit I hate you so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Arin_chin.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
Arin_chin.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2200
Fuck you Arin you stupid fucking piece of shit I hate you so goddamn fucking much, use your fucking shield, take off the fucking hover boots you stupid fucking faggot learn how to read the fucking maps and for god's sake stop fucking yelling stupid shit over the cutscenes some people actually enjoy and want to hear the different melodies Goddamnit you stupid fucking piece of shit I hope you fucking get AIDS and I hope your FAS succubus troll of a wife gets AIDS too you dumb fucking faggot you're so fucking unfunny it fucking hurts, why can't you just let Danny play a fucking game he's never played before so he can experience the masterpiece that it fucking is for the first time at least he can appreciate the fucking game you fucking cocksucker with your wrong opinons and shit taste I fucking hate you so goddamn much quit blaming the game on your fucking incompetance you dumbass motherfucker nobody fucking likes you and you fucking suck at video games.
>>
>>339919258
This needed a thread?
>>
>>339919258
I know he does that a lot but what game are we talking about specifically?
>>
>>339919289
I need the world to know my hatred. I don't care if it makes me a cringey faggot.
>>
>>339919460
I think you need to talk a walk outside pal.
>>
>>339919420
Game Grumps are currently doing a LP of OOT.
>>
>some people wants to actually enjoy

Then you'd play the game instead of being the lowest form of life form, one who watches other people play games.
>>
>>339919715
I have played the game, multiple times. I just really love the story and music and I was so excited to see Danny's reaction to this awesome game since it's his first exposure to it but Arin is literally ruining everything.
>>
>>339919715
Plus Arin also did a review of the game in a sequalitis video where he shat all over the game. I wanted to see if his opinions held any water and seeing if I could understand where he's coming from as he plays the game. But NOPE he's just completely stupid and doesn't know how to problem solve and blames all his problems that are completely his own fault on the game and he still won't admit that the opinions he shared in Sequalitis were just wrong and came from his own insecurities about the game. He's a piece of fucking shit and I wouldn't be surprised if the end of this play through ruined his popularity and any credibility he has as a gamer, because a lot of other fans are furious with him as well. Literally the only reason I keep watching anymore is because of Danny.
>>
>>339919258

This reminds me of something.

Ah, I remember. When these shitty e-celebs played Sonic Adventure and threads just like this one were spammed on /v/.

Egoraptor sucks at video games and has shit taste, everyone knows that. His job is to generate controversy by shitting on popular games while his co-host is the "nice cop" who pretends to enjoy them. Nothing new here.
>>
>>339919560
ah so this thread is advertisement?
>>
File: 1428654198327.png (107 KB, 382x310) Image search: [Google]
1428654198327.png
107 KB, 382x310
>>339919258
>when you go try to make a youtube comment but you're a cuck so you don't even post it on the video

just call him a dumb motherfucker to his face
>>
> not just waiting for the "how not to play" compilation somebody will make like they did Wind Waker
>>
>>339920671
He's at least admitted to taking back what he says about situational awareness or whatever it was. But yea, he still plays OoT so fucking bad that you can't even make the excuse that he's focusing on talking to Danny more than playing the game.
>>
File: 1445957821370.jpg (111 KB, 544x566) Image search: [Google]
1445957821370.jpg
111 KB, 544x566
>>339920917
>job
>>
OoT is factually overrated and I've always thought this even before egocuck made a video about it
Try proving me wrong, you might as well give up now because it's impossible
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 246x205
>>339922423
>Try proving me wrong, you might as well give up now because it's impossible
>>
>>339919526
>talk a walk
i don't know why, but i laughed

fucking phoneusers
>>
why does /v/eddit love this eceleb drama shit so much
>>
>>339922423
Overrated doesn't mean bad, though.
>>
As much as I don't care about any of this, you have to admit that anyone who keeps the hover boots on after they get them 24/7 is a bad at video games.
>>
I was fine until:
> rhyming ghost in forest
> Arin reads it out but inexplicably skips over the last two words in the third line
> "THIS FUCKING GHOST WAY TO FUCK UP THAT RHYME YO"
> Danny clearly wasn't paying attention again so doesn't call him out
> both spend a couple of minutes laughing at how the game couldn't even rhyme, despite the fact it did

This was then followed by Arin complaining about Sheiks song.
>>
File: 1465007817013.jpg (56 KB, 410x289) Image search: [Google]
1465007817013.jpg
56 KB, 410x289
>>339922928
Fuck you,I roll with Hover Boots because they are cool and I am a million times better than fucking Arin.
>>
he keeps the hoverboots on cuz he thinks it makes you move faster lol
>>
>>339922423
That's been true since I was little and I enjoy OoT.

Does anyone rememember old gaming magazines having top 100 games of all time and every fucking time it was OoT at fucking #1 without fail?
>>
Listen up faggot OP, "use your shield" isn't a cure all solution.

>gerudo's spinning attack goes through the shield and retardedly knocks you unconscious
>HURRR FUCKING ARIN USE UR SHEIDL!
>stupid clams can only be killed from a tiny angle, and the shell keeps blocking the hookshot
>HURRR Y U NO USE SHIELD ARON, ITS UR FAULT!
>>
K
>>
>>339924215
i'm actually playing oot right now. I have not played oot since I was a kid so I decided to play replay it for a few hours and then watch Arin play until he catches up with me, then pause it and play some more staying ahead of him. you can block the spin attack and the clams with your shield. not that you really need to. i discovered that simply using your jump attack right as she attacks you will hit her before she hits you. link seems to have a faster animation than she does so you hit her 100% of the time.

with the clams you just hook shot them. I think Arin is just really bad at 3d games in general, he doesn't have a mind for it.
>>
>>339924215
t. Arin Hanson
>>
You know he's just baiting people for views and reactions, right? Looks like it's working.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.