[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with the backlash against Mighty no 9? Is it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
What's with the backlash against Mighty no 9?
Is it just the trailer or has something else happened?
>>
>>339917068
It's been delayed god knows how many times and it still looks like shit
And Inafune had the gall to make a kickstarter for another game when MN9 still hasn't been released
>>
File: 1369298524-1.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1369298524-1.jpg
282 KB, 1280x720
4 million dollars.

For reference, this is 1 million.
>>
4 MILLION KEKBUCKS
M
I
L
L
I
O
N
>>
when your game has been delayed multiple times and looks like shit, you should be eating humble pie, not insulting your core fanbase.

People would have laughed over the "anime fan on prom night" line if the game looked good.
>>
>>339917314
>>339917598
looks fine to me desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxxv3jMAay8
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (211 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211 KB, 1280x720
>>339917068
>>339917990
sure
>>
File: 1464354691300.png (279 KB, 646x428) Image search: [Google]
1464354691300.png
279 KB, 646x428
>>339917990
>>339918247
>>
A radical sjw man hating tumblerina was their community manager that sperged out for over year before she finally "moved on"
>>
>>339918425
thats relatively minor though, as other issues have dwarfed the dianna debacle by a mile
>>
>>339917068
People didn't get their emails asking what system they wanted the game for before the deadline and they weren't responding to emails or tweets about it for months.
>>
>>339917068
Inafune is a professional scam artist
>>
>>339917068
once they hired a hardcore feminist as a PR rep who immediately used her position as a soapbox and tried to railroad a female main character into the game, it was obvious that this project was going to be garbage

and the fact that Crooked Keiji Inafune wants us to fund like three other related projects tells us that
A)he's not confident that this lackluster project will be profitable, despite being funded in advance
B)he doesn't want to use HIS money on flop-prone projects, but he's fine using OURS
C)he's just a shady jap that wants to stick his hands in your pocket

so fuck the guy and his crappy looking ripoff.
>>
>>339919170

Not to mention all the shitty decisions he made over at Capcom. "M-Muh Western appeal!" No wonder they fired his ass.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.