[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Payday2cover.jpg (45 KB, 250x315) Image search: [Google]
Payday2cover.jpg
45 KB, 250x315
Payday 2 or GTA V, be honest guys
>>
GTA V. Payday 2 went full heeb.
>>
GTAV is eh.

PayDay 2 is more....... meh.

both are worsening as time continues
>>
>>339910490
>PAYDAY 2 went full heeb
>when GTAO has had shark cards since the very beginning
>and having money actually gives you a huge advantage in GTAO
>and the fact that heists, the selling point of GTAO weren't released until over a year after they were supposed to
>>
>>339910628
spotted the jew
>>
>>339910271
Both are pretty awful
>>
>>339910661
haha good one my fellow rockstar shill
>>
>>339910271

do you have 3 friends to play with?
Payday 2 hands down

do you play alone?
GTA V

/thread
>>
GTA V without the online
>>
>>339910271
GTA 5

T2 fucked over GTAO with shark cards, but some multiplayer mod called TinyMP is being developed

There's a few desync issues and no passenger capability, but other then that it's just like GTA4 multiplayer
>>
pre-dodge payday anytime.
>>
Call me a bootlicker but I really liked the singleplayer story in GTA
No, I wouldn't play through it a second time but it was well worth it the first
The online heists would be a lot more fun if there wasn't so much personal responsibility and they weren't so convoluted
What I mean by this is that you can easily steal the prison bus by yourself. the other three guns can often make things harder if they don't listen, meanwhile stealing the bikes is the most unnecessary setup in the game, the setup itself is fine, one of the better ones arguably. But when it comes time to do the heist you're wondering why you bothered as a squad car is usually safer
Payday 2 suffers from a lot of poor post launch decisions and artificial difficulty while new maps are always appreciated I have to disagree with the addition of explosive grenades specifically and incendiary weapons. I'll admit it's been a long time since I've played it. but payday 2 WAS the better of the two, I can't say for sure now
>>
>>339910831
prettty much
especially now that overkill bought the rights back from 505
>>
>>339910557
Supposedly Payday 2's microtransactions are about to be removed so that's actually a plus.
>>
>>339910831
This desu
>>
>>339910271
Payday 2 has improved by miles since its release and even last year. It keeps getting better.

Payday 2 all the way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.