[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer Vermintide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: warhammer-end-times-vermintide.jpg (344 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
warhammer-end-times-vermintide.jpg
344 KB, 1080x1080
Does anyone here play this dead game ? Not a single Cata lobby up right now. After free weekend and dlc release
>>
>>339908541

the new mapsnshit any good? Was thinking about giving it another whirl. It needs more enemy types to save it imo.
>>
File: robo-chick.v7384.jpg (21 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
robo-chick.v7384.jpg
21 KB, 280x280
>>339909479
Only played 2 out of the 3 new maps yet. Summoners Peak is decent and relies a lot on ranged weapons. Drachenfels is too easy right now. The map i didnt play called "The Dungeons" is supposed to have a darkness mechanic to it, not sure how this actually plays out though.
>>
probably because the game is shit, m8
>>
>>339908541
I can find normal/hard games all the time. I can see why you are having trouble for cata difficulty, though. Most of the people still running at that level are in tight-nit groups and shit.
>>
>>339908541

fun concept but literally no content. can only run the same linear level so many times, combat is skyrim deep
>>
>>339910165
>combat is skyrim deep
if you play on easy/normal, higher difficulties force you to use all of the combat mechanics
>>
Warhammer games tend to consist almost exclusively of Warhammer fans, which means they're probably all on Total War Warhammer currently.

I'd play more Vermintide, and a lot of other things, if I didn't already have too much shit to play.
>>
>>339909751
The darkness mechanic is kinda interesting. There's a small room that introduces you to it, and then a much, much longer stretch of the map with it. They give you a magical torch and somebody had to pick it up and lead the way because you can't see shit otherwise. The finale of that stage has you in a very open room where you gotta defend yourself for a few minutes, and that gets pretty tense because there is always a rat ogre and you're all crowding around the torch somebody dropped o the floor so they can fight too.

>>339910165
I'd argue against that generalization if only because just about all the weapons handle differently from each other. WH's rapier is nothing like the 1h sword for the BW or Soldier, all of the Bright Wizards staves have a different spell used to attack, etc.
>>
>>339908541
I wish this game was free because there's no way I'll pay money for a dead game.
>>
I picked it up during the sale last week because I love some L4D but i can't seem to scrounge together anyone to play it.
>>
File: 1446279267670.jpg (63 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1446279267670.jpg
63 KB, 400x320
>Do Nightmare 3 tome Drachenfels with friends
>get a green weapon

That about sums up the game to me
>>
Great game just boring characters and need more classes
>Human, dwarf, elf
in a world like warhammer that has a shit load of amazing looking races you choose the most boring shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.