[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A janitor deleted the last thread for some reason so Dead By
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1443467787380.png (512 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443467787380.png
512 KB, 800x600
A janitor deleted the last thread for some reason so Dead By Daylight thread.
>>
Don't post any links, you'll get banned.
>>
>>339906519

>thread discussing game is not allowed
>Gazzilion Overshit thread is A-OK

so i guess every time Blizzdrones want to delete other game thread they just spam link right ?
>>
>>339906626
DELETE THIS
>>
To the anon complaining about shit perks;

I'd take the basement one, assuming it also makes people pulling others off hooks take longer as well.

The basement is no joke. It's a survivor honeytrap if you want it to be. I've killed entire teams because they tried to rescue one guy in the basement.
>>
Take it to the other one I guess, more posts.
>>339906375
>>
This is a really entertaining game to watch, actually. Reminds me of Left 4 Dead 1 that way.

From what I've seen it just seems like it needs more depth and more content. The core gameplay seems solid, besides the insta-win hatch being bullshit for the killer.
>>
Game is fun, but after playing a bunch of the killer, I've gotten a list of gripes about the game that hopefully the devs do something about.
>Killer is forced to camp the first two survivors he hooks, and by camp I mean stand right fucking next to the person on the hook. This isn't fun for the survivor, and it especially isn't fun for the killer because it wastes a huge amount of time. A big reason for this is...
>Survivors can pull their friends off hooks way too fast. If the killer is not literally in touching distance of the hook, a survivor can run in and pull their buddy off faster then they can be stopped. Even in the best case scenario, this wastes a lot of time in a situation that's already wasting time. It takes longer for survivors to pull somebody up off the ground then it takes to get them off a hook
>Catching somebody while they're vaulting, performing an action, or while stuck in a trap automatically picks them up. This is not a good thing, because you're now forced to drag them to a hook that may or may not be nearby. See the above points why this is a problem
>Toolboxes are way too good. Every other upgrade gives small bonuses to things, while toolboxes give a ridiculous advantage. A single person can go through generators like greased lightning. If more then one person has a toolbox, the killer has probably already lost unless RNG is on his side, or the survivors are all a bunch of level 1-2s
>If the survivors decide to break hooks, the killer is fucked and can't do anything about it. Hooks only light up for the killer if he's carrying somebody, so he cannot effectively patrol them and stop survivors. Even if he could, they can break the hooks quite fast because lmao toolbox bonus
>That one faggot who hides in a closet all game and then jumps right into the hatch the moment all the other survivors die
>>
could use way more gore/dismembering. the spider thing is retarded

also ambient needs to be better.

got few good jump scares out of the heartbeat perk

having fun so far.
>>
>escaped with two other people my second game with the killer in hot pursuit of us all
Man this game is pretty fun
>>
Why is it that asymmetrical MP games are always so much fun?
>>
10 hours in, and it's not really getting old. Even games with idiots are fun, because you can just slaughter them all.
>>
Is this game actually fun?

I may just buy the special edition so my friends and I can play.

I loved The Hidden: Source, if anyone is familiar with that.
>>
>>339909763
Super fun
Try to score a beta key if you're not sure though
>>
>>339909763
Loved the fucking Hidden. Is this thing that Jason/ serial killer game?
>>
Played my first game, that was pretty fun.

>failed skill check on generator
>killer comes over
>fucking run for life
>vault two windows
>hes still coming closer
>heart beat so fast
>find wood I can knock over
>lose the killer
>later on we get 2 gens, 2 left all alive
>they're both in the same general area so killer is keeping is ground there
>I try to fix it
>get grabbed but manage to wiggle out right when we reach the hook
>run the fuck away and team was using that time to fix the generator about 50% of the way there
>team still trying to fix but someone got grabbed and hooked
>two of us see it, I decide to be bait so he can save him
>wiggle around the killer, he chases
>lead him a good chunk away and lose him, teammate saved
>generator fixed, 1 left
>same thing happens again, someone got snagged and hooked
>i try to bait again but he's more attentive now
>he still chases me but not far enough
>team still tries to fix generator
>he goes for the generator and forgets me
>while that's happening I save the hooked guy
>he sees us and starts to chase us
>generator fixed behind his back
>we all get away
fucking nice
>>
>>339906786
They do it for free
>>
>been playing for a while
>go downstairs to eat something
>realize my roommate who just left for the store didn't take out the trash
>go to the garage, only light is the automatic light that goes on when you open or close the door
>throw the bag into the trash can
>think to myself, "If I get caught by a killer he better not be a faggot and at the very least chase me for a bit before hooking me."
>the automatic light then shuts off as I finish that thought
>tactically shit myself and sprint to the door as I my mind imagines a heart beating loud behind me
I need to take a break.
>>
Does this game have a duo queue? If not are they going to add one?
>>
>>339915450
They said it would be added around release.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.