[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best games to play while you're on the liquor? In my experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1463120026200.jpg (211 KB, 1280x1320) Image search: [Google]
1463120026200.jpg
211 KB, 1280x1320
Best games to play while you're on the liquor?

In my experience smash bros, Dark Souls and Destiny are pretty great (Destiny is only fun when drunk). What does /v/ think?
>>
Fuck Off 3D
>>
>>339905171
anything where you can interact with a lot of people at once
>>
I love call of duty black ops 1 or mw2 hacked lobbies and old rpg i have betten 3 personas most final fantasys and skies of arcadia and i was too drunk to remember the progress i made the night b4 but i would remember what i was doing or where i was going when i got drunk again that made it twice as fun for some reason
>>
File: 1447182817574.gif (4 MB, 390x266) Image search: [Google]
1447182817574.gif
4 MB, 390x266
>>339905247
What about the misanthropic drinkers?
>>
>>339905467
why get drunk if you get misanthropic?
that's like drinking milk because you're lactose intolerant
>>
>>339905171
Fighting games
>>
>>339905534
No I mean misanthropes who are not made any more social by booze. Also your analogy seems sloppy but I'm not lucid enough to say why.

>>339905437
I can't do RPGs my man I get too frustrated when I forget even a little bit about what's going on in the story.
>>
games with good repetitious nature where reaction time doesn't matter
>>
russian roulette
>>
arcade cabinet games are best enjoyed under the influence, but do not go when it is crowded because I am trying to have fun and I do not wish for you to shoot me in the mouth if I beat you at Tekken.
>>
>>339906008
I've been so beamed up before that if a buddy initiated a game of russian roulette I wouldn't say no.
>>
>>339905171
>4 minutes to get sober

you mean get just high enough to be functional right?
>>
Me and my friends played Drunk Souls once, it didn't really go well.

> me and one other guy have both beaten it dozens of times, SL1 runs and shit
> everyone else has never touched a souls game
> Take turns each death or boss kill
> drink on death
> Shot on loss of souls
> If you beat a boss everyone else drinks

It basically became 2 people getting mildly drunk and playing Dark Souls, while occasionally watching other people who were fucking blind fail to kill basic hollows.
>>
File: 1437791414027.jpg (160 KB, 635x648) Image search: [Google]
1437791414027.jpg
160 KB, 635x648
Being high is not equilibrium unless you're degenerate. I pop stimulants to get sober.
>>
Rocket League, Quake 3:TA or Live (might be shit now, haven't been on since a few months before the paid update), UT, Tribes, CS (to a limit)

Anything fast and/or team competitive. When you're a heavy detriment to the team then you should get off.
>>
>>339905467
Same really, i'm a misanthrope and when i'm drunk i like to try to make as many people as angry as possible.
>>
File: 1451010436698.jpg (302 KB, 700x841) Image search: [Google]
1451010436698.jpg
302 KB, 700x841
>>339908027
Upsetting people isn't necessarily my objective, but your post helped me come to terms with how much I like pissing people off.

Presently I'm invading in Bloodborne and having a grand old fucking time. SIx whiskies deep and no one can oppose my whirligig.
>>
Fighting games, Fifa, no idea why, cannot stand football when i'm sober, but the game's pretty fun when you're drunk, Dark Souls and sometimes shooters but i notice my aim start to deteriorate the drunker i get.
>>
Fuck, playing while drunk is impossible to me. I either get upset at how shit I am, or I lose my buzz, because I focus too much.

I remeber the first time I tried it it was that CoH mission in Cherbourg - where you have to secure a port at the other end of the map.

Holy shit, playing through that mission, having to painstakingly clear the streets, garrisoned buildings german defenses and set up defense points against german counterattacks sobered me right the fuck up. An hour in and I already felt completely clear-headed.
>>
Mario kart. Mario party if you want to start a fucking brawl.
>>
>>339905247
>get drunk on voice chat
>feel at the top off the world, talking all the time and cracking jokes
>realize next day that everyone probably thought I was being an asshat
>>
>>339905171
DUDE
ALCOHOL
>>
>>339908746
>I lose my buzz, because I focus too much.

Pretty much the same.
If I am sitting around listening to music and chatting I get drunk very quickly whereas I get sober faster than i can drink if I am playing vidya that needs focus.
>>
>>339905171

RPGS. I played inquisition drunk and kept telling enemies to fuck off

it was great, it improved the game.
>>
File: teh dw.jpg (36 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
teh dw.jpg
36 KB, 500x367
>>339908926
>wake up next morning
>friend messages "I heard you put on quite the show last night"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.