[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grim Dawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: grimdawn.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
grimdawn.jpg
245 KB, 1280x720
What do you think about this game?
I just started playing SP selffound and I kinda like it.
>>
>>339900431
Also curious, it's got great reviews.
>>
File: 1342.png (247 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
1342.png
247 KB, 412x412
>>339900431
did it actually get released? These liars have been delaying proper release for years
>>
>>339900883
From what I can tell the difficulty is pretty good, you can get your shit kicked in pretty fast if you don't pay attention.
Combat also feels pretty nice, at least melee. I also like the droprate of rare stuff.
>>
>>339901320
The game as they promised on the kickstarter was ready I think early last year. The spent another year in early access to add even more content than promised including a new mastery and a new act.
They delayed it to not compete with the summer and winter releases
>>
>>339900431
I dig it alot. An absolute blast. The abilities are fun and the setting and aesthetic are really enjoyable.
>>
It's pretty fun for a point and click.

I like how there's a lot of skill synergies.
>>
My fave arpg at the moment. Love the setting and mucking around with builds n' shit.
>>
>finished last difficulty with one char
>acutally forced me through it, wasn't fun
>went just back to titan quest
>>
I backed it on KS but I actually haven't played it yet because my backlog is/was massive when it was released. Here's hoping it'll be worth it.
>>
>>339900431
Good game in overall but its repetitive s fuck and the game feels unfinished
The end game is boring and the game doesn't have a good replay value
But its fun for a single coop play though with your Bros
>>
>last boss with a pet build
What the fuck stay on the fucking boss while I try to kite all the bullshit aoe you FUCKS
>>
>>339900431
It's great.

Once you get immersed in the lore of the barren, desolated waste-world it gets even better.

The gameplay is Diablo2-tier addiction. If you dig isometric view hack and slash arpgs, it's a fucking must. That's coming from a guy who was somewhat dissapointed in D3 despite the thousand hours I have in it.
>>
>>339902128
Yeah pure pet builds are not where they're supposed to be. They did already improve that somewhat though, cause a year ago pets were totally clueless. Apparently it'll take some more work in that department.
>>
>see it has controller support

>holy fuck where have you been all my life

>play it

>controller support is total shit

>game stutters every few seconds for no reason even though it isnt anywhere near maxing my hardware

>refund

other than that i dont know

you're welcome
>>
>>339900431

I want a true minion master
>>
>>339904859
necromancer mods are popping up and new mastery soon ffam
>>
What bothers me about Grim Dawn is that only a few builds are viable in higher difficulties, which makes the large amount of class combinations pointless.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.