[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is this game so tedious doesn't want it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot0000.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot0000.png
2 MB, 1440x900
Why the fuck is this game so tedious
doesn't want it to end? :'(
>>
Better than 3 & 4 combined
>>
>>339892582
I've been playing this shit for 2 hours i got 4%+ on my progression
>>
>>339892429

i began to have fun when i realized that far cry 2 is like a 3D huge open sandbox pac man game.

no matter where you are

no matter where you hide

those fucking ghosts are gonna come and get you

and they're locked on motherfucker

be ready to suffer because far cry 2 is about suffering. only masochists need apply.
>>
>>339892716
Plus i'm playing it in hardcore mode and it's still not hard at all what change i notice is that it kinda fucks my sensitivity, i have set it to max and it's still fucking rough. that is what hard in this game
>>
>>339892716
Try doing story quests
The actual main quest is only like 8-10 hours
>>
>>339892429
Drop it. One of the most boring games I've ever played. It doesn't get better and the ending is shit.
>>
>>339892582
This. They sterilized 3&4 way too much. AI feels unresponsive, and since there's no jamming, guns breaking, or any real dynamics to the combat it's just "Press F to cinematic kill retarded AI until one gets alerted, then shoot with perfect precision at the rest of the braindeads."

Oh, but animals are hostile now! Except they're never a challenge. Only ones that will kill you are just bullet sponges if you don't have good enough gear.
>>
>>339892742
kek
>>
>>339892935
im almost done with it anyway, i'll end this struggle today
>>
>>339892742
kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.