[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there any better movie licensed game series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 3123535.jpg (24 KB, 250x322) Image search: [Google]
3123535.jpg
24 KB, 250x322
Was there any better movie licensed game series?
>>
Can't think of any. Both console and GBA versions of Return of the King were amazing, GBA version especially since it was basically a LotR version of Diablo 2.
>>
Spiderman 2 for PS2/Xbox
>>
None come to mind

>playing Return of the King on GCN with brothers
>those fucking graphics
>that tight ass gameplay

baby this game was OFF THE HOOK MY HOME SLICE
>>
Never played this - why was it so good?
>>
File: 17703_front[1].jpg (124 KB, 640x914) Image search: [Google]
17703_front[1].jpg
124 KB, 640x914
well, that was easy
>>
>tfw co-op level defending against the hordes of orcs charging through the gate so the women can evacuate

fuck man this and RotK shits all over the conquest game
>>
Me and my friend spent hours and hours on this.
I remember fucking up the siege of gondor section on purpose to prolong the level because it was so much fun. Good times man
>>
>tfw you could never figure out how to beat the levels on the wall because you didn't know to kick down the ladders so you just kept killing all the orcs and uruk-hai that climbed up and eventually lost
>>
>>339891727
Return of the King is objectively better
>>
Bfme2 was.
>>
King Kong was GOAT, to the point it can be argued it's better than the movie it was licensed for.
Two magazines on backup
>>
>>339891727
Scarface
>>
>playing RotK PS2 with my cousin
>he was player 1
>exp was shared, we didn't know this
>after each level he would use up almost all the exp and get a ton of skills
>I was only able to get 1 or 2 skills per level
>took a few levels to figure out exp was shared
My only complaint with RotK on console.
>>
>>339891727
can attest that this is a top shelf game
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.