[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Metal Gear Rising. Why was Armstrong the villain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (563 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
image.png
563 KB, 867x766
Just finished Metal Gear Rising. Why was Armstrong the villain? He literally did nothing wrong
>>
you'd be the first to die under his rule you worthless fuck
>>
>>339886897
Literally Trump
>>
>>339887317
He extends his arm to you in a sign of friendship, he would have taken you as an ally
>>
File: BATSHIT! INSANE!.png (882 KB, 973x821) Image search: [Google]
BATSHIT! INSANE!.png
882 KB, 973x821
Yeah, we should support the millionaire, nigh-invulnerable, super strong, fire controlling anarachist who has never been in a real total war situation. He clearly has the common man in mind when he wants to abolish rule of law.

There is no way he would stand to benefit the most from his dream at all.
>>
>>339886897

Yeah, same thing with Hitler.
>>
>>339887441
He extends his arm to Raiden, because Raiden is strong and fights for what he believes in. You'd die because you're a weak neckbeard shitposting in his mom's basement blaming everyone but yourself for your own problems, like most Trump supporters.
>>
File: 1447389500102.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1447389500102.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>339887681
There's a lot of projecting going on in that post
>>
He wants a society that isn't influenced by money? I don't get it.
>>
>>339887441
>To you

To the cyborg who proved he was stronger than his goons and thus proving his jungle law philosophy.

Just sayin'
>>
>>339886897
If I kill OP will I literally do nothing wrong?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.