[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diablo 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: diablo-3.jpg (70 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
diablo-3.jpg
70 KB, 570x380
I just picked this up again and I am pleasantly surprised by how it turned out, I am having a blast,

The last time I played was opening week when it was full of real world trading, shitty loot and server issues

What are /v/'s thoughts on Diablo 3 after all this time?
>>
>>339883693

it's pretty weak

the FMVs are nice I guess
>>
>>339883693
Did they bring back the Necromancer class so I can summon 30 skellingtons and shit golems? Because fuck that witch doctor boring bullshit.
>>
>>339883956
He can summon both pygmy skellingtons and a golem though.
>>
>>339883693
Gear-based progression is garbo.
>>
>>339883693
It went from a pretty terrible letdown to decent, and the last few seasons have made the game incrementally better. However, the seasons are feeling very samey now with little distinction between seasonal and nonseasonal play (no more seasonal character specific legendaries, for example) and a change is due. Either Diablo 4 or a new expansion needs to be announced at Blizzcon for me to really get interested again.

I'd love to see a graphic/model update as well. The game looks decent but a lot of models and textures look like they came straight out of vanilla WoW.
>>
>>339883956
The witch doctor is basically just a tribal necromancer, it's...okay I guess? He feels really out of place though,
>>
>>339884145
>>339884065
When I played opening week you could summon 2 dogs a zombie and some pygmys. That's not enough, a tru necromancer surrounds themselves with an army of the dead.
>>
>>339883693
Was predicted to be designed as a console game.
Turns out it's best enjoyed on a console as a couch co-op game.
>>
fun for a week or two, then gets boring as shit
>>
>>339884283
Yeah, a true necromancer crashes servers
>>
>>339884283
I believe there were builds that allowed you to amass and army of festishes, but like most summons in the game, they're temporary. WD is nowhere near Necro in having his own army.
>>
File: 1461275221849.jpg (15 KB, 368x395) Image search: [Google]
1461275221849.jpg
15 KB, 368x395
>mfw casual friends want to gather and play the console version
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.