[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened? Was it all a dream? Why did they make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
What the fuck happened? Was it all a dream? Why did they make Kat, Yunica and Raven so cute?
>>
>>339880559
Because they need to have cute protagonists so desperate, lonely weebs will buy their shit game.
>>
Just wait for the sequel, not sure about the dream part, maybe its something that came in a dream but was turned into reality because the creators are like gods or something.
>>
Man I don't know.

I don't think Gravity Rush left too many threads hanging for sequel bait. I think it was honestly released in an unfinished state, as like half a fucking game story-wise, and they were just hoping it would be received well enough to justify making a sequel later on to actually finish the story.
>>
>>339880559
this but the sequel, bloodubornu, uc4, ratchet and clank and the new yakuza are why im getting a quad this christmas tbqh
>>
File: gravity_rush_2_3.jpg (1018 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gravity_rush_2_3.jpg
1018 KB, 1920x1080
We will get to play this game soon.

breh
>>
>>339881419
Same would be for me if there was an Ape Escape 4.
>>
File: GR team kick.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
GR team kick.webm
3 MB, 960x540
Can't wait for the fucking sequel. 60 FPS Gravity Rush is sex
>>
>>339881770
Is GR2 going to be 60fps? Because I rather 30 with better graphics.
>>
>>339881523
Maybe I'll pick this up. I have a feeling I don't have to play the first of the story is half finished and the gameplay is meh. 2 looks funner though
>>
My favorite thing about Gravity Rush is how it's probably the only game I've played with a very solid, fun to use Rider Kick.

Though that said it kinda sucks that it's pretty much the only useful move.
>>
>>339881891
First game*
>>
I hope 2 has new and sexier costumes for Kat.
>>
File: 1464741852599.jpg (318 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464741852599.jpg
318 KB, 1280x720
the world building is what I like, knowing that you're playing just apart of the level, and it expands when you find the missing piece of the city is awesome because the city usually always looks awesome as is
>>
Gravity Rush legitimately had one of the best settings of any game I've ever played.

The world had so much mystery. Even basic laws of physics were mad mysterious be the way time worked around the pillar.

Really made me curious about where they were, and what they were. Was it a giant pillar inside of a gas giant? Was it some other dimension? Did other pillars actually exist? If so would travel between pillars be possible? What was at the top of the pillar? What was at the bottom?

So many questions.
>>
>>339882079

I hope it has more practical costumes.

I just wanna put Kat in something cute not something that either looks dumb or is clearly made for some fetish bait.
>>
>>339880559
I really loved the first game. My only complaint is that most of Kat's costumes are DLC. Schoolgirl dressup was too cute and I want more.

Also insane load times between the side missions but I don't know if they fixed that for the ps4 version or not. Just a Vita thing really.
>>
>>339882194
But then even with all this mystery in this completely alien and isolated setting, they managed to make a city that is teeming with life, with one of the most down to earth protagonists in recent years. It contrasted so well.
>>
Kat is so adorable I can't even play this game without being overloaded with good feelings. How did they manage this? It's better than shit load of anime focusing on slolely making the girls cute. Kat does it effortlessly and in a good game with good gameplay.
>>
>>339882079
Don't be a sexist pig

I hope they give me a kick ass costume that shows her true strength
>>
>>339882821
You'll get a burka in the western release.
>>
File: 1421316480680.jpg (88 KB, 544x483) Image search: [Google]
1421316480680.jpg
88 KB, 544x483
>>339882821
>>
>>339882591
Probably cos she got thrust into a shitty situation with a shit ton of responsibility and she still manages to be positive and fun. That happiness she has when making the sewer pipe into her home even when its a dump is adorable.
>>
>>339882591
Kat looks like she could have the tile of the"PlayStation girl" but considering how Sony treats their characters, it might never happen.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.