[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mysterious "ARG" to uncover a leaked game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_42.png (218 KB, 978x961) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_42.png
218 KB, 978x961
http://projecteleven.comuf.com/

"This project involves the leak of a game which you shall know its release date only when the time comes."

What do you think anon? Bluff or something is actually going on?
>>
File: rich.jpg (24 KB, 265x289) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
24 KB, 265x289
ARGs were fun 8 years ago
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyCiH59eUu760bh4NRG995g/videos
>>
>it's a download this lossy video and fuck with it episode

no thanks, by the way project 11 is a company that basically makes bank on bullshit viral tactics like this
>>
What do you think we're supposed to append them to?
>>
This look like anything to anyone?
>>
>>339883437
train/tram and a power line?
>>
>>339883616
If you look at it sideways, the thing that's on the right currently is almost definitely a cartoon box face
>>
I'm so tired of viral """""marketing""""". And fucking idiots keep falling for it too.
>>
>>339880368

How about you do your own marketing and don't rely on a bunch of autistic kids to do it for you.
>>
>>339883437
the boat at the beginning of uncharted 4 with the crane and shit
>>
>>339883916
This is definitely a pc title, and uncharted wouldn't have to do some annoying bullshit to drum up hype
>>
>>339883437
two buldings, one yellow one with a flat roof and one white one with an angled roof and some kind of chimmney coming off the top
>>
>>339883437
Reminds me of HL2 docks
>>
>mysterious game
>in this day and age full of indie garbage

You know, maybe 10 years ago I might have given the slightest fuck about something like this... but given how desperate some indie devs are to market their shitty game, and the overall quality of most games nowadays, I just couldn't care less.

But here's a (You) for your efforts.
>>
File: Shephard2.jpg (152 KB, 285x421) Image search: [Google]
Shephard2.jpg
152 KB, 285x421
>>339884010

https://youtu.be/3tNMHYD9IJYl

?
>>
>>339884042
Opps, would you look at that. I forgot to give you your (You).

My. Bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 232x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 232x215
>>339883437
>>
>>339884402
lmao
>>
>>339884249
I don't think Los Alamos is connected to HL2 in any way unless that's where Black Mesa was. Anyway, I've no idea what to do with this video.
>Append The Bytes
>>
I'm getting something to do with finding 2 things and adding an attachment to them
>>
>>339884653
You don't see the gas mask guy? Also Black Mesa was in New Mexico
>>
In the html for it there's the second half of a youtube link.
Maybe it's worth a check?
>>
File: Docks_overview.jpg (632 KB, 1263x720) Image search: [Google]
Docks_overview.jpg
632 KB, 1263x720
>>339884784
I do see 'em, but it's more like a skeleton.

Pic related is what that picture reminded me of. Namely the Crane and Northern Petrol buildings.
>>
>>339880368
>which you shall know its release date

Whatever it is, they can't type in proper English so it's probably shit
>>
>>339884917
NVM, it's the same as the aaaa video
>>
>>339884249
Shepard's mask is pretty close to the one in the video, but it also looks like another has been laid over it.
>>
>>339884742
Yeah the videos say
"IT HIDES IN THE LAST 2 BITS" -Clue
and
"APPEND THE BYTES" -aaaa

But that's not much to go off of, it can't really have anything to do with the video files because lol youtube compression, and there's not much on the webpage, accept " A picture is worth a thousand words. " and a youtube extension that has changed a couple of times
>>
>>339885506
Someone put the pic in a hex editor
>>
>>339885732
The picture is a snapshot from a compressed video ripped from youtube lmao

Anyway, nothing different from any other png, since that format has it's own closing
>>
More than likely you have to audio spectrogram with the videos, unless they actually just put the ear piercing sounds on every video because they're 'cool'
>>
>explaination
pajeet's latest videogame is shit.
>>
Seems like the site is down.
>>
File: matrix-bullettime-fighting.gif (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
matrix-bullettime-fighting.gif
16 KB, 300x250
>>339883437
UH GUYS?
>>
>shilling some literally who game
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.