[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello frens i am a bored guy and want to no what are some good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160513_200927.jpg (96 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_200927.jpg
96 KB, 640x623
hello frens i am a bored guy and want to no what are some good games? Preferably ones I can emulate because I have no money desu
>>
you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>339879134
Xenoblade on dolphin, it's a good game and it really is improved being emulated
>>
>>339879134
>desu
>shiba
>filename
>>
>>339879293
Already beat that desu tho
>>
>>339879413
Well then, play Shining Force 1 & 2 on genesis.
>>
>>339879242
Hey no bully ok

Danke
>>
>>339879563
, desu
>>
>>339879563
Thanks I'll look into that
>>
>>339879134
Easy emulation? Here's what's in my backlog:

>GBC
LoZ: Oracle of Ages
>GBA
Advance Wars
>DS
Etrian Odyssey III
>PSP
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
>>
>>339879721
Lmao I've already played all the zeldas. I actually own a physical copy of every game. I've heard of advance wars so maybe. And any emulation is fine, if I can emulate other m at 4x native res and config it to an Xbox controller I can probably handle a buncha other stuff
>>
>>339879693
If you ever played old Fire Emblem games you should like it
It's a TRPG with a strong rpg-like elements, meaning you're able to visit towns, open chests, discover secrets and recruit team mates like you would do on FF games for example

The tactical part may not be the best but I liked it a lot because you can actually plan ahead how much damage you and the enemy will do
There's a lot of different characters and team composition possible

Just don't expose your hero too much, I had one run 20+ years ago where he was awesome because I got a lot of kills on him, and another one right behind where he was weak as fuck because he was underlevelled due to dying a lot for being on the frontlines. Same for other characters.
I think I hit the second class for him by the end of the game (instead of the middle), and you need him to kill the final boss. I was hitting the boss at like 3hp each round, needless to say it was long.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.