[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modding/Romhack thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Romhack thread?
>Post games that have some simple cheats or hacks that make them a lot better.
>Post your own romhacks
>post romhack ideas and other can say if it exists or not.

I'll start with sotn 300% boss hp, which is my current fav. Makes the bosses a lot harder to kill, which is what the game needs.
http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/index.php?/topic/7278-castlevania-symphony-of-the-night-boss-mode/

webm is from a 3 course romhack for kirby's dream course I made but haven't finished.
>>
Inb4 404
>>
>>339877324
>>339877324

is this sonic labyrinth but with kirby?
>>
>>339877886
It's a golf game.
>>
I play Super Metroid rom hacks all the time. I wish more people made them for Zero Mission or the Castlevania games but I don't know if those would work out as well. I thought about making my own since I had some ideas but I don't know how I'd make it work and I'm too lazy for it.
>>
File: fuuuck.gif (312 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
fuuuck.gif
312 KB, 360x359
>>339877324
>playing FFVI Brave New World for the first time
>get to Atma Weapon
>>
>>339878294
Unfortunately, SotN and beyond is in Hacking Hell since nobody can get something functional beyond very minor changes.
Don't even get me started on that one autist who's making SotN "Hacked" which is just an engine in GameMaker or some shit.
>>
>>339878793

Yeah I remember that. He said it was easier to just remake the game in Gamemaker than to actually hack it. It's fucking nuts.
>>
>>339877324
thanks now I want to play dreamcourse again I hope you're happy with yourself
>>
File: Sotn G&S exhibition 2.webm (3 MB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
Sotn G&S exhibition 2.webm
3 MB, 1152x720
>>339879193
>>339878793
The guy has a problem with me. I asked him about some of the game mechanics, because I want to be able to do shit like pic related and he was like "hurr do it yourself then retard" "you're crazy".

I was only asking questions and he actually banned me from his blog.

Later I checked some footage and saw that the mechanics will function completely different and he's also removing special move input.
>>
>>339878294
I wish I liked SM, but everything about it is just dull to me for some reason. I was especially interested in that one 4x map size super hard hack but i can't get into it.
>>
>>339880792

If you don't like the original, you won't like any of it's romhacks. Personally it's my overall favorite game so I have a blast trying out the romhacks of it, aside from the really shitty ones.
>>
>>339880792
>>339880862
i just played the rotation hack. it was pretty fun.
>>
>>339880862
Yeah I've noticed. I don't know what the problem is, I know it's a good game but I hate everything about it.
>>
>>339877324
That fucker with the lightning bolts in the inverted catacombs already had way too much HP. That's a nice idea for every other boss though.
>>
>>339881595
Galamoth was a really weird Superboss given that you'll likely find him while hunting the pieces of Vlad first time around.
Shame he never returned since, with only the Time Reaper representing him in fucking Judgement.
>>
>>339881808
Yeah.
I'd love to see someone beat him without cheesing the fuck out of it with Lightning resistant equipment or the Shield Rod since I've never managed to do it myself.
>>
>>339881467
wait, you can use The World in a video game?
>>
>>339881956
Jojo didn't invent time freezing you humongous faggot
Nor is Dishonored the first game to feature it
>>
>>339881956
Here
https://youtu.be/W9N_d2KuY7A
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.