[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attention losers: Do you like Wayforward games? (Of course y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: GOTY 2016.jpg (357 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GOTY 2016.jpg
357 KB, 1280x720
Attention losers:
Do you like Wayforward games?
(Of course you do)
Do you like catgirls?
(Of course you do)
Do you like Lindsay Collins's art, previously featured on Destructoid, in Game Grumps episodes, and in several licensed and original Wayforward titles?
(Okay maybe you don't but work with me here)

Then you're in luck!
Cat Girl Without Salda, formerly a cruel April Fool's joke, has now become reality!

Except you're not in luck unless you already subscribed to the Humble Monthly Bundle for June, because it's a Humble Original at the moment. Too bad, sucks for you.

But wait!
I can make your lives not suck!
I have a copy, and it's DRM-free!
That means if you ask nicely and promise to buy it if it ever goes on sale normally like good little goyims, I'll give you a copy.

I could upload it somewhere if it's small enough and link to it if the mods don't go crazy about it, or I could take down your emails and send it to you. Whichever you think will be the most reliable.

Here's a look at gameplay if you want to see how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU96S1E3Pbg
>>
Wow, only one embarrassing typo, that's a personal best
>>
This game doesn't look very good.
>>
>>339876412
Didn't check the catalog before making the thread did you OP?

>>339874615
>>
>>339876581
No it does not! But the gameplay is amusing and it's short enough to keep your attention span.
>>
>>339876581
yeah,
I liked the whole april fools running gag they had going but seeing it in motion killed the amusement for me.
>>
>>339876697
I did check the catalog, asshat, it just took a few seconds to type up this post. Calm the fuck down. I'm the only one offering to give you a copy anyway.
>>
i want one heres my email
[email protected]
>>
post the link m9
>>
>>339876880
Or I can go straight to Blackcats.
>>
>>339876412
Where the hell you think you are? Just post the fucking link, nobody cares about piracy or anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.