[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one looking forward to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
Am I the only one looking forward to this?
>>
Yes, it's going to die at most after one year like Nosgoth.

To be honest I think the idea of a team-based shooter with zombies on the map could make for a great game, but Capcom fucked it up by making it a RE game instead of it's own thing, don't get me started on the F2P modelÑ/spoiler]
>>
>>339875224
I feel like they are dropping the ball just like they did with RE:ORC. There is so much potential for co-op, adding good side-stories.
>>
File: Tracer kek.webm (2 MB, 900x1060) Image search: [Google]
Tracer kek.webm
2 MB, 900x1060
>>339875224
You know whats cool about the Umbrella Operatives having that armor that protects their head when they raise their hands like in that pic? Nothing! They can still be shot chest down, that plate is fucking stupid!
Anyways OP, no you arent the only one. You'll have about 6 other people to play it with.
>>
>>339876073
That was developed by Slant 6 who was a shit developer. This is internal capcom. It could be decent
>>
>multiplayer only game
>it's not F2P

It'll be shit and you know, not to mention animations in this game are horrendous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hpTgbC-Jn0
>>
>>339876605
That is mfw when my friend already bought it
>>
Is this a sequel to the Raccoon City game? No thanks.
>>
>>339877083
No. Try reading
>>
>>339875224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7c66LFI4qU
>>
>>339876842
>>339877294
How can Capcom make a RE game that looks worse than ORC? Jesus, I hope they have news on other RE titles at E3 next week.
>>
>>339877294
>>339876842
It doesn't look completely awful, but it does look like it needs a ton of polish.
>>
>>339875224
>unity
Yeah...no
>But anon unity is a great engine in the right hands
Counter point, it looks like utter shit.
>>
>>339876842
F2P is bad and makes you pay for every little thing, hopefully this will be a proper full game with DLC updates.
>>
>>339877858
But...
It means it will be active longer, it also means more hackers since people can create accounts ad nauseam.

$20 is the sweet spot.
>>
>>339877964
>also means more hackers since people can create accounts ad nauseam

Why would that be good?
>>
File: 1463945106664.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463945106664.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>339876842
>that gotta go fast crawling animation
My sides
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.