[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Messiah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What do you think of this game?

What was your least favorite part?

What kind of skill build is your favorite to play?

What do you think of the game's difficulty and balance?

What did you think of the multiplayer?
>>
Holy shit, I thought there was no one else who even played this game. I've got like 200 hours in the single player, I got it waaaaay past peak so I never even got to play multiplayer. It was such a fucking good game
>>
>>339868669
I think it's source?
>>
File: 1304223125315.jpg (5 KB, 168x154) Image search: [Google]
1304223125315.jpg
5 KB, 168x154
I want to be taken by Xana with her fat demon horsecock. Violently and without respite. All while she whisper shit talks in my ear the whole time.
>>
>>339868669
>asskicking game

>Catacombs, fuck 'em

>fighter with focus on crits and a bit support magic

>Hardcore difficulty is literally artificial difficulty, Hard is somewhat fair for melee focus,
pure casters have difficulty with anything above normal

>trash, never played for longer than 10 minutes because of terrible balance between magic and melee, also no kick
>>
xana is top waifu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS49Dazin3E

necromancer lair is the worst part, very little barrels to throw and no pits to kick things into
>>
It's sad that there is no modding community for this game, it could use some maps. (Arenas for example, to fuck around with enemies and shit.)

Personally, i didn't liked all those tomb/crypt levels at all.
>>
The final boss makes me want to kill myself. What a damage sponge.
>>
File: 1427949437874.webm (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1427949437874.webm
2 MB, 768x432
>>339869661
I remember reading somewhere that the modding tools were complete, but Ubisoft didn't let them release it.
>>
>What do you think of this game?

It's a good game, although I wish it had more open environments without the shitty companion stuff/hand holding. In fact if the story was entirely cut from the game I wouldn't miss it.

>What was your least favorite part?

Boss fights were shit, other than that nothing sticks out.

>What kind of skill build is your favorite to play?

Just a melee fighter with a sword, nothing else. Bows are fun too.

>What do you think of the game's difficulty and balance?

It's kinda shitty. Normal mode's too easy but then hard turns everything into a damage sponge and makes the game's combat feel weak as hell.

Never played multiplayer.
>>
Is this /u/ rape?
>>
>>339868669
Don't be a source and post the faggot, OP.
>>
>>339869630
>necromancer lair is the worst part
Aight mayne here's what you do for necromancer lair to be the most fun area in the game:
First part is literally a walkway with a neverending ledge to your side. I don't need to explain this
Once you get down to the ghoul shit you use telekinesis to pick up one of those steel cage boxes laying around and proceed to smack enemies into walls and stairs for oneshot kills.
That area is hands down one of my favourite areas.

>>339868669
>What do you think of this game?
Great. Underrated by critics, maybe a bit overhyped in these threads.

>What was your least favorite part?
Spider hole. Fuck that.

>What kind of skill build is your favorite to play?
Swordsman with Telekinesis and Freeze. All you'll ever need.

>What do you think of the game's difficulty and balance?
Once you figure out how to fight different enemies (it's abusing physics in 99% of the time) it's easy even on hightest difficulty. And the lower difficulties are good to get into it.

>What did you think of the multiplayer?
It kinda lacks the things that make this game so fun in SP. Wouldn't recommend.
>>
File: 1319168658449.jpg (6 KB, 152x157) Image search: [Google]
1319168658449.jpg
6 KB, 152x157
>>339869279
>>
>Dark Messiah is too hard
>Dishonored is too easy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.