[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any hope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: mea.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mea.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
is there any hope?
>>
>>339867841
If it has fun multiplayer I'll buy it. If it doesn't even have multiplayer this time I'll probably pass.
>>
>>339868069
>buying a game for multiplayer
You have to be 18 to visit this site.
>>
>>339868923
Did you not play ME3 Multiplayer with friends? It was incredibly fun and the varying classes, builds, and weapons were awesome.
>>
No, bioware is fucked and the Mass Effect franchise will be ruined just like Dragon Age.
>>
>>339867841
There's going to be day one DLC just to get into the main menu on launch. Calling it now.
>>
Shoulda just made it an mmo like the Division, Mass Effect has all the lore already
>>
This game better fucking bomb. After the hate ME3 got, if faggots really buy this shit then the Jews won.
>>
there's always hope
but Bioware doesn't have enough credit to warrant anything more than a pirate, then possibly buy
>>
>>339869341
>being this mad over a CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED video game
>>
>>339867841
I hope it has as good a lore as ME trilogy did, but actually uses it for interesting sidequests. ME 1-3 had some great stories (like all of the genofag stuff), but most of it were generic, boring shooter quests. Bioware is rich, I wish they'd hire some real writers and approach quests like slavs did in Witcher 3 - make it about minor characters.
>>
File: sapp.png (35 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
sapp.png
35 KB, 250x260
>>339869234
>EA trusting Bioware to make an MMO after SWTOR
>>
File: kek.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>339869807
>genofag
>>
File: cisquisition.jpg (1 MB, 1777x2048) Image search: [Google]
cisquisition.jpg
1 MB, 1777x2048
>>339869125
Wasn't it just horde mode from gears of war?

And any game is fun with friends, that's not something to boast about your game
>>
>>339870254
You've obviously never played it, then. One of the most fun multiplayer experiences for me and my friends.
>>
>>339870510
Yeah, it was kinda fun with all the races and classes.
But it was horde mode.
>>
What do we know so far? I'm kind of curious about how interstellar travel will work in this game.

Since there are no mass relays in Andromeda, will the action be confined to a small part of the galaxy or what.
>>
>>339870668
it's in one star cluster called the Helios cluster
>>
>>339870254
Yeah it was horde mode, but it also had tons of weapons, abilities, and playable races that exceeded was available in singleplayer by far. More work went into the multiplayer being fun than singleplayer.

The best part? Despite EA and Bioware jewery the dlc for the multiplayer was completely free. Only catch was the stupid random boxes, but you'd get basically one box per match on Gold and higher.
>>
It has jetpacks and a focus on exploration, might be good.

Then again, so does ELEX and I sure as shit trust PB more than Bioware these days to deliver a good world to explore.
>>
>>339870948
>pb
>good
Whoa
>>
>>339867841
Im cautiously optimistic. Mass Effect 3 wasnt that bad of a game and neither was Inquisition. The idea of bringing back ME1 tier exploration sounds great but I hope they dont fuck it up
>>
>>339872169
They weren't bad as in "dude in his garage makes an indie platformer", but they were quite shitty compared to modern AAA standard. If they don't care about telling interesting stories then there's a whole world of procedural generation of content, as shallow as Shadow of Mordor was, there's no denying it was loads of fun. But Bioware's games in the last decade or something feel like they care very little for characters and stories outside main quest, yet they are not competent enough to fill that hole with good gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>339872169
>Mass Effect 3 wasnt that bad of a game
So you're saying
>Diana Allers
>Kai Leng
>Rannoch Arc
>Reaper motive
>Javik on-disc DLC
>Journal system
>MP maps as SP maps
>Need to play multiplayer to get best ending
>Leviathan DLC is NOT integral to the plot
>"Another Wave" mechanics
>Turret segments
>Tali'Zorah vas Stockphoto
>Sidelined ME2 characters
>Thane's death
>Legion's death
>Last words in vanilla ME3 is literally "buy DLC"
>Starchild
How much worse does it have to get to be "bad" in your opinion?

Inquisition wasn't bad, but just bland, boring and frustrating at times. Which is a step in a better direction, but far, far, far from good.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.