[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What is happening to my character and how to remove it?
>>
>>339863596
delete system 32
>>
>>339863596
>wrong pic
>>
>>339863764
Lol, fag, sucking that dark sigil dick are you?
>>
>>339863764
enjoying those "free" levels?
>>
>>339863903
>>339864014
fuuuuck me and this guy
>>
>>339863764
Those free levels aren't free m8.
>>
>>339863903

Was curious about the dark sigils I kept getting and looked it up online since the game didn't explain what they were for. Ended up spoiling the surprise but oh well.

Spoilers: Looks like I'm getting an alternate ending.
>>
>>339864705
If you follow the quest line you are. Did you get all five from the pilgrim? It actually really helps to have 2 npcs for Soul of Cinder. He just has so much HP
>>
>>339864705
Oh yeah, and also, you can safely use curse stones to reverse hollow appearance without messing up the ending. And you should get a ring eventually that will hide hollow appearance.
>>
>>339865558
>summoning
>>
>>339865676
I may use the curse stones then. I wear full armor anyway so it doesn't even make a difference really.

I'm about to face the Dancer

I've done all the optional things that I've found. Haven't looked up anything other than where to find a weapon and a ring that I wanted and the sigil thing.

Also that quest was totally worth it since I got the Elite Knight armor and that's my favorite.
>>
>>339865956
Of course I'm gonna summon.

>>339866430
Dancer really was cool to just watch. Definitely a neat and nasty fight. >>339866430
Well don't use them arbitrarily. I think you can get gems that allow for some scaling with hollow level (Dark or Deep?) so think about that as well.

Elite Knight pretty cool. I like Dancer outfit actually.
>>
File: 1464642223581.jpg (69 KB, 572x397) Image search: [Google]
1464642223581.jpg
69 KB, 572x397
>tfw bad
>tfw stuck on abysall watchers
>>
>>339868012
>get fire resistance shield/armor
>as soon as the 2nd guy comes in, run away and wait for the 3rd guy joining in the battle
>block and wait for backstab

Otherwise, get another guy to help you or farm levels
>>
>>339868889

everybody told me using a shield was a waste ~_~
>>
>>339868012
That is one of the tougher bosses for sure.

First phase is pretty easy. Just hang back until red eyes joins the fight. Then try to backstab.

Also if you run past the enemies to get to the boss sometimes red eyes will get stuck at the fog trying to kill them. Just lure the boss near him to refocus his attention.

Second part of the fight is all you though. Just take it slow and try to get some backstabs in.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.