[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about yo buy BF4 flor PC. However, am not Going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: descarga (2).jpg (13 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
descarga (2).jpg
13 KB, 188x268
I'm about yo buy BF4 flor PC.
However, am not Going to buy any DLC
Should I reconsider?
>>
>>339858912
It's absolutely not fucking worth it unless you get all the mappacks (premium is cheapest option rather than buying separately) so if you don't want to shell out for that I suggets you don't get the game at all.
>>
>>339858912

op you retard they've started releasing the dlc for free, you missed the first one at least
>>
Tons of the DLC is free now.
Still premium copy shouldn't be that expensive now.
It's actually fun now compared to launch BF4.
>>
>>339859828
I know Man, i dos not have the Money at The moment. Also, where do i get the DLC?
>>
File: BattlefieldRoundSTart.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
BattlefieldRoundSTart.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
>>339858912
It was probably the best 20 bucks I spent on a game ever.
>>
>>339858912
BF4 is shit, don't bother
>>
buy the dlc
>>
>>339860582
That would be very difficult since 1 ARS (my countey currency) is 0.13 dolars
>>
>>339858912
Wait for BF1. BF4 is shit compared to BF3.
>>
>>339858912
you can try it out for like 168h or so hours before you buy it, are you sure you want it? Are you sure you'll be playing it enough to buy it?
>>
>>339858912
buying a battlefield game without the dlc is the stupidest thing you could do, you will alienate yourself from the majority of the community and only have a handful of hue servers to play in.
>>
>>339860734
Por que no lo descargas illegalmente pues?
>>
>>339862273
Pues, porque no
>>
File: 1451419689927.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1451419689927.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Battlefield 4 is fucking rad but the DLC was pretty shitty and most likely dead.
If you absolutely want more content then get Second Assault
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.