[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
Why the hate?
>>
The RPG elements have been stripped bare to the point where the game is basically just an open world FPS with bad writing.
>>
No innovation, same clunky feeling, same engine
>>
so the fuck what? This isn't hypothetical. There ARE mods that make the game better and solve literally all of the problems people in this thread are whining about. Fix the problems with a few minutes effort, then play the game the way you want to play it and enjoy it.

But no, you're mindset is "NO! I WANTED IT TO WORK MY WAY OUT OF THE BOX! BETHESDA IS LAZY!!!!"
>>
Because it was a step back.
>>
>>339852879
Because the cover of F4 is the fucking same as F3 but zoomed in and the color/lighting is different.
>>
>>339853059
This is too small to become a copypasta desu famalam
>>
>>339853059
please try to bait harder, anon. I know fallout threads are free (you)s lately, but have some standards
>>
>>339853059
>it's okay to make shitty games and let the community fix it

Please kill yourself immediately.
>>
File: gbCkeHT.png (975 KB, 2298x2539) Image search: [Google]
gbCkeHT.png
975 KB, 2298x2539
>>339852879

Because a sequel is supposed to add more features and remove the unnecessary, not reduce the number of quests from your previous game in the franchise and deliver a product with the least you can get away with.

Pic related, these are ALL the Fo4 quests, even the shitty miscellaneous ones.
>>
>>339852879
Poor FPS masquerading as an RPG.
>>
File: shut up.png (141 KB, 631x1134) Image search: [Google]
shut up.png
141 KB, 631x1134
>>
>>339852879
because bethesda is irredeemable trash and you are a legitimate retard if you enjoy any of their games
>>
File: t3kczeB.jpg (756 KB, 3095x1350) Image search: [Google]
t3kczeB.jpg
756 KB, 3095x1350
>>339853312

For Comparison, here is Skyrim, who people were already complaining about removing too much. They literally did more 4 years ago that in their "most ambitious game" as it was hyped.
>>
>>339853236
>>339853254
>>339853286
Yes. Yes it is absolutely ok to make a game that not everyone will absolutely fucking love, and then make it possible (unlike essentially everyone else in the whole industry) to modify that game to your heart's content.

The first player made free to share mod system that works on consoles ever. What a lazy shit developer they are.... for fuck's sake you people are backward.
>>
>>339853059
Is there a mod that adds a proper karma system?

With that and a full fallout3/NV style chat box I might give the game a second chance
>>
>>339853540
Still too small to become a copypasta desu
>>
>>339852879
- no holster
- shit color scheme (fuck bethesda for listening to its 'fans' on this one. ''more color'' isn't always right, and it pretty much yanked the atmosphere that 3 and NV had out of the overworld)
- voice overs were a fucking mistake and their implementation was the most likely reason that rpg options got canned
>>
>>339852879
Why the bait?
>>
>>339853641
The 26 mods I'm running for FO4 on my Xbox One work exactly as they should. So... yeah, they do - within days of releasing the first system of its kind
>>
File: spongejohn.png (159 KB, 799x332) Image search: [Google]
spongejohn.png
159 KB, 799x332
>yes
>no
>question
>sarcasm

this is why fallout 4 is terrible. alot of the story falls flat, factions fall flat, there are no real dynamic choices. all endings end the same. the most linear fallout game to date.
>>
>>339853440
They literally cut half of Skyrim to meet that 11/11/11 gimmick.

The Civil War was supposed to be an actual war involving all holds instead of the one fight for Whiterun.

Also everything about the fucking thieves guild is fucking garbage and guess who wrote it
>>
File: 1460378680863.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1460378680863.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>339853724
>all the fuckers defending the voiced protagonist after E3
>>
>>339854013
fucking christ this was a terrible decision. this fallout really just killed all the fallout hype to come for a long time for me
>>
>>339853845
>26 mods
>26
Woah there, easy, don't go too wild! You might actually hit 10% of a PC mod load order
>>
>>339853992

I'm not defending skyrim here, I do think they missed many things that could have been there. I'm just pointing out how Bethesda is one of the few game companies that introduces less and less in the sequels.
>>
>>339853286
That's the only reason people like New Vegas. By itself that game is horribly broken and one of the worst rated FOs
>>
Everything in the game is shallow.

I still somewhat enjoy the game, but all they needed to do was expand on Fallout 3, instead they stripped it down.

There's also far too much combat, I don't feel like exploring because every new place I find will just be a room full of enemies with a ramdomized weapon that are mostly shit.

Valentine was wasted on this game.
>>
>>339854013
>it will be fine!
>theres literally no difference except it is voiced now!
>they just cut out useless options or made them sub options now!
God damn they were delusional
>>
>>339853059
Is there a mod that makes the dialog more than
>Yes
>Sarcastic Yes
>More information
>I'll come back to say yes later
>>
>>339853059

>Basically Skyrimjob

Apologise for your fuckery
>>
>>339854182
Spent all day yesterday building a vault in game on console - something I've wanted to do for 8 years since FO3. But yeah, the over 1000 mods added since Tuesday are ALL weapon mods... sure
>>
>>339854456
No, they would have to literally rewrite and revoice the dialog.
They do change it so you can actually see what is going to be said though.
>>
So are they going to try and force a voiced protag in the next TES?

There is no way they would be that stupid, not to mention they would need different voice actors to account for the playable races.

Unless they either force you into a single race, or do the fucking retarded thing and give every race the same voice.
>>
>>339854013
>>339854172
What's wrong with the voice protagonist? It's better than just silence
>>
>buying an RPG game because shooting is fun

God damn it I just can't wrap my head around this
>>
>>339854629
considering that they always recycle their most retarded features from one game to the next, the surefire bet would be yes
>>
>>339852879
1) less RPG
2) less Western
3) Todd Howard

More or less, but that's not how I think about it. But if you were expecting F1/2/NV on an updated engine, your expectation was met with a whole lot of not those three.

To me, it's a case of people clamoring for something different, then getting something different, then disliking it and returning to wanting more of the same.

I don't get caught up in the bitter usomad train on games, life's too short for console wars, or getting jimmies rustled by something that's only a game. That's time better spent talking about and enjoying games you do get fun from.
>>
>>339854629
It wouldn't mind me of a show is getting a bit more focuse. I pretty much played as a nord Skyrim anyway since that is the Canon choice
>>
File: thisisb8.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
thisisb8.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>339854385
>By itself that game is horribly broken and one of the worst rated FOs
>>
>>339852879
It's shallow and uninteresting
>>
>>339854629
>Implying they won't change race options to Nord, orc, cat, and elf
>>
>>339852995
>>339853013
>>339853312

Bethesda seems to want to do the absolute bare minimum nowadays, and why not? People will buy it anyway.

>>339853724
>- shit color scheme (fuck bethesda for listening to its 'fans' on this one. ''more color'' isn't always right, and it pretty much yanked the atmosphere that 3 and NV had out of the overworld)

You're wrong about this.
>>
>>339853059
Until 20 minutes ago mods weren't on consoles.
Prior to that
30% played on PC with access to mods.
70% played on consoles with no access to mods.

Keep telling yourself mods are what make Bethesda successful.
>>
>>339854669
part of the fallout/skyrim universe is using your imagination and creating your own experience. using a voice protagonist creates more stream lined thought. this is how your character talks. before you would read the voice in your head as you or whatever voice you made. made it feel more like an rpg instead of this bullshit that came out thats so stream-lined it hurts.
>>
>>339854828
>NV fans so delusional they pair it up with 1 and 2.

NV was shooter trash too kid.
>>
I hated the voiced main character, I hated the dumbed down dialogue options, I hated the lack of none player made settlements, I hated the storyline, I hated the fixed player background, I hated the lack of inhabited vaults, I hated the radiant quests, I hated the factions, I hated the Railroad whining, I hated the Minutemen begging for help whilst doing nothing, I hated the BoS leader being an emo, I hated the building, I hated the tiny Emerald City, I hated the lack of different ammo types, I hated the ripped off borderlands-esque legendary weapons, I hated the lack of unique looking unique weapons, I hated the lack of weapon variety being replaced by the weapon building, I hated the gimping of automatics, I hated the lack of memorable characters, I hated the lack of unique dialogue options related to S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and perks, I hated hastily tacked on female character and I hated the quests which generally needed you to just kill everyone.

Still I love exploring and have put 100+hours into it.

Good timesink, terrible game.
>>
File: catter.jpg (24 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
catter.jpg
24 KB, 510x427
>>339854669
>Want to roleplay
>Instead forced in the shoes of a worrying mother/father with shit-tier voice actors
>mfw they probably put more effort into the robot saying your name once than finding actually good actors
>>
>>339854669
Voice protagonists in rpg's generally means less dialog, less options, and less roleplaying.
In something like the Witcher or Mass Effect it can work, but a game like Elder Scrolls or Fallout that tries to be more of an open sandbox it just harms it.
>>
THERE ARE NO FUCKING SKILLCHECKS IN THIS GAME
HOW CAN ANYONE IGNORE THAT?
NONE OF YOUR STATS AFFECT ANYTHING ABOUT HOW CHARACTERS REACT TO YOU
THE INSTITUTE ALWAYS THINKS YOU ARE A RETARD EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE 10 INTELLIGENCE
AND YOU CAN HAVE 1 INT AND YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BE THEIR FUCKING LEADER

FALLOUT 4 IS JUST SO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AWFUL
>>
>>339854886
3 got a MetaCritic score of 91
NV got 82
4 got 87

Communily NewVegas is considered the worst of
>>
Voiced Protagonist
Protag's VA is fucking terrible to boot
Speech Wheel
HATE NEWSPAPERS
No Skills
No Karma
Terrible press X to SHAAAUUUN story
Settlement building does nothing to affect the game's world or story - just a shoehorned gimmick for more padding
Pipe weapons
Preston
>>
>>339854629
They'll have a male and female voice and that'll be it.
Argonians and Khajiit will sound like Imperials.
>>
>>339855460
By who?
>>
>>339855027
So I take it you don't like Fallout games at all?
>>
>>339855460

>metacritic

stop
>>
>>339855452
Theres 3 skill checks in the base game and more in FH
>>
>>339855027
Why do people even like Fallout 1 so much?
Its like half of a game its just so fucking tiny and limited.
>>
>>339855452
rofl i havent played this game since the month it came out, just another reason this one was so shit.
>>
Why does Beth always put a mysterious faction of strangely well armed and supplied evil mercenaries in their Fallouts that aren't an actual faction and cannot be wiped out and are all shoot on sight
>>
>>339855627

Ignore anyone who uses the kid ad hominem. They're just baiting.
>>
>>339852879
I never enjoyed New Vegas mainly because of the outdated shooting mechanics and strong RPG elements. Fallout 4 seems like a game I could actually enjoy.

The reasons you dislike this game are reasons to like the game for other people.
>>
File: mmmm.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.gif
2 MB, 303x277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVQ9KaPxRI
>>
>>339855868
4 can't even be considered baby's first RPG.

It's barely even that fun as a shooter.
>>
>>339855868
So what you're saying is Fallout 4 is a game for people that don't like Fallout?
Glad we could agree.
>>
Fallout 4 is a great timeline, but as an rpg it completely shuts out any creativity on the player's side. No matter if you are playing a nude, amoral cannibal or a charming drunk in your head the game will always be about an army father or lawyer mother looking for their 200 year old baby boy. The story has no twists you can make through your choices which leaves playing it ultimately a hollow experience. Some of the companions were nice, but fuck were they whiny.
>>
>>339856097

It's literally a shooter with perks.
>>
>>339855580
By everyone except /v/

Fallout 4 subreddit: 204,813 members
New Vegas subreddit: 21,976 members

Face it, /v/ is literally the only place that gets so butt hurt over this game
>>
>>339856097
Yeah, it kind of seems like it's the worst of both worlds.

>>339856125
Yes, pretty much. But then again, game franchises change. Fallout 4 might very well be the new definition of Fallout games.
>>
Because it was soulless and empty as shit

>half-accidentally fall into a huge sinkhole
>expect some Descent type of pant-shitting to ensue
Nope, just radroaches

>get sent into a nuthouse to track down an ancient vampiresque guy
>expect the haunted hotel from VtM:bloodlines
>kill 40 run of the mill gunners and make an arbitrary choice in the last room
Blueballed again

>pre-war chemical-weapons factory
>get inside and see gunners tripping balls
>expect your character to start tripping balls as well
Nope, run to the end, slaughter everyone and get the mcguffin at the end

>Combat zone
just fuck off

The only good things in fallout 4 were dunwich borers and the museum of witchcraft, everything else was just so half-assed and left me so blue-balled I couldn't go on to even storm through the main questline.
>>
>>339856305
It should be a fucking new IP then.
>>
File: crips.jpg (9 KB, 189x292) Image search: [Google]
crips.jpg
9 KB, 189x292
>>339856072

>this isn't loading
>this is learning

every fucking time
>>
File: 1422226453641.jpg (170 KB, 1165x740) Image search: [Google]
1422226453641.jpg
170 KB, 1165x740
>>339853059
>>
>>339856305
I hope so, the perk system in 4 is a lot better than the skill system in 3 and New Vegas, and I love how the cameras is actually Dynamic during dialog rather than stuck in some first person staring contest
>>
>>339856297
>using reddit as a measurement
>>
I was disappointed by Fallout 4 but I'm going to go play Far Harbor right now and there's nothing you faggots can do to stop me.
I'm not even going to reply to any replies to my post so don't even bother replying to me because I won't read any of your replies so it's literally pointless to reply to my post. Don't even think about replying to me you faggots because I'm going to be busy playing Far Harbor and not even going to be aware of anything on /v/ or any other board or even website for that matter so don't even get any ideas. I'm going to be trying to have fun with Far Harbor and I don't know if I will because the main game was average at best but I'm going to give it a shot and that's what I'm going to be doing so you'd just be wasting your time by replying to me. Even if a million times people replied to me there wouldn't be any reason to because I won't be reading any of it so don't even waste the energy that it would cost to reply to me.
>>
>>339856297
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>339856297

>reddit

yeah fuck off
>>
>>339856440
You do realize that Fallout wasn't an FPS originally? Are you mad they didn't make a new IP back then?
>>
>>339855509
>Voiced Protagonist

Is this just not allowed in RPGs or Fallout games?

>Protag's VA is fucking terrible to boot

Disagree, but I am left wondering why both the male and female VA didn't sound like mush-mouthed Boston townies, so I just assumed they had the misfortune of moving to New England area from elsewhere.

>Speech Wheel
more like a cross of four options, but I assume you mean you wanted more choices like the previous games

>HATE NEWSPAPERS
wut.jpg

>No Skills
>No Karma

Yeah they changed that, but it's kind of more annoying to be told "you're a bad person" when it's obvious that nuking a town or selling children into slavery is not good behavior.

As for skills, they were there, you just didn't need to put a shit ton of points into anything, fair enough.

>Terrible press X to SHAAAUUUN story

Haven't played a Fallout game yet that has me super-interested in the main story, so I get to it when I get to it, usually after tons of side shit.

>Settlement building does nothing to affect the game's world or story - just a shoehorned gimmick for more padding

Fallout Sims was actually kind of fun, but I didn't do much of that until I was done with the quests and the main game.

>Pipe weapons
okay? another wut.jpg, not really sure what's wrong with them other than they're useful starter guns until you loot a proper gun off someone

>Preston

Only mistake there was auto-giving new radiants whenever the player would turn a quest in, there were other radiant-givers who didn't do that, you had to ask for another to get one.

Plus after the first go-through, it's not like you are forced to go to the MM location, just ignore the dog and head elsewhere if he was that irritating.
>>
>>339856430
Fallout is not about lovecraftian memes you know
>>
>>339853125
>Judging game by its cover
Bait harder faggot
>>
I hate that my character has a voice and sounds like a retard
>>
File: dogm8.png (763 KB, 714x696) Image search: [Google]
dogm8.png
763 KB, 714x696
>>339856683

how much are you being paid
>>
File: koth_seen_shit.jpg (48 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
koth_seen_shit.jpg
48 KB, 500x367
>>339855808
I assume they're a kid themselves, I'm way too oldfag for emotions anymore.
>>
>>339856602
Half an hour for this copypasta?
IT'S FUCKING ROTTEN
do it a fucking again
COME ON CHOP CHOP

blimey
>>
>>339856297
Well, they're tryharding to out-do /nma/, but nobody will out-do those grudgemasters.
>>
>>339856557
> using the most popular site and preferred method for developers to connect with their audience

Yep. Like it or not it's more important than 4chan is
>>
>>339856676
Ideally yes, but at the very least it still tried to stick near to the formula outside of isometic turn based.
4 doesn't even do that.
>>
>>339856692
But anon magic is canon in Fallout now.

Plus unfitting Lovecraftian copy and pasting is hip and trendy, especially in games where it doesn't belong.
>>
File: Fallout4isBad.png (4 MB, 1601x872) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4isBad.png
4 MB, 1601x872
>>
>>339856683
>Is this just not allowed in RPGs or Fallout games?

No, just Fallout. It kills immersion when every character you make sounds exactly the same. A game that's meant to be played multiple times has no place for a voiced protagonist.
>>
>>339857040
Then why don't you fuck off back there?
>>
>>339857231
I take it this person didn't play the game. Vault tech guy literally says your family is already approved and they're just updating paperwork.
>>
>>339857357
Shouldn't removing the voice with mods be relatively easy? Since it doesn't impact the game at all?
>>
>>339856870
where can I get a Bethesda paycheck, surely they have enough money to pay me if there's 'shill' money going around.

not a proper out anon, try harder.
>>
>>339857443
Still doesn't justify him turning up literally right before the bombs drop
>>
>>339857509

stop with this modifying a game with mods to make it good bullshit. If they did it in the first place it wouldnt even be a problem.
>>
>>339855704
Amazing atmosphere and setting it makes, it just doesn't fill in the gigantic potential it creates in one game
>>
>>339856683
>Is this just not allowed in RPGs or Fallout games?

Fallout games. The best thing about them was roleplaying. This mechanic is fucked when your badass old sniper cowboy sounds like a softcock dad in his mid 30s.

>Disagree, but I am left wondering why both the male and female VA didn't sound like mush-mouthed Boston townies, so I just assumed they had the misfortune of moving to New England area from elsewhere.

So you disagree, but found a major flaw I didn't even point out.

Nice.

>more like a cross of four options, but I assume you mean you wanted more choices like the previous games

Are you fucking retarded or just pretending?

>wut.jpg

Just an example of the amazing dialogue choices available in this masterpiece.

>Yeah they changed that, but it's kind of more annoying to be told "you're a bad person" when it's obvious that nuking a town or selling children into slavery is not good behavior.
>As for skills, they were there, you just didn't need to put a shit ton of points into anything, fair enough.

You're actually defending stripping mechanics so I don't know what to say.

>Haven't played a Fallout game yet that has me super-interested in the main story, so I get to it when I get to it, usually after tons of side shit.

I can understand when the only Fallouts you've played are the modern ones. Maybe you'll actually play 1 and 2 someday.

>Fallout Sims was actually kind of fun, but I didn't do much of that until I was done with the quests and the main game.

That has nothing to do with anything.

>okay? another wut.jpg, not really sure what's wrong with them other than they're useful starter guns until you loot a proper gun off someone

Completely useless weapons that are made obsolete with the first pistol you find at the very start of the fucking game.

You've missed the point of my mentioning Preston. But I know you're trying your hardest to defend this game, so I'll just tell you. MM are fucking shit, and Preston is a shit character.
>>
>>339856692
Fallout and most other rpg's used to be about stories though. Lovecraftian memes sure as hell would've been better than blasting an alien in the face with a shotgun and carrying on like nothing happened.
>>
>>339857509
Except that doesn't fix the shitty dialog and dialog options so it's pointless.
>>
File: fallout-new-vegas-ass-01.jpg (494 KB, 1408x795) Image search: [Google]
fallout-new-vegas-ass-01.jpg
494 KB, 1408x795
>>339857231
That comment about Raiders is hilarious. The same thing applies to New Vegas but nobody cares if you can't join the Fiends. God forbid Bethesda actually give some backstory to different Raider groups

The complaint about the dialog cross makes no sense cuz the only difference is it's in a cross instead of a menu now. Most dialogue options in the previous games were just yes, no, more info, and sarcasm as well
>>
>>339857642

I honestly laughed my ass off at how convenient everything was in the prologue.

Holy shit it was executed so fucking terribly.
>>
>>339857357
So you want it to be like KOTOR then, fair enough. I didn't get hung up on that for immersion though.
>>
File: 4IsyBA9.jpg (15 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
4IsyBA9.jpg
15 KB, 250x238
>>339857765
>The complaint about the dialog cross makes no sense cuz the only difference is it's in a cross instead of a menu now. Most dialogue options in the previous games were just yes, no, more info, and sarcasm as well

You're kidding, right?
>>
>>339856683
>HATE NEWSPAPERS
>wut.jpg

How new could you possibly be?

>>339857509

I use Silence is Golden. The dialogue choices and npc dialogue is still shit.
>>
>>339857820
>Try to walk out of the neighborhood
>Instant flop over dead as the bomb drops
>Go to the vault like normal
>Entire family casually watches the nuke explode and don't get blinded, irradiated, or instantly die

What did Beth mean by this
>>
>>339856683

this has to be bait
>>
>>339857671
im sure defender is just b8ing. who actually defends this shit game. its literally a shooter with very very few rpg aspects. its not even a good shooter at that. worst game by bethesda so far.
>>
File: 41173-1-1301545504.jpg (203 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
41173-1-1301545504.jpg
203 KB, 1680x1050
>>339857909
no?
>>
>>339858017

>hair blows back
>face doesn't melt off

Bravo Bethesada
>>
>>339857671
>So you disagree, but found a major flaw I didn't even point out.
>Nice.

lol'd hard because it's true
>>
The fucking BoS flying around playing the game for me. Lol awesome aircraft no? This retextured skyrim dragon made me murder the entire brotherhood before the main story was over
>>
File: tonberry.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
tonberry.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>leave parents default
>black baby

dropped
>>
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GODDAMN SUPER MUTANTS IN BOSTON
>>
>>339858494

Irish people are green
>>
File: dialog_hero.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dialog_hero.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1200
>>339858227
>no more skill related options
>can't know what your character will say before they say it
>Limited to only four options per response, drastically cutting down player response options

Nice cherry picking though
>>
i miss the speech checks that gave speech options for faliures that were blatently stupid. like how you had a speech check for treating caesar and if you didnt have enough you could see what possibly stupid thing you would say. now all you get it "sarcasm" fuck off bethesda
>>
File: fallout_3_ghoul_mask.jpg (17 KB, 280x191) Image search: [Google]
fallout_3_ghoul_mask.jpg
17 KB, 280x191
>>339857671
>So you disagree, but found a major flaw I didn't even point out. Nice.

If that's a flaw to you, then fair enough, it's being rather picky. Still disagree about the VA quality.

>Fallout games. The best thing about them was roleplaying. This mechanic is fucked when your badass old sniper cowboy sounds like a softcock dad in his mid 30s.

So what should the guy have sounded like besides not a 'softcock dad' ... like Strong, only without the mutant growl?

>Are you fucking retarded or just pretending?
You're not as clear in your reasoning expressed as you think you are.

>You're actually defending stripping mechanics so I don't know what to say.
Are you referring to both statements? Because it's kind of annoying to be reminded something clearly 'good' or 'bad' is in fact good or bad according to the game. It wasn't a huge issue to me in previous Fallout games, but I quite like not having the karma mechanic anymore.

>I can understand when the only Fallouts you've played are the modern ones. Maybe you'll actually play 1 and 2 someday.

Each main story in the Fallout universe is pretty basic. The side quests make the games for me far more than the main quests.

>You've missed the point of my mentioning Preston. But I know you're trying your hardest to defend this game, so I'll just tell you. MM are fucking shit, and Preston is a shit character.

Not a valid reason, you'll have to explain yourself, and I'm not really trying to defend the game, just sharing how I differ in thought about it.
>>
>>339858227

it's so sad how desperate you are
>>
>>339858664
>So what should the guy have sounded like besides not a 'softcock dad' ... like Strong, only without the mutant growl?

He shouldn't have sounded like fucking anything. There's literally no reason to have a voiced protagonist, all it does is subtract.
>>
>>339857710
Except that also happens in FNV if you pick the Wild Wasteland perk.
>>
File: rxpb.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rxpb.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>339858590
Have some more
>>
>>339858664

>So what should the guy have sounded like besides not a 'softcock dad' ... like Strong, only without the mutant growl?

implying we even wanted a voiced protagonist.
implying one voice fits every play style.
>>
>>339856297

With that logic, Call of Duty is the best fucking videogame of all time followed by FNAF. Try harder on the bait.
>>
I loved fallout 1,2, 3,new Vegas, and 4. I don't know of another series I've gotten more hours of enjoyment from sans mmos, for me the building in f4 transforms the entire game, it makes all the junk and items I find actually meaningful, I can put the shit I collect on tables and shelves I build and it's like a whole second part to the game cycle, when I get bored of exploring I go back home and build then when I'm bored of that go explore more. I sincerely hope rpgs start doing this from now on, when I try to play Witcher 3 I feel like none of the stuff I find means dick
>>
>>339857509
Voiced protagonists require more money and work than silent one's. If they only have one line to say at any given moment it costs and requires far less work, which is why it doesn't effect games telling a story with no input from the player on dialog.
The more choices given in dialog adds to the work load of the VA and requires more money for said work.

Because of this, Voiced Protagonists limit the amount of choices and lines the player can have, because the developer/publisher either doesn't have the money or time ( or both) to spend/wait for that many lines of dialog to be voiced.

This restricts options for the player and limits roleplaying. Which is a big part of the Fallout series.
>>
>>339858850
Wild Wasteland is a trait, not a perk. And tells you outright its for people that want a wackier experience.

Wait, does FO4 even have traits?
>>
>>339853059
The game's literally unfixable by mods, Todd. You fucked up so hard this time, but hey at least your casual faggot fans ate it up.
>>
File: 46326-1-1337739554.jpg (252 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
46326-1-1337739554.jpg
252 KB, 1280x720
>>339858930
>>339858590

One more for good measure.
>>
Because why like a game when I can compare it other games in the series and then tell you I also don't like those?
>>
>>339858806
So you don't like VAs for your character in anything then ... no reason, but first it was only in Fallout games?

What is so hard to deal with about VAs for player-characters?
>>
File: kneesocks.png (254 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
kneesocks.png
254 KB, 894x894
if fallout new vegas was done by bethesda

>mr house would betray you and try to kill you
>caesar's legion would be evil and would attack you on sight as soon as you meet them
>independent vegas would not be an option
>brotherhood of steel would steel would replace the NCR since they're more marketable
>you can only join the NCR
>get the choice at the end of the game to either become the wasteland version of hitler or become mother teresa
>>
>>339852879
I don't know honestly, my wife's son loves it.
>>
>>339859079
nope
>>
>>339858664

I'm not even going to bother quoting you. just count the lines.

It was a flaw for you too, but you're still defending the shitty VA for being shitty.

You're a terrible shill.

He should've sounded like nobody. This isn't Mass Effect.

You're just a fucking moron who can't even shill properly.

Karma was great because again, it was another element that let you build your character. The world also reacted to you. Unlike 4 where nothing you do has any consequence.
Again, fucking kill yourself for defending stripping features that worked perfectly fine.

They might have been basic, but they were at least interesting. Muh son is actually a step down from Muh dad. I have no idea how they achieved that. Truly amazing.

Not trying to defend the game? You having a laugh? You're literally defending the worst npc/faction in fallout history by saying NAH DOESN'T COUNT CUZ I SAID SO.
>>
>>339859079
the perk system is a little different but I like it, you get levels to perks and you can sort of swap to upping something else if you decide, I think it's alright, each perk I get feels like a noticeable change
>>
>>339859168
I'm a different anon. If you seriously can't see why a voiced protag is bad after >>339859040
and >>339858949 then I truly think you're just baiting.
>>
File: 1464646983228.jpg (28 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464646983228.jpg
28 KB, 500x667
What faction should I join? I'm thinking minutemen, but I'm okay with any.
>>
>>339859168
see
>>339859040
>>
>>339859017
I'm just waiting for someone to add lawn gnomes back into it, if they haven't already. And if it's not there yet, then having a room filled with skulls and mounted ghoul heads will have to do.
>>
>>339859168

Not every game needs VAs. Get that through your thick skull.

The VA for Fallout 4's MC for both male and female were atrocious. At least with Mass Effect, the Sheps had suitable voices.
>>
>>339859343
railroad man fucking Harriet Tubman that shit plus I fucking hate the BoS I never side with them, religious fucks
>>
>>339859204
Do you have examples that make you think this? Fallout 3 was pretty one track but they rectified that in 4. You can play the "bad guy"
>>
>>339858590
>>339858930
nice mods bro
>>
File: uhh.png (173 KB, 349x446) Image search: [Google]
uhh.png
173 KB, 349x446
>>339858664
>and I'm not really trying to defend the game
>>
>>339856676
3 was shit
>>
>>339859343
literally who cares. all choices end the same. that being said i joind BoS b/c of suprise return of best character.
>>
>>339859204
No, the Legion would be replaced by The Romans, a mysterious group of mercenaries that don't work for anyone in particular and only exist to do bad things because they are bad. You can never interact with them at all and they only exist to shoot.

They would all have combat armor and weapons that are higher tier than the thousands of Raiders that now inhabit the Mojave, but they would have inferior weaponry compared to the Neo Enclave lead by President Jesus, who turns out to be a rogue slot machine AI that went insane from being locked up in the Lucky 38 with no patrons for hundreds of years.
>>
>>339859343
Institute is best choice for humanity
>>
File: classy.jpg (72 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
classy.jpg
72 KB, 1920x1080
>>339859476

mean ≠ evil
>>
>>339859387
they're in Far Harbor, I was excited, I'm impressed by how big far harbor turned out to be, that's a good expansion minus the bugs
>>
>>339856717
I wasn't serious, retard. But it's true though
>>
>>339854669
It really isn't. Voicework is such a massive characteristic that it defines your own vision of your character pretty hard. Notice how in Fallout 4, you're not your character, you're A character that Bethesda already made for you. It's literally like The Witcher, but you only get to pick gender and you expected to be able to make your own character. And then you might as well ask the question, why play this shitty collecting game with poorly written drivel around every corner when you could play The Witcher. Moreover, it adds a fuckton of work for Bethesda for no real fucking benefit other than to please the casual faggots who can rightly fuck themselves in this case. Third, it's a major FUCK YOU to modders.

It's absurd that Bethesda actually did it with the success of modding in Skyrim. Fuck Bethesda.
>>
>>339859017
I wish I was this retarded. Life would be so much simpler and enjoyable. Fuck.
>>
>>339859526

>mod does nothing but expand the already existing list instead of the tight 3 line rectangle

nice non sequitur bro
>>
>>339859643
>Literally siding with The Master 2.0 mixed with the Think Tank: Even More Retarded edition
>>
>>339859476
>You can play the "bad guy"
Saying "No.... but yes!" and sarcastic quips that aren't even funny isn't being a 'bad guy'
>>
>>339859343

It doesn't matter. They're all shit.

BoS has the most action, but half of it is just following Liberty Prime as he does everything.
>>
>>339854930
so you are saying that it is not justified to critizise their cynicism, and frankly, lack of effort, because they have enough idiots to sell to?
On top of their boisterous advertisment that is barely even not plain lying?
>>
>>339859687
lol yeah fuck me for enjoying anything you dislike, clearly it means I'm retarded.
>>
>>339859561
I know Kermit. That guy is full of it.
>>
>>339855702
Yeah, you sure told him...
>>
So I joined the Brotherhood of Steel and have of course been killing filthy Synths where I can. Can I killed Valentine? I haven't met him yet but I know he's a fagbot
>>
File: 1463887918907.gif (3 MB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1463887918907.gif
3 MB, 540x360
>>339859684
>. Third, it's a major FUCK YOU to modders

Then I support voice protagonists, even if it's only to piss off entitled modders.

I never play with mods anyway, so I like the voiced protagonist.
>>
File: tnx'.jpg (11 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
tnx'.jpg
11 KB, 250x249
>guys check out how hard Survivor is
>it's so hard you guys
>you can get deceases and barely hinder you
>what
>yes you still get power armor and a minigun at the start of the game
>>
>>339858664
If they really wanted to go for a voiced VA at the very least they could've gotten someone who isn't a bootleg copy of Troy Baker.

Take Mark Meer and Hale for instance, while Bioware told them to be as neutral as possible in the dialogue, they still have a very commandeering voice and one fit for a starship captain in a space opera.

Meanwhile with Delaney you'll have your 30 somethings year old decorated war veteran or a badass survivalist expert sounding like a passive aggressive 24 year old man who just got out of college
>>
>>339859827
thats capitalism. why put more effort into a product when the same amount of people will still buy it? the opportunity cost just isnt there to justify putting a complex rpg when you can just pass by with a shit shooter. although I would also argue that this hurts the company in the long run and hurts their dedicated fan base.
>>
>>339860000
What's with these BioWare fanboys shitting up this thread? No one cares about Andromeda you piece of crap
>>
File: you used to whatever me.jpg (89 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
you used to whatever me.jpg
89 KB, 1000x668
>diamond city is impenetrable
>can literally nuke it from the towers closeby
>>
File: 1456295623547.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1456295623547.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>339852879

>>339852995
^
^
>>
>>339859973
>entitled modders
Entitled for what, expecting Bethesda to not do a 180 in design decisions? Bethesda's fucking cancer but at least they allowed you to play as whatever character you wanted and roleplay to some degree, Fallout 4 fucks that in the ass.

I usually don't play with mods in any game. Voiced protagonist doesn't allow me to play whatever character I want, which is exactly what these games are for. if I want to play a specific character, I can play a different game. However I wager that, practically noone who pre-ordered or bought Fallout 4 having played their previous shitfests expected to play as premade characters.
>>
>>339859973
>Entitled modders

What did he mean by this
>>
>tfw playing 4 right now
>made a new scientist build and going to side with institute

My weekend is complete boys
>>
I can only imagine the people who actually like the voiced protagonist in F4 are people with no standards whatsoever.
Even if you're for a voiced protagonist in Fallout, the way it was executed in 4 is below basically any game with a voiced protagonist with dialog options.

I can only hope it is people fanboyishly defending F4 and not actually genuinely thinking it was done well.
>>
File: 1464957950576.png (735 KB, 844x633) Image search: [Google]
1464957950576.png
735 KB, 844x633
>>339856683
>>339858664
>>
>>339860197
Tone down your autism and look at my post very carefully, I was using ME as an example.

And the thread is already fucked for being about a bethesda gamer so not like mentioning Bioware is going to make it any worse.
>>
File: 1448879607760.gif (850 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448879607760.gif
850 KB, 320x320
>>339859651
>>
File: archer.png (1 MB, 1024x936) Image search: [Google]
archer.png
1 MB, 1024x936
>>339859204
>mr house would betray you and try to kill you

It's kind of ridiculous that someone powerful enough to clean up the strip and organize a bunch of crazy raiders into profitable running casinos again, plus get the Strip vault to be turned into a hotel would even need the player's help to take over the whole Mojave.

>caesar's legion would be evil and would attack you on sight as soon as you meet them

Meh, that's more like the Raider gangs and the nameless Raiders of F3

>independent vegas would not be an option

technically running the Commonwealth as the MM or Institute qualifies as independent, plus if you choose Yes Man, that's technically 'your' faction.

>>brotherhood of steel would steel would replace the NCR since they're more marketable

dunno where you're getting marketability from, most of the factions in Fallout universe are almost completely undesirable in any of the games tbqh

>you can only join the NCR

Guess then when I played 4 joining all 4 main factions and playing them off each other was not possible, pro tip, it was

>get the choice at the end of the game to either become the wasteland version of hitler or become mother teresa

you don't have a good grasp of the gray area in most games, do you?
>>
>>339860543
*about a bethesda game
>>
>>339860443

what the fuck is that thing
>>
>>339860380

I played multiple different types of characters and the Voice never bothered me
>>
>>339860589

you have to be 18 to post on this site
>>
>>339859421
I disagree, the VAs were just fine for F4. What it comes down to is not for Fallout it isn't, but some people believe that ruins immersion no matter what game it is.

Except this series stopped being totally RPG a while ago, but apparently thick skulls didn't think to stop buying the games past F2 and just move on.
>>
File: 1464226407612.jpg (28 KB, 433x414) Image search: [Google]
1464226407612.jpg
28 KB, 433x414
>>339854385
>mfw I just uninstalled 40 mods because they robbed me of the comfy feel of vanilla
>>
>>339860709
What, did you play woman with law degree, dead husband and looking for her lost child or did you play as army veteran man with a dead wife looking for lost child?
>>
>>339860703
best girl
>>
>>339860589
So can you infiltrate the Institute on behalf of the Railroad and then when Shaun dies of mystery disease and you become Director you can announce to the Railroad you control the Institute and they can calm down instead of having to blow up the Institute

Just curious
>>
>>339860885
Shit nigga, sauce?
>>
>>339859657
Nice, about to finish up another run in the game then check out FH for myself.
>>
>>339852879

Because it sucks. What other reason do I need?
>>
>>339860913
What's with ugly people and tattoos?
>>
>>339860917
no you still blow it up.

You save the synths by blowing up the only place in the entire world where they are created, effectively dooming them to eventual extinction.
>>
>>339853059
mods can't add meaningful dialogue choices
>>
>>339859684
So when you role-play, are you actually spitting out the lines before you select the choices, or is the mouth guard that tough for you so you internally say the lines in your whatever manly or womanly voice you want to have for yourself?
>>
>>339860884
Except New Vegas, literally the last release before 4 accomplished what people wanted fine and that was past F2.
>>
Besthesda hate meme. /v/ wants every game to be the next Tortanic
>>
>>339860917
No.

But I was surprised that the Institute storyline differs a bit if you join them before meeting the railroad. That's what I like about 4 that people here seem that gloss over a lot. The game takes notice of your play style and what you have done and changes to accommodate it. Like the Institute quest where you have to recruit the scientist changes depending if you were the Minutemen general or not, or if you even rescue Preston and the Minutemen exist at all in yoir game
>>
>>339853059
Is there a mod that fixes the shitty melee system? Melee attacks are just as limited as fo3 but the animations in 3rd person are locked to perform the attacks in a clunky linear fashion. Try moving left to right and continue attacking in that direction, you can't.
Depth of movement has been stripped, it's a step backwards for bethesda considering the games engine is based on skyrims. 1st person movement and fluidity is aight, but I can't use the trip mechanic, the only worthwhile thing they added to melee.

Honestly, the whole combat system feels barebones as fuck for a game that focuses so much on combat. What is there left to redeem the game? Combat is shit, story is shit, dialogue is shit, exploration is shit, settlements are cool but are implemented casually to not affect the player, weapon system is shit, perk system is shit, etc. Modders are going to have a tougher time fixing this game than skyrim.
>>
>>339861274
Even normalfags are getting sick of Bethesda. They all prefer TW3 to FO4.
>>
>>339860884
>I disagree, the VAs were just fine for F4.

As someone trying to defend them before even said. They don't even have Boston accents. That and they sound fucking retarded when they're trying to be mad, so they remain monotone most of the time unless you're "sarcastic" in which they go way fucking overboard and sound like complete tossers who don't care their son is missing.

>>339860884
>Except this series stopped being totally RPG

It was enough of an RPG with 3 and NV, now it's literally just a shooter with perks.
>>
>>339859846
Pretty much this.

I feel like I'm punting kids, almost feeling guilty about triggering them so hard, kek
>>
I played it for a bit and would probably have enjoyed it if it wasn't for the unrealistic damage sponging. Any mod out by now that fixes that in a way Skyrim was fixed by Requiem or similiar mods?

Not talking about shitty mods that add about 300% damage to everything and cause enemies to literally explode when you shoot them with a pistol.
>>
>>339861182
It's not as autistic as that, it's more abstract, Todd. It's pretty obvious you've never "roleplayed" in a single goddamn game before.
>>
>>339860589
oh fuck another one.

>technically running the Commonwealth as the MM or Institute qualifies as independent, plus if you choose Yes Man, that's technically 'your' faction.

Did you even play? the institute is clearly protrayed as the antagonist of the series. MM are clearly protrayed as the common good of the story. same with the Railroad. BoS is the militant good of the story.

>dunno where you're getting marketability from, most of the factions in Fallout universe are almost completely undesirable in any of the games tbqh

the game literally has BoS on the front cover of 3 & 4, normies clearly recognize BoS over other factions because of their marketing.

>Guess then when I played 4 joining all 4 main factions and playing them off each other was not possible, pro tip, it was

implying any of these choices were dynamic which all led to the same end. these were the most bare bones "factions" in any of the fallout games.

>you don't have a good grasp of the gray area in most games, do you?

thats the point you autist.

holy shit Fo4 is the killer of fallout hype for years to come.
>>
>>339861274
Even casuals who were sucking the games dick at launch have stopped caring about F4
>>
>>339861383
Witcher 3 sold nowhere near as much as Fallout 4 and isn't discussed nearly as much but you go ahead and keep believing that.
>>
>>339852879
consolized garbage

the death of the fallout franchise

hope your "familiar name for a quick buck" plan was worth it
>>
>>339860709
Aha, so concerned parent looking for their child then? Or maybe you played a sarcastic concerned parent looking for their child?
>>
>Guys nukes are bad and stuff, a single nuke made Boston into a retarded wasteland for 210 years with zero civilization
>Gotta nuke Boston again to save it because nukes lmao

Beth just doesn't fucking get it
>>
>>339861383
Eh, its hard to take that seriously, Witcher fans always spam that about whatever games are popular at release. Dragon Age for example was shit posted down by Witcher fans anytime a thread was discovered.
>>
>>339860709
>I played multiple different types of characters that were actually the same character every time

lol
>>
File: 23489032.jpg (197 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
23489032.jpg
197 KB, 620x387
>>339860000
It was never going to be good enough, just admit. No matter who they picked, it wouldn't be acceptable. It's okay to come to terms with your anger, but after 3 iterations of the game that really aren't giving the older fans what they want, you probably should have learned by now in a /nma/ case, and if you're not that autistic, then what the fuck are you so mad about? you didn't actually buy the game you hate so much, did you?

>yfw you stop to think about just how edgy you're being.
>>
>>339861527
How many GOTY awards did FO4 win?
>>
>>339860913

your taste in games is just bad as your taste in hamholes
>>
>>339861557
>the death of the fallout franchise
feels bad man

Bethesda being the cancer as usual
>>
>>339860891
My child of atom build was a pre-war scientist who became fascinated with radiation after he entered the Commonwealth and saw how it affected animals and created ghouls. When he met the children of atom he appreciated them for their worship of radiation although he disagreed about Adam being some deity, but he views them as useful allies/pawns.
>>
>>339861527
witcher 3 isnt discussed as much because the fan base for the same has no need to be triggered because they actually got what they expected. Fallout fans got fucked in the ass by Bethesda.
>>
>>339852879
Todd is a liar, bugs, and modders having to fix the game for like 4 Bethesda game in a row now.

Todd is literally the new Molyneux but with about half the charisma.
>>
>>339861567
I played a black military man who was concerned for his son and occasionally did a fuck ton of drugs.

Caring about my son was extremely immersion breaking for me but not much I could do about it.
>>
>people defending voiced protags
>people defending less reading

this is the future
>>
File: fuck off.png (400 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
400 KB, 500x457
>its a "Bethesdrones from /fog/ try to defend their piece of shit" thread
God, if the mods should force anyone back to /vg/ its these damn Fallout fags
>>
>>339861747
>GOTY awards meaning anything
>>
>>339861884
>>people defending less reading
What did you expect from American public education?
>>
File: 1463248026024.png (224 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463248026024.png
224 KB, 800x1200
>>339852879
it still runs like with good computer.
>>
File: 1456115479319.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456115479319.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1024
>>339852879
I enjoy it a ton
>>
>>339861963

>they don't mean anything unless it supports my side

lmao
>>
>>339861827
The children of atom are a literal side faction you fucking retard
>>
>>339861963
>sales meaning anything
>>
>>339862030
The only good game that has ever won a GOTY award was The Witcher 3
>>
>>339861747
Next you'll say gone home is the best game because games journalists covered it more
>>
File: pfeh.gif (53 KB, 358x200) Image search: [Google]
pfeh.gif
53 KB, 358x200
>>339860460
>no standards whatsoever

clearly, you must have some impressive taste anon, how dare anyone with shit taste even speak
>>
>>339862162
next you'll say CoD is the best game because it sells the most
>>
File: 1464232440309.jpg (26 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464232440309.jpg
26 KB, 500x281
>>339862016
>1/3rd of the map is blocked off and empty
>>
>>339861692
>lol stop meing mad
>ur bein edgy lmao
>>>/fog/
>>
>>339862182

>he says posting arrested lolsorandumb

haha the kid's name is George Michael

get it
>>
>>339862182
try not to wear your butthurt on your sleeve
>>
File: assburgers.png (44 KB, 455x350) Image search: [Google]
assburgers.png
44 KB, 455x350
>>339860463
>>
It's pretty fun now with all the good mods releasing but what I hate the most about this game is the fucking atrocious writing.
>>
>>339862050
......and?
>>
>>339861527
Witcher 3 was plastered all over the place after release. There were an obnoxious number of threads about it. There aren't as many any more because it came out more than a year ago.

Fallout 4, by comparison, has had a very small number of threads and the ones that are posted are near universally concerned with how shitty it is.
>>
>>339862016
>>339862276

And it still manages to be bigger than FO4's map.

Incredible.
>>
>>339862442
on top of this, compare the reception that Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine got compared to Far Harbor and Automatron.
>>
>>339861395
>implying a shooter with perks is a bad thing
>>
>>339862182
F4 is bottom of the barrel stuff, when it comes to voiced protagonists.
Anyone with a lick of sense can tell it is massively overshadowed by pretty much any other games voiced protagonists and dialog choices.
Do you accept Bubsy 3D platforming just because you want platforming introduced to a game?
>>
File: 100.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>339862594
>>
>>339862594
A shooter with perks shouldn't be advertised as an RPG.
>>
File: cat_pizza.gif (428 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
cat_pizza.gif
428 KB, 450x360
>>339861425
Except I have, Sawyer, it's just not your narrow pinhole of expectation about how everything should be.
>>
>>339862442
Using /v/ isnt very reliable

What's worth pointing out that the subreddit for Witcher has less than half the people of Fallout 4 subreddit alone. And that includes all three Witcher games combined. If anyone actually tries to say Witcher is more popular they are full of shit. For some reason Witcher fans always have to pop up doing Fallout 4 threads, maybe because they are upset no one is talking about their game
>>
>>339862594
If I want a shooter with perks I'll play fucking Far Cry
>>
>>339862748
>fallout fans are literal redditors
I knew it.
Go back there and stay there, fuckface.
>>
File: night_of_meek.jpg (90 KB, 396x300) Image search: [Google]
night_of_meek.jpg
90 KB, 396x300
>>339861447
>yfw F5 breaks previous sales heights and gets an even higher metacritic score
>>
>>339862594
>implying a shooter with perks is a good thing
>>
>>339862748
>using /v/ isn't reliable
>but using Reddit is
Go back.
>>
>>339862890
Far Cry is boring and doesnt have the RPG elements like 4 does
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 102

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.