[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
man, FUCK Dwayne, all he does is call and bitch and be a beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
man, FUCK Dwayne, all he does is call and bitch and be a beta fuck. How do you be a black guy from prison but whine more than my daughter? "boo hoo i thought i heard a phone call even though the phone didn't say no missed call was it you i was in the shower btw" FUCK
>>
>>339851457

The phone call always confused me. Why the fuck did he call just to say "did you call, I was in the shower...?" Was it meant to show his lonliness or something?
>>
>>339851457
Did you mean your wife's daughter?
>>
Let's be honest, we all wanted to kill Dwayne, but Playboy X always got killed because you got that sweet apartment.
>>
>>339851457
isnt that the kink.com building?
>>
>>339852059
This
Dwayne was such a fuckin downer
>>
>>339851457

Some faggots act sissy, who would have know op?
>>
>>339851962
This meme needs to be removed
>>
>>339852209
but this one calls me up and is a sissy and it's annoying.
>>
File: tswift applebees.jpg (271 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
tswift applebees.jpg
271 KB, 916x1280
>mfw drunk niko/dwayne conversation
>>
>>339852361
What do they say?
>>
>>339852059
I killed Playboy X because he was disloyal. And greedy, Dwayne was only lonely and depressed. Playboy was a bad man.
>>
>>339852059
>Kill Playboy X
>Dwayne gets buttmad
Fuck you Dwayne
>>
>>339852059
Playboy X did nothing wrong.
He was dumb though, but he paid good and treated you like a hired gun - exactly what you were. Dwayne was ruining his operation and had to go.
>>
>kill Dwayne
>no harassment from gay darkie
>playboy rewards me by leaving my life
win/win
>>
>>339852059
I killed Playboy because he took any chance to stab people in the back. Dwayne was just a sad man who really needed a shoulder to lean on, but was too depressed to outright tell anyone.
>>
>>339852607
If I remember, it always ends up Dwayne delivering a nihilistic rant and contemplating suicide while Niko keeps trying to change the subject or awkwardly shoe in lame jokes
>>
>>339852772
>disloyal
How?
Dwayne basically got back from the prison and wanted all the operation back to him and didn't realize the game had changed and it wasn't like in the old days where you could sale crack like candy
>>
I liked Dwayne, even if he was depressed. It was fun calling him to hang out.
>>
>>339852361
dumb swiftposter
>>
>>339853086
Dwayne got back and Playboy wanted him dead. Playboy never want him back.
>>
>>339853086
Because Playboy immediately just wanted to kill him without any reason at all. He didn't even try to just cut Dwayne out, he straight up just jumped the gun to trying to have him killed.
He also avoided Dwayne constantly when Dwayne just needed a friend.
>>
>be a Nice Guy to Dwayne
>just trying to fuck him
>putting in my nice guy tokens like he's any girl and I'm an atheist
>get to 100% relationship level
>he just gives me two guys who fuck around and can't shoot for shit
>>
I liked Dwayne. Playboy was just a dumb nigger.
>>
>>339852059

I don't understand why the game treats kliling Playboy as the "correct" decision. Really, was playboy any worse? He sends you on these missions:

>shoot up a construction site over a union problem
>shoot some dude at a basketball court to silence him
>kill dwayne

Meanwhile dwayne:

>wants you to kill his ex-girlfriend's lover
>wants you to shoot up a strip club
>he even asks you to get at playboy before he knows playboy asked you

Really I'd say they were about equal in their morality. Dwayne seems a bit more vengeful though. I guess they felt that since Playboy kept saying "I'm going to change, I'm going to use this money and influence for good" he was supposed to come across as a dishonest hustler type. Which I suppose he was, but in general he seemed more level-headed.
>>
>kill dwayne
>playboy immediately cuts all contact

this was dumb. its like the game was trying to guilt trip you
>>
>>339853449
well if you cut a drug dealer out of the loop then he's going to try to kill you. playboy knew that.
>>
>>339853795
Which is dumb as fuck because Playboy specifically tells you he needs to be killed
>>
>>339853903
There are much better ways to get someone who you care for out of the picture, like setting up an operation to frame him and get him arrested again
>>
>>339854008
these are nig nogs, they're going to solve it all with a "gat to the dome"
>>
>>339854008
he'd still be alive, he can just get someone else to kill you. and after spending all that time in jail i'm pretty sure he'd rather be dead than go back.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x480
>>339851582
It's a classic lonely/beta move. Dwayne was too stubborn to just tell Niko he was sad and wanted to hang out, so he used the shower as an excuse to "call him back" without looking too desperate.
>>
File: dm-francisandderrick.jpg (13 KB, 620x475) Image search: [Google]
dm-francisandderrick.jpg
13 KB, 620x475
who did you kill, /v/?
>>
>>339855648
francis
>>
>>339855648
Derrick. Even if Frankie was crooked, at least he did something with his life.
>>
Am I the only one who hated every character in this game except for Niko?
I seriosly wanted to kill both of them.
But, playboy slightly more.
I'm not even really that racist but, both of them were full on obnoxious niggers.
>>
File: 1464965877092.png (207 KB, 450x416) Image search: [Google]
1464965877092.png
207 KB, 450x416
>>339858128
>hating Jacob
>hating Patrick
>hating Roman
>>
>>339859070
Look at the characters in GTA:SA
Then look at the characters in GTA V
How did 4 fuck up so badly.
>>
>>339858128
So did I. Everyone was just so fucking bland and annoying to the highest degree. The """choices""" game threw at you aggravated me the most. Why make you pick between two shitty outcomes concerning shitty characters that don't matter at all, what's the point of that clear illusion of choice?

Well, to be fair Jacob was a bro, Brucie's shenanigans were funny and Roman became tolerable to the end of the game so there.
>>
>>339859217
That universe is more wacky and you can have "character" characters. HD tries to be too real and real people are annoying if you're around them for any amount of time.
SA had the bitch Cesar calling all the time, the crazy bitch you can thankfully get rid of (Catalina?) but I don't think the constant bullshit back and forth between CJ, Sweet, Ryder and Smoke is annoying.
>>
>>339859217
now look at the characters in GTA:V

what the fuck happened
>>
>>339852062
It actually looks a lot like it now that you mention it
>>
>>339859217
If you think V had any better characters than IV you need to kill yourself
>>
>>339853449
>kill him for no reason
>Dwayne asks Nico to kill bunch of Playboy's partners at the Strip Club because of an old personal grudge
>>
Fuck you guys, I liked Dwayne. He had a hard life.
>>
>>339855648
Derrick obviously
Francis was actually pretty cool and he could get you off from cops ingame.
Derrick was just a fucking useless junkie waste of space
>>
>>339853603

There is literally nothing wrong with a man settling debts over people who wronged him. Except for all the murder, but still.
>>
Wish you could kill both
>>
File: 1459633215236.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1459633215236.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
>Killing Playboy is fucking awesome because you have to kill his guards and chase his sorry ass down
>Killing Dwayne is fucking depressing as you kill his guys who can barely defend themselves from you and put a bullet in a guy who's been taking nothing but shit
>>
>>339860790

No you don't.
>>
>>339852059
Lol I killed Dwayne. Shotgun point blank go the face. Fyck Dwayne
>>
>>339862951
Yes I do
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.