[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does a cowboy have a flashbang?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: mccree-screenshot-001.jpg (290 KB, 1856x1178) Image search: [Google]
mccree-screenshot-001.jpg
290 KB, 1856x1178
Why does a cowboy have a flashbang?
>>
File: 1463683165101.gif (961 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1463683165101.gif
961 KB, 240x180
Why does his flashbang stun you instead of just blinding you?
>>
How does a cowboy know what BAMF means?
>>
WHOA THERE
>>
>>339851038
i take it you've never been flashbanged before.

it's very disorienting.
>>
File: 1464371378973.jpg (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464371378973.jpg
17 KB, 600x600
>>339850874
>Why does a cowboy have armour
>Why does a cowboy have LEDs on his gun
>Why does a cowboy have a robot hand
>Why is there a cowboy in this futuristic setting?

What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>339850874
Why does he have bullets UNDER his belt?
Why is his gun not loaded?
Why are there bullets on his hat?
>>
How come the cowboy is killing people instead of herding animals and cleaning up manure?
>>
>>339850874

Why is there a floating robomonk behind the cowboy?
>>
>>339851106
If he did I don't think he'd wear that literal meme belt.
>>
>>339851221
>on his gun

Fuck the gun, why do his BULLETS glow? What fucking purpose could that possibly serve?
>>
>>339851038
>Why does getting your eyes and ears blown out stun you
>>
>>339851038
Because it also makes a loud ass noise to fuck with your hearing and balance
>>
File: Riddler2.jpg (45 KB, 180x291) Image search: [Google]
Riddler2.jpg
45 KB, 180x291
>>339851193
And you have?

Do share this story, I'm interested.
>>
Fuck all of you.
OPs complaint is legit.
>>
>>339851106
Literally ruins his design. I don't know what Blizzard was thinking.
>>
>>339851221
He's a cowboy in movies. As for being an actor and actually fighting and stuff, I guess it's a Bruce Lee situation? I mean it's harder to believe DVa is apart of overwatch than it is for Mccree
>>
>>339850874
To shove up his ass to stimulate his prostate while jacking off with his robot hand.
>>
>>339850874
He was a member of Blackwatch, which is like the Super Secret Special Forces version of Overwatch, so the flashbangs are likely a relic of that.

Gameplay wise, they wanted a character to exist as a hard counter to fast and aggressive characters. They fucked up a little, but that's a different argument for a different thread

Also he is a cowboy because he is a gigantic fan of cowboy movies (I'm guessing) and that he grew up in the west, which is in the setting just constant shootouts and criminals now. Tha
>>
>>339851306
Mad man lost his damn mind in the West.
>>
>>339851485

Not him, but flashbangs do everything but stun you in place.
>>
>>339850874

What is a counter to McCree? Been playing for a while and I still haven't figured it out. Tanks and agility-based characters are out of the question, and going a sniper class is impractical, especially since McCree also seems to have range for some reason. He is a better Reaper.
>>
>>339851842
I'm asking for his story, I know what flashbangs do.

Also, the answer to the question is obvious.

balance

If it was like a real flashbang, it wouldn't do anything to half the cast from a gameplay standpoint. IE if you flashbang a reinhardt with his shield up, he'd still have his shield up. If you flashbang a mei, she'd still hit you with her snow gun to freeze you solid. It'd fuck up a few people, like other mcrees and 76, but they made it stun you for balance.
>>
>>339851485
just shoothouse stuff.

the bang part is the disorienting part, its about 170 dB and in enclosed spaces will really disorient you.
>>
File: falconhoof.jpg (68 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
falconhoof.jpg
68 KB, 944x531
>>339851485
Not him but I got hit once. Was in basic training and they have an obstacle course section called Hell's Half Mile where you have to low crawl under barb wire for half a mile. I had completed basic and had to wait an extra few days until my bus to drive me to tech school. In those extra days they had me raking rock piles along the course. I was alone for about 20 minutes when behind me I heard a CLONG. Behind me was a painted red steel drum and around it was 2 guys in ghillie suits, camo with grass all over it. They were doing a special training exercise and were dropped down around the barrel cringing away from it. I was looking right at the barrel when I saw a flash and cloud of smoke. Flash wasn't at all blinding. Just what you would expect from like an m80. The guys in the suit noticed me standing there after it had gone off. They were yelling something but I couldn't make it out. Started seeing spots and got dizzy. Next thing I knew I was on my back. Wore off in about 10 and I could hear the guys laughing at me. Then I got back to raking rocks.
>>
>>339851445
It's pulse ammo.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.