[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where that sequel at boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg (62 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg
62 KB, 300x360
where that sequel at boys
>>
just wait you retard
>>
Hopefully E3.
>>
>>339839804
>R*
>E3
>>
How is there gonna be a sequel if John is gone? You want to play his son or something? Also the game played in 1911, the wild west was about to end. There were already cars and stuff in the first one.
>start the car buddy, time to hunt some deer
If anything, a prequel would be something to consider imho.
>>
E3
E3
E3
E3
E3
E3
>>
>>339839856

Are you retarded?

>>339840583

It will have barely anything to do with Redemption.
>>
In production. Remember it took 4 years to make RDR. And now that have to somehow top it.
>>
>>339840583
If there's a sequel it won't have anything to do with the plot of Redemption, maybe a few references here and there. Redemption had no connection to the first Red Dead game except for hints that Uncle might have been the protagonist from it.
>>
>>339841047
R* doesn't do E3 you idiot
>>
>>339841361
They will this year, doodoo brain.
>>
>>339841361

http://gamerant.com/take-two-e3-2016/
>>
>>339841503
fair enough. I'm a retard and I go fuck myself.
>>
>>339841605
All good, homie.
>>
>>339841527

Literally who? Oh wait...

>Red Dead Redemption 2

Yeah, no. Fuck these idiots.
>>
I really hope its not Red Dead Redemption 2. I hope its like Red Dead Revenge or Red Dead Rage or Red Dead Rebellion, if you catch my drift. I dont mind callbacks but Red Dead should be akin to FF where each game is its own story, one of the things I dislike about the souls series was its continuation. You have familiar mechanics and so on but Red Dead, if it is to continue, should be about tales from the west.
>>
>>339841740

Okay so you are a retard.
>>
The next game should be called Red Dead Escape, and it takes place in the civil war period. The main character, Rufus Hill, is an escaped slave trying to make his way from the south to the north in a period of war and chaos. Along the way you can rescue other slaves and complete missions.
>>
>>339841740
>>339841901

It will be Redemption 2, to pander.
>>
>>339842146
Thing is, Rockstar doesnt need to pander, they have the Midas touch.
>>
File: Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart.jpg (91 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart.jpg
91 KB, 300x387
It IS the sequel, you mongoloid
>>
GUYS GUYS
I have a buddy who's been at Rockstar San Deigo for three months now working as a carpenter who's contracted out to build an addition to their building. They fucking told him they are revealing Red Dead Redemption 2 at E3 after he told them what a big fan he was. Apparently, it's supposed to be called Red Dead Redeemer.
>>
>>339842876
Red Dead Redeemer sounds good
>>
How about a first person shooter set in the wild west called Call Of Redemption? Would sell like hotcakes
>>
>>339842876

>Not Red Dead Rebellion

You fucked up.
>>
>>339842492
Came here to post this.
>>
>>339840583
Remember how Red Dead Redemption was a sequel to Revolver and John was Red's son?

That way.
>>
Hopefully never. RDR was the kind of game that should never be attempted to be outdone. Sure, you could make a better game, but I just don't think you could make a better overall experience unless you completely rework the game into something else entirely. They already used so many of the most common and best western tropes and even if they made improvements on the gameplay, I just don't think it could ever live up to RDR. It will either feel too similar, and therefore not be as good unless you never played RDR, or it will have to be something pretty different, which will almost certainly not be the case. I would love for them to try something entirely new, but I can't see it happening. It will most likely be very similar, and a good game, but I just won't be able to appreciate like RDR because of the similarity. RDR is personally one of my top 5 games so it would be hard for them to top it for me.
>>
>>339842876
I oddly believe this.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.