[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The new animated Mega Man series will follow Aki Light –
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 372274.0.jpg (55 KB, 800x1237) Image search: [Google]
372274.0.jpg
55 KB, 800x1237
>The new animated Mega Man series will follow Aki Light – a normal, upbeat, and above all optimistic young school-aged robot living in Silicon City. He soon learns that deep within his programming are secret protocols that allow him to transform – giving him nanocore armor, a Mega Buster, and the iconic helmet to turn him into a superhero – Mega Man!

/co/ is excited, but what about /v/?
This sounds promising
>>
File: co will defend this.png (82 KB, 1593x555) Image search: [Google]
co will defend this.png
82 KB, 1593x555
>/co/ is excited

Why am I not fuckin surprised?
>>
>>339831348
That character design is absolutely hideous. What were they thinking?
>>
>>339831698
>please don't use autism as a generic word for bad
Jesus christ /co/ really is tumblr 2.0
>>
>>339831856
it's pretty much classic megaman
he's also got a new partner, mega-mini
>>
>>339831348
I still can't believe that Mega Mini shit. That's an actual thing somebody thought would add something to the cartoon
>>
File: NOOT ZOOT.png (599 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
NOOT ZOOT.png
599 KB, 546x546
>>339831980
>>
>Aki Light
Stopped reading there.
There is literally no reason to not to call him Rock, and it's just an indicator of more pointless and retarded decisions that they are going to make.
>>
>>339832365
Aki Light is fine, the name doesn't matter because everyone knows him as Megaman anyways
"rockman" is just the non-canon japanese dub
>>
>>339831980
What the fuck purpose is mega-mini even going to serve?
>>
>>339831980
>mega mini

Was rush not enough? Why add such a pointless and shitty looking character?

I am well aware this show will bomb but as a megaman fan i'll atleast watch the first episode

Also does anyone know if this show will be full on CG?
>>
>>339831348
Looks terrible.
>>
File: mm.jpg (757 KB, 640x1920) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
757 KB, 640x1920
>>
The only interesting twist about this series is that
>there are no robot masters
>there is no dr wily
>there is no dr light
>there is no roll
>there is no protoman
>>
>>339831348
>my life as a teenage robot but shit

just what I always wanted
>>
I like his new suit
i can tolerate his weird face and the fact that his name is now Aki

but what the fuck is Mega Mini?
what the fuck is that suppose to do and what purpose does it serve?
>>
It feels like a really shitty fanfiction where the author tries to self-insert as the main hero.
>>
File: 1464662202966.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1464662202966.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>339831348
I'm genuinely excited. I want to see what comes out of it. If it is bad I don't mind because Megaman is already in a bad situation anyway.
>>
>>339832365
What is the problem with the name change?
Every new Megaman had a different true name, but they are all Megaman in the end.
Actually, calling him Rock is what doesn't make sense considering he isn't really Classic Megaman.
>>
>>339832798
He will probably be another one of Megaman helper robots like Rush and Eddie, but with an advantage of being able to speak with him.
I think they decided Megaman should have some partner to have intimate conversations with, he will alread have regular conversations with kids at a school.
>>
>>339833220
I'm fairly certain Protoman and at least some variant of Dr.Light will be in it. The robot masters are a given, and with them a Dr.Wily or a replacement, at least. Roll is anyone's guess, though. With the addition of Mega Mini and the name change from Rock to Aki her existence feels kinda pointless, unless there is another similar pun with the name Aki I'm not aware of.
>>
File: OVER-0.png (78 KB, 195x400) Image search: [Google]
OVER-0.png
78 KB, 195x400
>>339833787
>I like his new suit

It reminds me of Over-0 a bit.
>>
This is dogshit.
>>
It's guaranteed to be better than Battle Network
>>
File: rebuilding_megaman.jpg (529 KB, 800x2950) Image search: [Google]
rebuilding_megaman.jpg
529 KB, 800x2950
I should probably post this in every Mega Man thread.
>>
>>339831928
Sorry for using Autism in a negative light...

Didn't want to hurt your feelings....
>>
>>339833787
>I like his new suit
>i can tolerate his weird face and the fact that his name is now Aki
Same here. I think the biggest problem Aki faces right now is that whoever drew that picture of him clearly had no fingers. They just need to get a better artist.
>>
>>339831980
>Mega mini
>not mini man
>>
>>339837793
>4 -player co-op mega man.
Yes please!.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.