[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oldfag here. explain to me this twitch culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15
File: twitch_logo3.jpg (13 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
twitch_logo3.jpg
13 KB, 262x200
Like who the fuck is watching those streamers? Why? What's the point?
If there's a tournament or something I get it. But why would anyone watch a nobody play vidya in his/her home.

What the fuck is happening?
>>
take your pills, grandpa.
>>
Because they are literally that dumb.Education is fucked and this is the future generation.
These people would rather watch others play and join into the meme cancer instead playing themself and enjoying the game.
It's over Jim.
>>
fuck off you shitposting cunt, you type like a 13-year old, "oldfag".
>>
>>339830126
Twitch is for kids and view bots
>>
File: 1455459531611.jpg (56 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1455459531611.jpg
56 KB, 350x350
>>339830126

i feel you my nigga, i am 27 and honestly don't get this streaming culture

I really think its a case of not being in touch with current youth, and frankly its probably better it stays that way, streaming culture seems dumb as fuck .
>>
File: 1.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
>mfw I both play video games myself and watch others do it as well
I really don't see what this fuss is all about.
>>
File: mitchjones.jpg (28 KB, 599x799) Image search: [Google]
mitchjones.jpg
28 KB, 599x799
>>339830126
Because of entertainment obviously

That being said, most twitch streams are absolute dog shit but there's a few ones I enjoy like Reckful and Mitch Jones
>>
>>339830126
Whenever I'm home alone or if my wife is sleeping I have streams on my laptop while I play games

Makes me feel like I'm not alone because at any time I can join in chat and shit talk other people it's fun. I like to watch streamers play souls games and stream snipe and kill them it's funny
>>
>>339830126
I don't get it either. I think it's just a fad honestly. You can watch someone stream from anywhere but to watch someone play awesome looking PC games you have to be at home AND have a great PC.

I think it's partially a result of the social media generation. Older generations play videogames to escape reality and social situations, the newer generations use streaming to pretend they're in a social situation without actually being in one (much like Facebook).

Regardless, I don't see it lasting if VR actually catches on. I can see people wanting to watch someone play videogames but I can't see someone wanting to watch an asshole with a headset on talking about how cool something looks in VR and you have to experience it to really get it. This shit makes me mad when they do it at E3, I can't imagine actually watching that for entertainment.
>>
People like to be entertained, it's more fun when you can interact with the entertainer.
>>
>>339830126
what else am I supposed to watch when i'm eating food? tv shows are shit, all new anime are trash so at least I can have other gamers entertain me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
Some of them are /v/irgins and are pretty good entertainers, in their own right.
>>
Bunch of teenagers who got in to gaming in the last 3 years acting like they belong in a super secret culture with their funny maymays
>>
>>339830126
>Not using Stream to create friendship simulators for ALL bros across the globe

>Not using Steam as a wimminz to make men feel less lonely
>>
>>339830126
Remember when Jimmy Kimmel pissed off the internet? How fucking retarded were those people "taking a stand" and defending nerd culture. so fucking stupid "W-WELL I'M A GAMER SO IT'S MORE THAN JUST WATCHING PPL PLAY VIDEO GAMES." Wrong mother fucker. Some people just watch people play video games just because its a part of nerd culture. Holy fuck that was cancerous. Jimmy Kimmel was the winrar
>>
I dunno OP, my wife's son makes more money than me doing this Twitch thing. He sure is becoming a real breadwinner.
>>
>>339830126
twitch viewers consist of mostly children that think being silly is the height of comedy, next highest is the guys that for some reason want to watch softcore camwhores, then there's tourneyfags and tryhards trying to learn the best methods and/or "stream snipe" people, finally you get people who are bored and are too lazy to actually play the game, so they just watch someone else's game.
>>
it must be little kids who want to socialize and are bored of jewish entertainment television.

i only watch tournaments or pro-players to learn how to play characters or whatever.
>>
>>339830126
You wouldn't understand, you're too old
>>
The only streamers I really like are Star_ and Jerma985, but I usually only watch them while I'm at work, or as something to have on when I'm not in the mood to play vidya
>>
>>339830507
OP and many others come from a time before the term shitposting was even coined. fuck off kid
>>
>>339832459
Also want to add, I don't donate or participate in chat, I don't get that. Why attempt to say anything when there are 1000+ others flooding chat with stupidity and emotes
>>
If you can understand why people would watch regular TV, you can understand why they'd watch streamers
TV is so shit and creatively bankrupt, that a russkie playing Overwatch has more quality than 100% of TV programs nowadays

I'm not into watching random faggots play vidya, but i can understand why a shitload of people would
>>
>>339830126
It's just like getting together with a bunch of friends to play a single player game, you comment, pass the controller and have a good time.
Except the streamer isn't your friend.
Neither are the strangers watching.
You don't even get to play the vidya.
>>
>>339830126
Why do people watch TV?
Why do people watch the news?
Why do people watch movies or TV shows?
Why do people watch sports?
Why do people watch cooking shows?

Answer that first and you'll find your answer.
>>
>>339832590
it's shitposting meme culture, which is common across streaming sites of a similar nature
>>
>>339830126
It's free and a lot of kids don't have money/don't know how to pirate. The ones who do donate are likely attention starved and did it with mommy's credit card.
>>
>>339830126
Are you older than TV, grandpa? Older than the radio? Is it fun browsing /v/ while slowly dieing in a retirement home?
>>
>>339832794
Wrong mother fucker. Playing video games is the easiest out of all of them. Just go to the store and buy yourself a console or PC and you're good to go.
>>
>>339830126
Some people like to watch other's play games, some want to improve or know about a game.

I only really watch a bunch of MGS streamers once in a blue moon because it's nice to watch a speedrun or trying to complete all the games without stoppign or something.
>>
>>339832794
Are you really that moronic?

Murders and car chases are fun to watch, you wanna do that yourself?

How the fuck do you even operate a computer being this stupid?
>>
>>339832459
I actually like them both as well, but I don't usually watch their streams. I'll just nab highlights off of youtube right before bed or something.
>>
>>339832979
Except people can read newspapers instead of watching the news, they can go out and play sports instead of watching them, they can cook themselves instead of watching cooking shows. They can read a book instead of watching a movie.

Video games require far more effort than those so this is why people watch streamers.

>>339833039
>fun to watch

Streams are fun to watch so people watch them. Guess you answered it.
>>
>>339832794
>Why do people watch TV?
For creative shows, games and series. To watch stuff that they can not do.

>Why do people watch the news?
To learn about what's happening in the world.

>Why do people watch movies or TV shows?
See first answer.

>Why do people watch sports?
To watch people do stuff they can not do.

>Why do people watch cooking shows?
To watch people do stuff they can not do, and hopefully learn too.

Everyone can play vidya though. Watching someone play a game, especially if you in fact CAN play said game yourself, is retarded.
Tournament gamers are of course an exception, but single-player gamers are not.
>>
Be honest /v/. Have you ever donated to a streamer? Have you ever donated to a girlgamer?
>>
>>339833216
>fun to watch

Well you completely missed the point. read the fucking OP
>>
>>339833306
I donated like 5$ to one of the lesser known speedrun marathons to snipe one of the games being given away. I could have just pirated it I guess but my money did go to charity.
>>
Let's see

1. Besides paying for Internet, it's free
2. It's good background noise
3. It's a general since of community, I mainly watch/listen to Cirno stream and its pretty laid back, no bullshit adds and shit
4. It's a form of entertainment from a growing medium

TV was/is just as mindless and always have been, your childhood and generation was not in anyway smarter then the current
>>
>>339833216
>Video games require far more effort than those so this is why people watch streamers.

No it doesn't you retarded fuck. Gaming is super fucking easy. You play to HAVE fun. It defeats the purpose desu mate.
>>
>>339833306
I donated to ur mom's cam
>>
>>339830126
I want to see people fail at games I played already and laugh at them
>>
>>339833492
first best answer
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehash_%28South_Park%29
>>
>>339833419
The OP asks why would anyone watch streams. The simple answer is that most people find it entertaining.

>>339833514

There's videos of adult men playing with toys that get hundreds of millions of views. I'll say that video games are far more sophisticated than that and less popular in comparison.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpihaxesM8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg2iMq6i-CU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OHMqdMpsj8

The fact is that people enjoy watching other people do things. It's human nature and there's nothing you can do to explain it logically.
>>
Dunno how old you are op, I'm 28 and I feel the same as you. Don't understand who watches this shit.
I rather just play the game myself than watch someone else do it. Maybe this twitch culture is in direct correlation with today's cuckold Internet userbase. Makes sense if you ask me.
>>
>inb4 some compares watching vidya to watching sports
They are INCOMPARABLE. Sure, one could compare tournament/multiplayer games to sports events, that's fine, but you can't do that for single player games.
These are supposed to be played by yourself. There is no competition in single player games (except maybe for speedruns, but that's an exception; the SR community is tiny compared to the Let's Play community).
You wouldn't watch a stream of someone watching a movie, would you? That's stupid and in no way a sport.
The majority of vidya have nothing in common with sports.
>>
Twitch streams are for raiding and nothing else.
>>
>>339830126
Most streams are shit, but some are good background noise if you're doing work or playing a game that's kind of boring. Get with the times, please.
>>
>>339833749
>There's videos of adult men playing with toys that get hundreds of millions of views
Because it's more interesting than watching others playing video games. Would you watch some of your "DUDE, BRO LOL" people drinking a beer on live television? Imagine some fucktard like you sipping beer and he was like "HEY THIS IS TED CRUZ AND THIS IS MY BEER DRINKING NIGHT LOL!"

So fucking stupid.
>>
>>339833216
>Video games require far more effort than those so this is why people watch streamers

Implying streamers put any effort instead of just...playing the game.
Plus if the effort is so important then they should only stream the effort which is the game. What's the point of the fucking cameras?

It's like having a facecam on Bob Ross while painting.
>>
>>339833838
>You wouldn't watch a stream of someone watching a movie, would you?

MST3K
>>
>>339833749
>The OP asks why would anyone watch streams. The simple answer is that most people find it entertaining.
Okay then, retard, WHY is it "fun to watch?"
>>
File: 1461337000384.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
1461337000384.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1302
>>339831072
>falling for the marriage meme
>>
>>339831072
>stream sniping
Not even a bad reason.
>>
>>339832908
Super secret: Know that a lot pf those donations are fake. Real people see the fake donations and it persuades them to also donate.
>>
>>339834128
>tfw his dog knows his owner fucked up hard and their lives will never be the same

I hope he ran away and found a better owner
>>
>>339833749
The simple answer is that most people find it entertaining.
Why the fuck do we do anything in our spare time?... to enjoy ourselves? ofc

Get a bit more specific
>>
>>339834042
At least that's scripted and there's an overarching plotline. And MST3K is one of it's kind. It's not a trend and not even very popular.
It's the exception that proves the rule.
>>
I'm a teacher and my students watch let's plays, twitch personalities and a that jazz. There is a whole generation for whom it's the most normal thing to do. I'm not judging them, live and let live, however I'm just salty as fuck that I didn't join in on the craze and got myself a legion of little punks who are easily entertained and giving me thousands upon thousands of shekels
>>
>>339834367
You do realize that there are people streaming themselves watching movies and they're very popular right?
>>
My wife's son watches streams all the time and when I ask him he tells me it's fun.
>>
>>339834545
Please be fucking joking
>>
>>339834042
>MST3K
It's more like a skit though it's not all serious.
>>
>>339834478
Well you now find yourself here. In this thread. Your life has no real meaning.
>>
The only thing more sad than twitch are the people on here complaining about twitch.
>>
>>339831072

Just get your wife's son to play vidya with you if you're so afraid of being alone.
>>
>>339834545
No, actually. Is that for real? Like, they livestream themselves watching a full movie, with commentary and facecam and all? Aren't public film screenings and streams supposed to be illegal though, especially if the streams are monetized?

I don't think I want to live on this planet anymore.
>>
>>339833838
They don't watch it for the vidya, they watch it mostly for the guy playing the vidya

99,9% of people watching PDP don't even play the games, for example, else their sales would skyrocket by the millions
>>
>>339830768
>(OP)
you do realize we can see when you are samefagging right op?
>>
>>339830126

>Twitch culture

It's really just the intersection of celebrity culture and videogames

You already know how a lot of people are, they need to be worshiping somebody
>>
>>339834596

did you know that in korea there is a huge streaming site for pretty girls who eat lots of food?
>>
>>339834717
>how dare you criticize Twitchâ„¢?!
Found the Jew
>>
I watch small streamers because they actually take to you and it makes me feel less lonely.
>>
>>339834808
That's just sad.
>>
>>339834930
how miserable of you
go outside
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>when opposite extremes go at eachother's throats
>>
File: Brote ampill.gif (1 MB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
Brote ampill.gif
1 MB, 350x237
>>339830126
The only acceptable streamer is Bro Team. It's like a one man podcast
Also his drank streams are pure fucking gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzcX5PQSS4g&index=13&list=PLNQ-ok-jMOgOQACZxlk6rueEveTEmPPBQ
>>
>tfw not a twitch personality with huge, easy as fuck income and jailbait groupies that send topless pics everyday

I'm on mobile and don't have a sad reaction image. Please just imagine one attached to this post
>>
>>339834930
Hi friend, how was your day? Mine was ok, I came home from interstate work, had about 6 beers and now just chilling on v
>>
File: 1463551316479.jpg (21 KB, 287x269) Image search: [Google]
1463551316479.jpg
21 KB, 287x269
>>339831790
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>339830126
Same reason people watch tv
>>
File: clicking.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
clicking.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>339835127

>clickbait thumbnail
>>
File: 1437473310504.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1437473310504.png
102 KB, 450x443
I understand the appeal behind streaming, because it's less about the game and more about the personality hosting it. It's not a stream, but I love watching Excellent Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross because of the high level of play and humor behind it.

However, what I DON'T get is when people watch longplays of games on YouTube instead of playing them. That shit boggles my mind. Whenever I ask someone (usually youngfags) if they've played something, 90% of the time they say that they watched it. Like, literally what the fuck. Games are an interactive medium. The next bullshit I usually hear is that they only play games for the story which is already a sign that they're way too far gone into the modern cinematic game meme.
>>
I watch starcraft stream because I'll never be able to do those skill and micro management.
>>
>>339831072
>Makes me feel like I'm not alone

Why not be alone? What's so bad about it?
>>
>>339835303
didn't even read past the first line.

go watch a twitch stream
>>
>>339835331
Jesus Christ, how new are you?
>>
>>339835348
>someone i know is a huge fnaf fan
>has never played a single one of the games
>only knowledge of it is what they've watched on twitch and youtube
>mfw
>>
>>339835348
this so much fucking thiss
>>
I think twitch will still be the death of videogames as we know them.

Single player mode will die completely, no more stories, no more complex characters, no more complex mechanics, no more deep meaning behind anything. Just pure multiplayer cashgrab on-your-face with casual mechanics and full support to social media interaction.

Wake me up.
>>
>>339835165
Sounds illegal as fuck mate. On that topic, what are you supposed to do if some 15yo girl sends you nudes?
>>
>>339830126
>What the fuck is happening?

did you never just sit on a friend's couch and chat shit while they played a videogame? It's the same thing, except the friend is a 'celebrity' and you're mostly speaking in epic twitch memes
>>
>>339835424

>it's OK because Bro Team is ironic
>>
>it's yet another 'v desperately tries to find out why people like something they don't like' episode
wew
>>
>>339834128
the dog knows,he is like "you should start questioning things"
>>
>>339835673
This. I'd get a new hobby but I love video games too much. Hurts to see where it's all headed
>>
>>339835741
At least someone else knows what's up.
>>
>>339832313

annnnnnnd /thread
>>
>>339833306
I've donated twice, but only to donation streams. I don't donate directly to the streamers during these, because I don't trust them with the money. So I donate to the link they usually provide to said charity.
Most of the streamers I watch have had a charity stream, so there's quite a few that I see.

Girl streamers? No, I don't even watch them or know any. I'm not one of those idiots that would actually donate to them for attention.
>>
>>339835845
Delete this
>>
File: 1451931214734.png (71 KB, 181x251) Image search: [Google]
1451931214734.png
71 KB, 181x251
Is twitch a friend simulator?
>>
>>339830126

>oldfag here

Stopped reading there
>>
>>339835348
RE your second point, understand that some young people haven't got systems capable of playing certain AAA games nor the cash to buy them.

youtube is infinitely more accessible, and desu they'd play a lot poorer and get stuck in puzzles maps than the average long player on YT
>>
>>339835689

On paper: Report the 15 year old to the police immediately.

Reality: Delete em immediately. Most kiddy porn statutes require some element of purposefulness or knowing possession. Keep in mind that's knowing the images are on your device, not knowing the images are of kids.
>>
>>339835935
It definitely is for a lot of people.
>>
>>339835348
Most people start streaming because they want to share their love of their game and find likeminded people. Once you get going it's like having a group of friends sharing the game together at the same thing.

It's only people who make it big turn it into a job.
>>
>>339835689
m8, you have a bat and then "delete" them.
>>
>>339832706
Thread ended here.
>>
>>339835250
Catherine from Soma.
>>
>>339835713
It's not the same thing. Think before you post. Think harder.
>>
>>339836140
>It's only people who make it big turn it into a job.
I'm a Twitch/Youtuber and you kinda have to once you get big.

The demand for anyone to watch you increases and it consumes your life. You just need the extra cash so you can focus on it full time.
>>
>>339836225
You need to delete this as well
>>
>>339834826
w-what? did i fall for a trick?
>>
>>339830126

DUDE

KAPPA

LOL
>>
I watch some Let's Plays if they're entertaining, but I despise people being on camera while streaming. It's so fucking vapid, they're all desperate for people to remember their face.
>>
>>339835935
Yeah. See this fag>>339835713
>>
>>339830126
I just watch Demo every once in a while. He's pretty funny.
>>
>>339834826
That is one old ass meme
>>
>>339834879
>criticize

"Lol im smarter then u cuz u use a form of meedia I dont liek" is not criticism. It's acting like a juvenile autist.
>>
I only ever go on twitch for stuff like companies events where they showcase games and Melee
>>
File: 1464138936964.jpg (27 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
1464138936964.jpg
27 KB, 480x259
>>339830768
>(OP)

dumb self replyer
>>
>>339832979
>playing videogames is easier than watching tv

No way. Playing videogames is an active form of entertainment, you have to put in some effort into playing videogames, whether it's moving your fingers or thinking to solve a puzzle.

In order to watch tv all you need to do it keep your eyes open and listen, it doesn't require any input from you at all.

Consider this:
Your arms are now amputated. Which form of entertainment are you more likely to engage in: watching tv or playing vdieogames?
>>
>>339832706
except IRL your friends are vomiting, shitting, and screaming shit into your ears constantly.

And you cannot tell your friend playing that he's absolutely shit and commandeer the controls
>>
http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/cd7cb3f0049286d5af82ba237b00baa8
>>
>>339834128
poor doggo, he clearly knows but cannot tell
>>
LPs and streams are basically for poor people.

I speak from experience. I grew up in a relatively poor family where my father spent a lot of DI on his Macintosh PC, so he told me he'd never buy me a vidya console because it was too expensive (and they were, at that).
This made me butthurt for many years, and the only way I could fit in with my friends when we discussed vidya was to mooch off their games or read about shit in magazines like Gamepro/EGM/Gamefan/etc. When the internet and streaming video was starting to come into its own after 2000, I was enraptured by how much more details I could find about games compared to magazine screenshots or reading strategy guides or cheat code books. (Yes, I would read guides from front to back in libraries/bookstores)
I eventually did manage to afford to buy my own vidya when I started working a job, so I never really got into LPs and such when they started up on SA.

But I can understand why poor millennials would want to watch streams of games with "funny" commentary so they don't have to play those games in order to talk about them.
[/blog]
>>
It really irks me how dominant it is on some games, take path of exile for example, it revolves a 80% around the meme streamers and their meme builds, they actually dominate the market on every single league.
>>
>>339836717
>Your arms are now amputated. Which form of entertainment are you more likely to engage in: watching tv or playing vdieogames?

Fuck off.
>>
>>339830126
Free demo. Sucks that demos arent part of the plan anymore but i can somewhat adapt
>>
>>339836864
I made that point already
>>339836071
>>
>>339836864
Some games are so shitty that I don't want to buy or download them. Like firewatch, I don't know why that game was so hyped up but I was not willing to pay any amount of money to play it or spend any time or effort on it, so I watched it on stream while I did other shit. Now I don't have to spend any time or money to experience firewatch.
>>
>>339830954
Because people are too lazy to find real jobs, instead they play games for a living.
>>
>>339837315
The first Firewatch LPs were quite frustrating to watch at times.

It was overpriced though. I streamed the LP.
>>
>>339836071
True, but I also encounter this phenomenon with working adults (my peers) who are lightly into gaming as well. I suppose it's the filthy casual in them.
>>
>>339835714
I didn't say that, I don't even know them, nigger. But addressing a pic of a fat guy with his tits out as "clickbait" and stating that you "ain't clicking that shit" is pretty damn newfaggy of you.
>>
28 year oldfag here. I only go to twitch if I am eating takeout in front of my computer. Even then, half the time I'd rather watch a TV show or movie instead. And when I do watch a stream, I will always scroll down and pick an obscure older game that's usually being speed run or played through for the first time. I have never once clicked on League, DOTA, CS etc. None of the top streamed games. Fuck that stupid shit.

On top of this I still watch and try to understand these people who build up a relationship just watching people play. My goal is to hop in, stay silent and hop out when I'm done eating. To think there are people who have so little to do with their time that they would it in a channel and just chill watching the same boring person all day, it's just mind boggling.
>>
>>339836543
You didn't even read the tread, you illiterate nigger. If you had done so, you'd have noticed that there is some legitimate criticism ITT.
>>
>>339830126
We live in a generation of cucks.
>>
I don't get it too but I don't want even try to.
It's something kids like to do these days and we can't do nothing about it.
>>
>>339830126
Because I work so hard I have no more strength to actively play something. So I watch funny streamers and let my mirror neurons convince me I'm playing the game. Hopefully there is a ton of funny streamer where I live. Much better than American ones.
>>
>>339838241
literal cuck in every way. do you have a wife/gf?
>>
Streaming is fun as is the banter.

Gaining followers is like the stock market. Have to find that new game you think is going to do well and establish yourself in it at the beginning.

Doesnt help that big streamers come in with 10,000 free keys to give away and suck up your viewers.
>>
File: 1454881588124.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1454881588124.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
anyone else have unconditional love for RE streamers? i don't care how many times i've played every RE game, i just love getting comfy and watching people play RE games.
>>
>>339838549
I was having fun watching some random girl on youtube play re5, and umbrella chronicles online. Now she plays uncharted 4 and my interest is gone.
>>
>>339835348
>only lay games for the story
Hear me out on this one. One of the big reasons I play video games is because of the different ways a story is presented, and because video games is often the medium that unique ideas for stories are brought to life. It's an interactive medium, after all.

What I don't agree with is playing games "only" for the story. If the gameplay and overall presentation play like crap or looks bad, I'm not going to stick around for long. Both gameplay and story, depending on the type of game, are crucial in keeping the player invested, especially if it's a very long game (60+ hours).

I don't agree with dumbing down gameplay in favour of the story either. Like I said, story and gameplay must work hand in hand while being complex enough to keep things fun.
>>
Because it's fun, we're having fun, is that so hard for you to understand? Just fuck off if you don't
>>
>>339830126
Too lazy to play games myself. They aren't actually rewarding, so I'd rather watch someone else play than put forth the effort a lot of the time.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.