[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it /v/eddit, you guys hate ASSFAGGOTS just because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Nidalee_Splash_3.jpg (323 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Nidalee_Splash_3.jpg
323 KB, 1215x717
Admit it /v/eddit, you guys hate ASSFAGGOTS just because they are popular
>>
>>339823009
I just don't enjoy fun anymore
>>
>>339823009
No, it's because I used to play DotA on Garena back in 2007.
I'm ashamed to say it took me a few years before realising how bad it was.
>>
>>339823009
I generally hate every multiplayer co-op game, but ASSFAGGOTS is a special kind of bad and boring
At least a match in CS is like 10 minutes, not 40
>>
Fatigue.
ASSFAGGOTS time has come and gone. It's boring now.
>>
>>339823009
/v/ hates fallout 4 because it's popular

/v/ will hate the witcher 4 now cdpr are mainstream
>>
I don't hate ASSFAGGOTS, I just think they're outclassed by other genres. Also Heroes of the Storm is the only one I'd bother with simply because it doesn't involve grinding for loot for 20 minutes as a base mechanic.
>>
>>339823009
I hate them because I'm bad at them and really don't have the time or commitment to practice to get better.
>>
File: 1462564774388.jpg (71 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1462564774388.jpg
71 KB, 460x550
>The game forces you into roles you might not want to play just so others can have fun.
Who in their right mind would play a game that forces you to not have fun?
>>
HNNNG those socks
>>
>>339823687
>/v/ hates fallout 4 because it's popular
No its because FO4 did everything wrong FO3 did plus worse, it also scrapped most of the RPG aspects of the game in favor of making it seem like a shallow open world shoot em up. It is a monumental failure and disappointment compared to New Vegas.
>>
I just don't like single-unit RTS gameplay. I like Smite, Super Monday Night Combat, and Awesomenauts, but doter and lol are just not fun to play. You can add all the numbers and procs you want, but click-to-move and shit pacing makes me wonder whether you actually enjoy the game or if you play it because it's free.
>>
I hate it because of the balancing is done assbackwards, Devs are cunts and because of the bugs that have been there 3years+.
>>
but I hate all mobas
>>
>>339823991
please git gud
>>
>>339823009
so we are're hipsters ?! xDD
>>
>>339823009
Nope. I played LoL to max level and played some ranked matches. The whining in EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN GAME and the complete negativity of the community makes me hate it.
>>
>>339826507
>The whining in EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN GAME and the complete negativity of the community makes me hate it
you do realize there's a ''mute player'' option in the game right?
>>
>>339823009
nah its grindy and not the right mix of teamwork for me. I like a game with some team work. With MOBAs if your team is shit and the other team isn't you lose gg no re.

There will of course be tryhards that say they can 1v5 np ez but the truth there is the people they were playing against were shit too.

I just don't like putting in 30 minutes when I know I will lose after 5.
>>
>>339823478
>>339823953
>>339824373
>>339826507
>>339826876
You guys have good points but i still find it fun even when I am playing solo. League just strikes a particular chord with me i'm not sure why tho.
>>
>>339823009
No, just that a crushing majority of them aren't fun nor satisfying anymore.
>>
>>339823009

It's like going to a job that you hate but each day is that little bit different.

also what's up with the new Nida splash.
>>
>>339823009
dota is better than league of legends
this is an objective fact
>>
>>339823009
No because they require little skill and needs teamwork

When those come hand in hand, you attract nothing but shitters

See ASSFAGGOTS
See Overwatch
See CoD
>>
>>339823009

I don't care for MOBAS but there's definitely irony to autistic nerds who sit around playing final fantasy knockoffs and call others casual
>>
>>339827270

you'll drop it once you're older than 13
>>
>>339823009
I only care about ASSFAGGOT lewds
>>
>>339823009

I don't mind playing DotA with my friends, it's playing with randomers that I hate. The player base is absolute cancer, as with all such games.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.