[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Subnautica /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (140 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
140 KB, 460x215
Tell me about Subnautica /v/
>>
>>339810443
I'm gonna buy the shit out of it when it gets out of early access. Which might be awhile. But I don't want to get bored with it before I experience the final product.
>>
theres some bugs and stuff sometimes as it is now but its reguarly updated and its worth it to buy it even though its early access
>>
>>339810443
How big is the Sea Dragon Leviathan going to be once it's released?
>>
>>339810443
Itd be nice if you could reload saves without REBOOTING THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME when it already takes FOREVER TO FUCKING LOAD
>>
>>339810443
Everything is fine if not great.

Will however wait for multiplayer.
>>
I'm gonna buy the shit out of it when I get a Vive 2. Which might be awhile. But I don't want to get bored with it before I experience the final product.
>>
>>339810443
I'll tell you about the stupid cunt who develops it if you want
>>
>>339810443
Before playing it i had no fear of the sea.
Now? I can't even think about it
>>
current build is pretty broken. I've started a new game yesterday and the following things happend in a 2 hour session with 1 reload
>invisible walls in a multipurpose room, making it impossible to use 1/4 of it.
>building under construction disappeared
>one of my two solar panels disappeared
>3 items I could not have crafted suddendly dropped in my inventory in the middle of the ocean (nutrition block, water and I think a battery)
>Batteries were fully charged again after loading the savegame
>medipack disappeared while picking it up
>floating stones moved weird
>you can see your own neck when you look down
>clicks sometimes count as doubleclicks (while entering the aquarium and gathering ores)
>>
>>339811390
Elaborate por favor
>>
>>339812042
I worked on NS2 and that poster sounds a bit dumb.

Saying "Ill tell you about the stupid cunt who develops it" when its a professional team of people.

If he means Charlie Day, well id never seen him be a cunt or stupid.
>>
>>339812237
Dont know why I said Charlie Day.

Its Charlie Cleaveland.

Got sunny on my mind.
>>
I bought it, believing it to be good, but when the crash update was released, that allowed you to "explore" the one hallway and single puzzle room of the ship, I was very disappointed, so I refunded it.
>>
>>339812319
>charlie day
>developer for NS2
that would explain a few things
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.