[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You pretend everything is ok but this image disturbs you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: power of cell.jpg (426 KB, 1346x629) Image search: [Google]
power of cell.jpg
426 KB, 1346x629
You have to accept it.
>>
As someone who owned all 3 consoles:
>wartech
Never played it and neither did anyone else
>shadow complex
Great game, now available for other consoles I believe
>weebshit
Never heard of it
>Blue Dragon
It was alright
>lost odyssey
Good OST, good short stories, shit everything else
>forza
Lol
>gears
Most milked series in recent memory, terrible gunfeel on half the weapons, story and netcode until 3. By then I didn't care.
>crackdown
Only played 1, felt like shit until you got enough speed and jump orbs, by then I was halfway through the game.

I never touched a David Cage "game" but God of War is alright.
Honestly had more fun on my PS3 than my 360 with Demon's Souls and Siren. And my 360 failed twice, the first time I didn't get it back for 6 months because the service center was dealing with so many RRoD's.

Wii was my dedicated Brawl device for parties.

Bought a 360 at launch and had to buy another when the warranty didn't cover more than one hardware failure because I already owned a ton of games for it.
That 360 list sucks by the way, where's Halo and Chromehounds?
Hell, where's Viva Pinata?
Or trials?
>>
>>339809767
better OP than OP
>>
>>339809767
Why write such along comment? your opinion is basically irrelevant because you never played wartech and lost Odyssey
>>
>>339809767
>first time I didn't get it back for 6 months because the service center was dealing with so many RRoD's.

This is how easy is to spot a sony liar.

>6 months wait...lol

Typical sony fan.
>>
>>339809092
>I never touched a David Cage "game"
Because they don't exist.
>>
Detroit: Become Human
>Heavin Rain + Beyond Two Souls

Sonygger will say it's a masterpiece
>>
>>339811353
I feel like you're implying I'm baiting.
>>339811814
I played Lost Odyssey. Stopped because it was shitty.
>>339811929
I lived on the east coast of the US and they took 6 months to send it back at the height of the RRoD problem.
It got the typical 3 section red ring the first time, when I finally got it back it got the E74 error.

You quoted the same part of the post twice there.

>>339812248
This guy quoted me and thinks I'm OP I guess?

>4 posters
>6 replies
Oh, I get it. I don't know why I bothered replying. I said I owned all consoles and clearly enjoyed both PS3 and 360 more than Wii.
Apparently reminding people that the 360 had a terrible launch and software problems and nickle and diming people when their consoles didn't work makes me a Sonygger.
>>
>>339812986
>I lived on the east coast

Fedex 1 day shipping to all USA, Alaska 2 days.

>6 months

>>339812986
>Oh, I get it. I don't know why I bothered replying.

Because you have to lie everywhere you can
>>
>>339813089
They sure as hell didn't include one day shipping in warranty.
It went through the postal service and was sent from New Jersey to a service center out of state.
And I had to wait for them to send packaging first IIRC.

>Because you have to lie everywhere you can
K
>>
>>339813304
>It went through the postal service and was sent from New Jersey to a service center out of state

>6 months
>>
>>339813431
Tell me about it. Shit sucked.
I assume it was either a call volume issue or they fucked something up and either lost my console and sent a new one or had to ship it somewhere else.

Who cares.
>>
>>339809092

i own every xbox and they're all shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.