[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#4theplayers: To fix Fallout 4's Far Harbor issues on PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 4theplayers.jpg (26 KB, 513x290) Image search: [Google]
4theplayers.jpg
26 KB, 513x290
If the fog of Fallout 4's Far Harbor made your frame rate slow to flip book speed on PS4, Bethesda has released a fix but it's not in the shape of a patch. You'll actually have to download the full 6.5Gb add-on again. In a post on the community site, Bethesda has announced an updated version of the DLC that "addresses performance issues." Here's how to get the new version.

1. Confirm Fallout 4 is not running. Highlight Fallout 4 in your PS4 dashboard, press OPTIONS, and select CLOSE APPLICATION to ensure Fallout 4 is not running minimized.

2. Select RELATED ITEMS. You’ll find this under the Fallout 4 icon in the PS4 dashboard.

3. Select MY ADD-ONS.

4. Navigate to the DOWNLOAD ARROW next to Far Harbor and select it.

5. You should see a notice that Far Harbor has been Added to Downloads.

6. Wait for the downloadable content to finish downloading and installing before starting Fallout 4.

http://www.gamesradar.com/to-fix-fallout-4s-far-harbor-issues-on-ps4-youll-have-to-download-it-again/
>>
>>339808081
Does any dumb nigger actually play that game? What's the point of this?
>>
Even DLCs are broken which means they don't test before releasing it
>>
File: 1440206460964.jpg (64 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1440206460964.jpg
64 KB, 1104x1104
>Bethesda game on a console
>Bethesda game at-fucking-all
>>
>>339808837
>bethesda argued that the PS3 had shit hardware so they couldnt make skyrim run well and promises to do well
>PS4 has better specs than the Xbone
>PS4 version runs the worst for no reason

It's safe to say that bethesda are just incompetent.
>>
>>339809117
They're lazy shits compared to their competition. Just look at the quality of Witcher 3 graphics and models compared to Fallout 4's.
>>
>>339809117
>PS4 has better specs than the Xbone
It has a much better GPU, but Xbone has a better CPU, which is actually the bottleneck in most cases, since they both use mid-tier laptop CPUs. It's why multiplats consistently run better on the Xbone, but PS4 exclusives easily beat Xbone's.
>>
>>339808081
I downloaded Far Harbor day one, didn't have any frame rate issues other than the norm.
>>
>being a shitesda slave to begin with.
The only fix is eating bullet, kid.
>>
>being a megablox slave to begin with
The only fix is eating a bullet, kid.
>>
>>339809117
>>PS4 has better specs than the Xbone

Only GPU is slightly better. The winner on CPU is xbox which is more important to me because if properly optimised games have better performance
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.