[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MH4U Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: RQQdHMbGXFc.jpg (150 KB, 800x666) Image search: [Google]
RQQdHMbGXFc.jpg
150 KB, 800x666
MH4U Thread
>>
>>339800185
Never did get my Lightbreak Hammer...
>>
MHO thread.

Is the english patch just the menus translated? What about the n-game text and quests?
>>
>>339800294
Most of the translators (for P3rd and Cross) focused on the essentials and then went for the text, if they got to it at all. The goal is to make the game playable before anything.
To answer your question, I don't know.
>>
>>339800281
>4U
>hammer
>>
>>339800612
Everything is still in chinese for me so I am going to uninstall. I hate this game
>>
>>339800696
What?
>>
Who cares about MH4U? I'm hyped for MHX soon.
>>
I always burn out a the end of high rank. Any advice for pushing through to G other than gitgud?
>>
>>339800995
Same. I think its only a month away now.
I pirated MHX and played it for a little bit, just before the localization announcement. I stopped until the US release so I can purchase it and support MH in the west.
Gameplay is fun and the styles and super moves don't take anything away from the combat in my opinion. Some folks are saying they're too "flashy" or "casual", and while it's true that the attacks and other stuff LOOK big and flashy, they are quite slow just like normal Monster Hunter attacks. It meshes with the style nicely.
Also, it's nice that attacking a mounted monster now assists the person mounting it.
>>
>>339801212
If you play too much you will get burnt out no matter what. If you don't feel like hunting - just make a pause, play something else. You will eventually get the cravings for some monster hunting.
>>
File: hunter with frenzy.jpg (188 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
hunter with frenzy.jpg
188 KB, 750x750
>>339801212
I always have a friend to play with since Freedom. If you're soloing, or even playing with randoms, I can't imagine it being as good (or even doable).
We get hyped at every new release and play it for days. Good times.
>>
>>339801212
Spend time fucking around with friends or helping randoms with their quests. Just take a break from trying to push your own progress and have fun for a little while.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.