[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the? Rocket League won indie game of the year in 2015 but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 346973461983476.jpg (155 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
346973461983476.jpg
155 KB, 960x540
What the? Rocket League won indie game of the year in 2015 but I never see any RL generals or anyone talking about it here on /v/. What's up with that?! Where can I go to find players and discuss the game ffs
>>
There's not a lot to discuss, really, that's why. And /v/ doesn't talk about good games, most of the time
>>
I HIT BALL
I FLY HIT BALL
NO LIKE MAP WITH SLOPED SIDES
X CAR BEST,OTHERS SITUATION
deep
>>
File: file.png (426 KB, 729x609) Image search: [Google]
file.png
426 KB, 729x609
>>339794105
Waddup
>>
>>339794869
/v/ shits on good games all the time, but rocket league is simple as fuck for the most part, without stories and characters and complex worlds with weird glitches, especially since it's really the only game of it's kind... it's pretty hard to bitch.
>>
>>339795454
Not him buuuutttt

I don't know. There are some games which people haven't played but shit on like DOOM. Some say it's good.

Then there's games which everyone has played and all agree it's great like GTA SA or the R&C trilogy.
>>
>>339795454
because I'm sure with whatever game he responds with, you won't just call it shit regardless
>>
>>339796063
no
>>
File: 1280462204206.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1280462204206.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>339796097
>>339795454
what about any game that faggot likes?
>>
It's like Skate with a soccer ball, I'll always be addicted to this game. Can't imagine how many hours I have at this point.
>>
there's not a ton to discuss but you can find some cool plays and talk from devs on /r/rocketleague

that is if you're willing to visit reddit
>>
>steam friend seems interested in it
>buy it
>he doesn't
>end up playing alone

Game's fun, but goddamnit
>>
>>339796656
reddit is much more "normal" than 4chan is and I'm sure they'd rather I use reddit than this place
>>
>>339796656
That's one interesting analogy.
>>
>>339796997
>they'd rather I use reddit than this place
I would also like for that to happen.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.