[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spec ops the line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2784188-1909262809-speco.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2784188-1909262809-speco.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1080
just beat this, goddam i went in with such low expectations and got legit blown away by the end
>>
How come there are so many threads about this game all of a sudden? Like, multiple threads a day for the past few days.

Oh, and, yeah, I liked it too, OP. Which ending did you get?
>>
Is this game backwards compatable for the Xbone? Never played it but i feel i should.
>>
I legit cried when the white phosphorus scene happened. I felt like a monster.

Now I see that war truly is hell.
>>
>>339791770
Don't waste your time. It's more overrated than Bioshock Infinite
>>
You'd have to be literally retarded to not see the """twist""" long before the ending. I'm convinced the only people who unironically think this shitpile was anything more than mediocre have never touched a book in their lifetime. Shoehorned morality shit, awful character, terrible gameplay, pseudo-2deep4u shit.
>>
>>339791857
At least spec ops doesn't have 8 hours of filler.
>>
This is bait, right?

Nobody legitimately liked this pile of shit, right?
>>
I made the mistake of playing this on hard and had a miserable time
The shooting mechanics just didn't feel right to me, as for the story it was different but nothing mind blowing in my opinion

The only thing I wish I had done differently was pay more attention to the executions and the smaller details
>>
>>339791929
All of it is filler
>>
>>339791857
>It's more overrated than Bioshock Infinite
That's bullshit and you know it. At least Spec Ops is coherent in what it says and how it says it.
>>
Loved the Apocalypse Now feel of it and the decent into chaos and insanity was fucking epic.
>>
I liked how fucked up the characters were by the end of it---physically speaking.

It's always puzzled me how game characters usually go through shit and wind up looking fine by the end of it. "ah man I got a cracked lip and a nick above my eyebrow". There really isn't a reason to do that because these are game characters, not handsome actor man #6.
>>
>>339791651
Recently went on sale for 50% off
>>
>>339791848

Kill yourself faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.