[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hidden Steam Gems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Jana and Joy Anna.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Jana and Joy Anna.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
What are some really good games on Steam that aren't so well known and you can spend 50+ hours in or has a high replay value?

Games I've spent 50+ hours in:
>Counter-Strike: Source (not really a hidden gem)
>Duck Game
>NEStalgia
>Shellshock Live
>Worms:Reloaded/World Party
>>
>>339788536
Siralim and Siralim 2

If you don't mind gifting me Siralim 2 after you buy it:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xzekox
>>
>>339788536
If you like harvest moon you should try Stardew Valley.

I've spent over 60 hours playing it and i haven't really "completed" it.
>>
Not a hidden gem, but I've dumped over 400 hours into Binding of Isaac Rebirth

I would recommend pirating and dumping a little bit of time into it, you'll know quickly if it appeals to you or not, and buy it
>>
>>339788774
Whoa, how have I never heard of this game?
>>
File: 1452645899253.jpg (1 MB, 1620x2160) Image search: [Google]
1452645899253.jpg
1 MB, 1620x2160
semen demons who?
>>
>>339788536
I want to impregnate a Dugger and not take responsibility
>>
There's Killing Floor (and kf2 which is currently in pretty sloppy development) but that's not really a 'hidden gem'
You mentioned Duck Game, reminds me of Super House of Dead Ninjas which is another adult swim game that I think is pretty rad.
Terraria can be pretty fun, there's potentially a lot of shit to do and it can be pretty interesting with a small group of friends.
Nuclear Throne, Risk of Rain, Rogue Legacy and any sort of randomly generated/"roguelike"/"roguelite" can have tons of replay value.
You can always try the STALKER games, too. Playthroughs after the first can be modded for pretty different experiences.
>>
>>339788774
Love this game. One of my new favs.
>>
File: 640 x 640.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
640 x 640.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>>339789376
I want to marry Jana Dugger, I think we would be a perfect match <3

>>339788774
What specifically do you find fun about Stardew Valley?
>>
>>339789958
I want that slut Jinger. Their faces all beg to be covered in cum.
>>
>>339789958
Stardew Valley is just great. I want to cover it in cum.
>>
>>339790346
>>339790506
Lots of covering things in cum here.
>>
>>339788536
Hard West.
Sacred/Sacred 2
Silent Storm
Fistful of Frags
>>
Dustforce has good replay value but it definitely gets repetitive because you will be retrying pretty much every time you make a mistake to get an S rank.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.